• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bulldog Brawl 2/5/11

Kaptain

Smash Ace
1: Reflex
2: Player-1
3: Dynomite
4: DRN
5: Dragonfly
5: Mikalott
7: Hero?
7: Mia the Trueblade (Umby)
9: Jacob
9: teegeekay
9: Cloud
9: Kaptain
13: Brad
13: Raf
13: Dizzy
13: HWW
17: Yimaj
17: Burf
17: Seph
17: Yellowchu
21: Alex
21: DeMaio Anthony
21: 4Aces
21: Commander Cool
25: Kyle
25: Tim
25: Joel
25: JJ

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Thank you all so much for coming out and having such a good time. The tournament was a HUGH success. Which means we will be having another "Bulldog Brawl" next semester. Next time however, were gonna try to make it joint Brawl and Melee. Once again thank you all for coming out!

Shout outs!!!
HeroChima - dude its always good to see you again, even if you did wreck me in pools. I'm gonna have to change my game up, you know how a play too well.

Dynomite - Thanks for coming out and leaving an hour after you were supposed to be home. LOL. Oh and way to break the game. (Video details to be posted by TheGreatKazoo)

Player-1 - Nice job on second place bro. Let me know when you're gonna do your tourneys. I'll try to make it.

Reflex - DUDE... your hair... its all gone! But thanks for coming out, its always fun talking w/ you man. And congrats on winning first place.

TheGreatKazoo - Thanks for the gear and helping me run pools for the first time.

Umby - Good to see you again man, and nice Hobo gloves.

4Aces - Nice to finally meet you in person man.

Dizzy - We live so close but never see each other til this??? We gotta fix that yo!

DrPepper, SleepyK - Thanks for coming out and supporting us. We're gonna try our hardest to get melee on the sheet for next time.

For anyone else I missed, sorry. Great to see you all and thank you for making my first tournament a great success.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Shoutouts:

Kaptain- It was a fun tournament good job on your 1st one, just try to get an earlier start time if you can next time, my tournament is here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296943&page=2

Reflex- Good stuff, they were fun matches. Port town is too good. I'll get you next time

Dyno- ****ing broken AT on RC, breaking the laws of physics and ****. Good stuff on our matches, times out by 1% with being 3 ledge grabs from being DQed ;D. Thanks for driving me, except you didn't stop at no McDonalds like you said we would ***.

Turtl- Good games, talking to you during the car drive was fun, my DK is legit though.

Saltix & Umby- Nice to see you guys again, come to some more tournaments when you can I missed you <3.

Hero- Port town is legit, car shield break to car kill is a true combo though.

TGK- Mayne your *** is salty as ever.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
1: Reflex :pt: (Pokémon Trainer)
2: Player-1 :diddy: (Diddy Kong)
3: Dynomite :wario: (Wario)
4: DRN :zerosuitsamus: :marth: (Zero Suit Samus, Marth)
5: Dragonfly :sheilda: (Zelda/Sheik)
5: Mikalott :metaknight: (Meta Knight)
7: Hero? :marth: :peach: (Marth, Peach)
7: Mia the Trueblade :marth: :kirby2: (Marth, Kirby)
9: teegeekay :falco: :wolf: :mario2: :falcon: :link2: (Falco, Pit, Wolf, Mario, Captain Falcon, Link)
9: Cloud :toonlink: :falcon: (Toon Link, Captain Falcon)
9: Kaptain :dedede: :jigglypuff: (King Dedede, Jigglypuff)
13: Brad :diddy: :falco: (Diddy Kong, Falco)
13: Raf :ike: :luigi2: (Ike, Luigi)

Kid Dizzy

Smash Rookie
twas a fun tourney =), sucks that i had to leave early though!

shoutouts:

kap - thanks for running a great first tourney at uga =) can't wait for more in the future. and we STILL have to play eaach other yo!

tgk - sorry for leaving early without telling you. something came up and yeah.. hope you were able to take that big monster of a tv back home ok!

cloud - it was nice meeting you man! that zelda match up gave me a lotta trouble!

mikalott - it was good seeeing you after like 2 years my dude; can't believe our skill gaps widened that much! you too pro mane! hahaha guess i got some training to do in that hyperbrawlic time chamber hahah

everyone else i either played or saw - gg!

Saltix

Smash Lord
Glad to finally be active again in the tourney scene, it feels good.

Dyno-Good games man, Imma study a bit harder for the wario matchup for next time!

Chas-Same as above buddy, I'll have the ZSS matchup on lock next time we meet up

Reflex/P-1-Shame I didn't really get to play against you guys, but congrats on your placings and it was good to see you guys again. Oh and Reflex idk if it'll count for anything but I used Wario in Pools for like 2 matches.

Dizzy-Random, but good seeing you again! We gotta stay in touch dude, I had no idea you still played smash lol

Chima-I'm a little pissed/salty we played each other ROUND 1, but **** happens man :/

Umby-Good to see you again too. Thank you for helpin me out with the marth matchup and glad we got to play a good bit this time. Good Games

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Great tourney!!

@Player1: Wasnt playing too smart yesterday. I am going to beat you one day. Great set, you got mad lucky on norfair and you know i morally won the RC match. Was great seeing you again. Car ride was fun as hell. I did stop at mcdonalds but that trick made some HUGE order or whatever the hell happened.

@Turtl DRN: I still dont understand how you do all these stupid things even when we are in tourney play. I kill you early and i KNOW that you always even it out right away and i still end up dieing by dumb things. but the tourney was really fun. Car ride was great too, gps was being gay but you stepped in like a man and showed that technology up. nice

@kaptn: didnt play you but your tourney was amazing. I really enjoyed the stage list. It was something different that i normally dont get to see. So thank you for that. Great stuff, i will try to make it to the next Bulldog Brawl.

@reflex: thanks for the interviews. This is really going to help out my project. I am also going to put them up on youtube so keep a eye on it.

@Umby: kirby?

@mike: Thanks for the interview i wont put it up on youtube. (damn disclaimer nonsense ) but it was great seeing you again, anything wario related that you need get at me. You have improved. I didnt see your wario though. great matches!

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
Had a great time guys. Thanks to everyone who went and made it possible!

Shoutouts:

Kaptain- It's always great to see you too! Thanks for setting this up, it was a great tourney! I had a lot of fun. Sorry for being too good. Oh yeah, thanks for making Port Town legal, I will never forgive you ;)

Reflex- Congrats man! Your matches were too fun to watch. Thanks for the Peach tips! I'll get better with her. Too bad we didn't get to play each other this time around. Next time!

Player-1- I'm glad I finally got to play against you man! Your match against Dyno on Norfair was silly. Port Town Aero Dive...too good. GGs.

Dynomite- Congrats on breaking the game! Wario da bess! (except when he gets timed out by 1%...) Unfortunately, we couldn't play each other. Next time!

DRN- ZSS dittos too fun! Glad we finally got to play each other! I'll try and play ZSS more in tourneys. GGs.

Dragonfly- I dunno if you'll ever see this, but GGs man. Your Zelda's too good, I won't lose
if there is a
next time!

Mike- Yeah man, playing each other round 1 sucked. At least the matches were fun, especially our Rainbow Cruise match. GGs.

Jacob- Thanks for coming out man. It was nice to see you, and I hope you had a good time.

TGK- Mario may have won the domestic dispute this time around, but Peach will be back stronger than ever! GGs.

Raf- GGs man. Hopefully we'll to see each other at more tourneys.

4 Aces

Smash Ace
1: Reflex :pt: (Pokémon Trainer)
2: Player-1 :diddy: (Diddy Kong)
3: Dynomite :wario: (Wario)
4: DRN :zerosuitsamus: :marth: (Zero Suit Samus, Marth)
5: Dragonfly :sheilda: (Zelda/Sheik)
5: Mikalott :metaknight: (Meta Knight)
7: Hero? :marth: :peach: (Marth, Peach)
7: Mia the Trueblade :marth: :kirby2: (Marth, Kirby)
9: teegeekay :wolf: :mario2: (Wolf, Mario)
9: Cloud :falcon: (Captain Falcon)
9: Kaptain :dedede: :jigglypuff: (King Dedede, Jigglypuff)
13: Brad :diddy: :falco: (Diddy Kong, Falco)
13: Raf :ike: :luigi2: (Ike, Luigi)
Cloud played Toon Link during the tournament.

Btw, how do you read that match-up chart? I can't really make out how to read it.

Shoutouts to:

SleepyK: Thanks for playing Melee with me and my friends, and giving us tips and advice

Dr.Pepper: For pm'ing me on Smashboards and letting me know that you guys were coming. I enjoyed our matches.

Player-1: That was a hella fun match. I enjoyed playing your Diddy.

Kaptain: Nice to meet you in person too. That was a great tourney.

Cornell: You had a sick Falcon.

Merc: I enjoyed teaming up with you in doubles.

Umby

Smash Master
Man, are people really that surprised that I'm playing Kirby? lol

Either way, it was good seeing you all again. I'll try to come around more often.

Top Bottom