• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

official metalreflectslime is a *** and shouldn't be a mod fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

wtf...

who made him a mod?? :confused:

literally anybody else would make a better mod :)

but he has nothing to offer :(

he's not funny, he's dumb, he's a douche.. he's just.. ughh :urg:

neighborhood p, jkun, even westballz would be 5031058358x better ;)

3 friendlies + 3 matches in WB + 4 matches in GF set 1 + 3 matches in GF set 2 + 1 match in crews = 14 matches total x 7-7.5 minutes per match = over 100 minutes overall, so 82 minutes in tournament matches sounds right. Yeah that sounds about right. :) Also, I wished my sets versus Andy were recorded. It reminded me of this set I played at BIO 4 where M2K came and I timed out Zoap last match beating him 2-1.

Regarding crews, were the first players selected through double blind? It wasn't double blind, then it was unfair for Dante to send me in to time out Andy since Andy knows the Fox / Falco match up pretty well.

Did anyone see my sets versus Andy? There was this part where Andy was way at the bottom of FoD and he made it all the way back on the ledge by wall jumping and then there was this part also on FoD same match where I power shielded his fully charged charge shot.

At the end, Andy saw openings where he read my movements and was able to hit me with a lot of charged shots and I did not know how to defend myself against the charged shots.
not even close to his worst moment but still pretty bad.. what ******* times out zoap??

JDM

Smash Champion
Reason 1: He is a spammer and he admits it himself. Just click on his recent posts list and you can see where he spams it up with no substance in his posts. (Just reiterating points already said and other obvious dumb stuff)

2: Power abuse: Marking his own regions Social thread as important is NOT important. Also editing S2J's and my posts in the topic stating to "Stay in our own thread" when he clearly doesn't do the same.

3: Not in a "smash filled" environment. (Might be a plus to become a mod but idk) SB is probably one of the least smash populated area. A mod should live near the community to understand what they want/how they act/ what kinds of threads need exposure. A good mod for this board would be somebody from Norcal or Socal area. (And not somebody from OR, WA, etc. [Not trying to put you guys down just trying to prove a point])

4: Doesn't go to tournies. (Might also be a plus to become a mod based on the moderator list so far) A mod should be active within the smash community by going to tournies. I'm not saying to go to every one every weekend but frequently to know your fellow smashers. A notable smasher said that he has never seen MRS at a tourney at all.

More reasons if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom