• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Match Up Discussion: Sheik!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
We can post WiFi friendlies in here? Cool.

I dunno probly around even MU.

i used to play some guy named Hyrulian Royalty on WeeFee back in like 08'. He was pretty good. Haven't played with any top Toon Links in tournament though.

MaskedAvnger

Smash Journeyman
I've played against Judo, he's a pretty good Sheik in our region.

I wasn't really prepared going in to playing games against him, but once I started to figure it out, it seemed like a pretty even MU, he's just a better player than I am.

Watch out for a whole bunch of crap Sheik can chain together, He put about 50-60 percent on me at the beginning of one of the games before I could get out, pretty sure it was f-tilt and then some aerial, maybe a fair, i don't remember, I haven't played against him in a while.

I think the needles beat arrows and rang, iirc, but they don't stop bombs.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Needles have transcendent priority....so think of them as like Falco's laser.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
aww yea shiek sucksa bootsa weeps ohhshawwwy nneenipoopiecreamy no dono gum gun no needle fullshooka babbab beeep beep mr.doom ike smashin road runner wolfmains lika kain gonna nsamechsearha hohohohosanti cluase make jamam oh uyya d ***

.............................................................................................................................................................

Hyro

Smash Lord
it's not letting me like shadows comment

i played reflex's sheik in tournament
he needled like 80% every stock
it went to game 5
i won
i was drunk as **** hahaha
toon drink lets get it in

iamjason8

Smash Journeyman
This is an annoying MU to play for Tink, but no character has an overwhelming advantage.

Sheik has Needles and U-Smash but other than that Tink doesn't have many real problems. OH, and Sheik's aerials are sometimes annoying too but just camp lol.

sheikamaru

jive
just play the regular camping game w/ sheik like all other opponents that toon link goes against. don't let her get in close if you value your stock :p

iamjason8

Smash Journeyman
just play the regular camping game w/ sheik like all other opponents that toon link goes against. don't let her get in close if you value your stock :p
Haha, of course! But how? Sheik doesn't have too much trouble getting close to Tink. She's a quick character and has LAZORS (Needles).

sheikamaru

jive
Haha, of course! But how? Sheik doesn't have too much trouble getting close to Tink. She's a quick character and has LAZORS (Needles).
i'm sure you've heard of the jerm right? best tl in texas? pretty much all of his kill moves are fresh b/c he always has a bomb in his hand. the moment you throw the bomb away you should already have another one in your hand. and you don't want to be on the ground b/c you'll get tilt locked easily and with saying that you should be timing your shorthops zairs w/ caution to keep sheik away. or look up xyro videos. he's kinda similar the way he zairs really well for examples.

Top Bottom