• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Ganondorf Technique??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Forgotten

Smash Rookie
Hello, everyone.

I have recently found a technique (whether it is new or not is unknown to me) that puts the shockwave of Ganondorf's Wizard's Foot to a much more practical use. It also has decent knockback and very low lag. It can be performed by jumping (or short-hopping) and using Wizard's Foot immediately after. It does 8%, and, as stated before, has decent knockback and has very low lag. The same can be done with Captain Falcon (instead using a Falcon Kick), which does more damage (15%) but has moderate start-up lag. If someone was able to find a good use for it (like using it out of shield or out of a roll, or something like that), please do post it!

--Forever Forgotten

FIREL

Smash Ace
It has already been found, and it's pretty much useless because;

1. It has a long ending lag.
2. It does only 8% damage and it has extremly low knockback.
3. I'm pretty sure Ganondorf has better out of shield options.

Forever Forgotten

Smash Rookie
Well, I wouldn't say it's USELESS, because if the hit connects, Ganondorf would have enough time to finish the ending lag safely due to the hitlag the opponents suffer, similarly to Jigglypuff's use of Rest. It's also very unpredictable because of the low start-up lag. Yes, I admit it is risky move, but if one could master it's use...

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Keep digging. Also, if the information you find is character specific, make sure to post it in the appropriate character specific board. Post in their Social/General discussion to make sure they already haven't found it first! :)

/lock b4 trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom