• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade! 2-12-11 [Plainview, NY]

Sorto

Smash Journeyman
BRAWL SINGLES

1. Sorto ($100.00) :diddy::popo::olimar:
2. Raptor ($50.00) :yoshi2:
3. Crazy ($25.00) :diddy::metaknight:
4. Nuke :diddy:
5. Voltage :pikachu2::metaknight::olimar:
5. Sama :luigi2:
7. Noise :gw::snake:
7. Dylan :kirby2:
9. NipSlap :ganondorf::lucas:
9. Jared :luigi2::mario2:
9. Nova :pikachu2::jigglypuff:
9. Punk :falcon::ganondorf::link2:

[collapse=Singles bracket]
[/collapse]

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Fun tourney met some cool people. Had some crazy comebacks against Crazy.. XD ggs to everyone I faced
Oh and Brandon entered as Sama. You should change that.

Jem.

Smash Master
a NY tourney without Anti/ the ranked players?

Good stuff though

12 entrants and $175 was given out? Is this store credit or what was the entry fee? o_O

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
you mean dat store credit

good stuff Raptor
I like to think of it as money that would have went to video games anyway. XD

Also Ranor, at least he got the placements right, you cant expect him to remember who everyone played since the store owner lost the brax >.>

Sorto

Smash Journeyman
I had to submit a bracket for Allisbrawl Ranor. So I used Tio and made it based on the matches I did know. I knew crazy's and my own sections of the winner's bracket. And I remembered semis of Raptors section of the Bracket. I knew loser's semis and loser's finals as well. The rest I had to kinda fill in. If people give me there win/losses I can def fix the little parts I messed up on.

Ranor469

Smash Apprentice
I mean if you really want to have the right bracket I could spend some time and remember it all, I have a good memory for that ****. But if you dont care then i won't bother.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I mean if you really want to have the right bracket I could spend some time and remember it all, I have a good memory for that ****. But if you dont care then i won't bother.
I can somewhat help. Lets see, me and voltage both got byes first round and faced in round 2. I won and faced sama in winners semis. Nova was taken out by Noise. Voltage was taken out by Nuke. Nuke was taken out by Crazy. Sama was taken out by Crazy. Dylan beat Jared in losers. I'm pretty sure Nipslap got taken out by Voltage. Lol I have a good memory.

Top Bottom