• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things you wanna do before you die

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I am curious. If we die, where will we end up? Heaven? Hell? Or just complete darkness?
I am guessing earth itself where you can meet others and just hang out but that's it.
The world might never know.....

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I am curious. If we die, where will we end up? Heaven? Hell? Or just complete darkness?
I am guessing earth itself where you can meet others and just hang out but that's it.
The world might never know.....
What a way to completely ignore what the threads about.

The real little comet

Smash Cadet
Contribute to any cartoon in any way at all.
Voice acting, animation, etc.

They've kept me laughing and smiling for years, so I somewhat obligated to help in someway.
Like... tipping the pizza man/waiter/waitress after they served you.
You don't have to, but it's the right thing to do.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I wanna party with Charlie Sheen.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
More add ons from my pevious list:

9. Be the ribbon cutter in a ribbon cutting ceremony
10. Win a 50/50 raffle
11. Write a novel
12. Learn to juggle
13. Grow fruit out of a garden
14. Become a handyman
15. Solve a Rubik's Cube

camerino1

Smash Lord
1.I want to space travel for a few years, get to see a little bit of our galactic corner.
2.Have a nice little farm house with a few acres with someone I love and a nice family.
3.Learn the didjeridoo, relearn flute, trombone and keyboard.
4.Travelling around the world would be nice too with some money to help out whomever I meet that needs a little help
5.BUNGY JUMPING, that and if i hit the age of 125 im free-falling out of an airplane and not pulling the parachute, most original way to go :p
6.Get my degree's in astronomy and epidemiology
That's all I got so far, I'm gonna think of more later though :p

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Beat Ninja Gaiden. Like, just once.
Or run a triathlon.
Rofl cmon, you can't beat it? I know it's annoying and hard but it's not impossible.

So things, I want to do before I die?

Become a champion at Boxing or MMA. And with that, show the world that miracles are possible. =) I want to show that you should follow your dreams!

D20

Smash Lord
1. Get a Ph.D
2. Write a novel
3. See the Northern Lights in Alaska (preferably with someone special)
4. Climb a mountain (does not have to be Everest, but something comparable would be nice)
5. Run a marathon
6. Road trip across the US

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
Am I misunderstanding you here or are you saying having sex is something nobody has discovered before?
Those were meant to be read separately. But now that I think about it, I'd like to make a new discovery in the field of sexual arousal. If you get famous for that, you will have an infinite supply of people wanting to "test out" your discovery.
Ignore that <_< >_>

soju

SD God
But now that I think about it, I'd like to make a new discovery in the field of sexual arousal. If you get famous for that, you will have an infinite supply of people wanting to "test out" your discovery.

Sounds like an amazing idea, fund it :D

King of Nukes /\/\/\/\

Smash Rookie
Oh that's easy build a 1000 Megaton Nuke and detonate it in the pacific ocean by the year 2045, and have sex I have never had that before... Also if I were to die there would be no better way then to jump out of an aircraft flying at an altitude of 89,000 Feet in a daredevil suit strapped to a 1000 Megaton Nuke over Mecca in Saudi Arabia, and skydive right on top of them by the year 2060 thats how I want to end my life if I dont get my retirement money by then because I'll be 65 years old. Yeah but anyways I want to go out with a bang and make those history books!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Oh that's easy build a 1000 Megaton Nuke and detonate it in the pacific ocean by the year 2045, and have sex I have never had that before... Also if I were to die there would be no better way then to jump out of an aircraft flying at an altitude of 89,000 Feet in a daredevil suit strapped to a 1000 Megaton Nuke over Mecca in Saudi Arabia, and skydive right on top of them by the year 2060 thats how I want to end my life if I dont get my retirement money by then because I'll be 65 years old. Yeah but anyways I want to go out with a bang and make those history books!
Deidara right here ladies and gentlemen.

Nintenzo

Smash Rookie
1. Win a 50 point fencing match
2. Write a best-selling manga novel
3. Marry the love of my life
4. Become the next great video game designer

Nothing too ambitious, eh?

D

Deleted member

1. Find out what happened to all the Nazis who disappeared.
2. Run under a 6 minute mile again (not likely)
3. See Michigan get back to College Football prominence.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
That's not very hard to achieve, people should aim higher with their bucket lists imo.

ammie

Smash Cadet
I donno.. ppl always realize they have so much they wanna do when death is close.

Top Bottom