• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animation in Character Select Screen

Gaudy

Smash Rookie
Hi, this is another GSC, it looks interesting at first sight, is the change animations or also called PSA, in this case will be in character selection screen. Before you choose the characters are just toys, but come alive when they are selected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQz2dR8vvKg

Battlecow

Play to Win
Battlecow seal of approval rendered.

Worth only slightly more than the Australian one, but hey, an honor nonetheless.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
@Gaudy This is awesome.
I noticed your avatar is the same as the one in the url pointed in that video description, but I didn't dig to much in there...
Are those codes up yet?

Gaudy

Smash Rookie
@Gaudy This is awesome.
I noticed your avatar is the same as the one in the url pointed in that video description, but I didn't dig to much in there...
Are those codes up yet?
No yet, but maybe I will uploading the CHT File to bring these codes the next week.

Thanks for the comments :)

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
this is amazing...

they look like the animations in the intro that nobody watches anymore, where master hand pulls a character out of a box, drops it on the table, and it stands up like that

how you possibly managed to hack that animation into character select i cant even imagine...

Top Bottom