• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Smash House Presents: APRD4 - 2/19/11 - Mesa, Arizona - Results

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Doubles
Entrants: 7
Buy in: $10.00
Pay out: 60%, 30%, 10%

1: Holla holla get dolla (Brett and Javier) ($42.00)
2: Sophiticated *****s (KiraFlax and K9) ($21.00)
3: Copying Machine (Pat and Torgo) ($7.00)
4: Newlyweds (Yoshiken and Anjela)
5: Seperated at Birth (Green and RaveRemix)
6: Team Eggroll (Portal Trigger and Sunnycide)
7: Ups (BLT and Ogre)

Singles
Entrants: 17
Buy in: $10.00
Pay out: 60%, 30%, 10%

1: Darklink ($91.00) :metaknight:/:snake:/:falco:
2: Would have been the best AZ tourney, but Glandale, Tuscon, and Duffy had to screw it up ($26.00) (PissedFlax) :pit:/:rob:
3: Jim, Master Frycook (Jard/Dawei) ($13.00) :metaknight:/:snake:
4: Angela :lucario:
5: Stevo :mario2:/:dk2:
5: Green :diddy:/:falco:/:snake:
7: Rave Remix :toonlink:
7: Yoshiken :yoshi2:
9: Brett :rob:/:snake:
9: Pat :rob:
9: K9 :falco:/:link2:
9: Giant :marth:
13: Torgo :kirby2:
13: Sunnycide :yoshi2:
----------------------------------------Pools cut off-------------------------------------------------
15: Ruben :diddy:/:dk2:
15: Rorak :rob:/:toonlink:
15: LeeG :random:
15: Hunter :zelda:

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Oh wow, Angela and Yoshiken are putting pressure on me: THE BEST LUCARIO/YOSHI MAIN ;)

Oh btw, you should have an aprd4 round 2

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
1: Darklink: we should do draft crews earlier next time
2: KiraFlax: sad that this is the last tourney that you could make before you move. I wish you the best of luck in socali
3: Jim, Master Frycook (Jard/Dawei): "holla holla get dolla" LOL
4: Angela: my hat is off to you, you tore it up. all of our matches were stupid close and fun
5: Stevo: that's it! I'm using DDD against you (kidding)
5: Green: you're a really cool guy, but you speak so softly that I can barely understand you most of the time. please keep coming because it was a blast
7: Rave Remix: we need to play advance wars sometime, I will show you the ferocity of sami/sonja
7: Yoshiken: teams matches we're really fun our teams just seemed so even and it lead to some very fun matches
9: Brett: I cant believe you let me take you to japes, you are very cool for that
9: Pat: nice job man, your rob was great in teams. thanks for getting me that dolla
9: K9: cant wait for whobo, remember to comment on all my matches. someone give this man a microphone and record the **** he says
9: Giant: thanks for helping me carry that TV to my mom's car, that was really nice
13: Torgo: horrible placing, I'm not gonna john. maybe WHOBO will make me a better player.
13: Sunnycide: I will avenge my $1 next time
----------------------------------------Pools cut off-------------------------------------------------
Ruben, Rorak, LeeG, Hunter
you all should come to more tournaments, we seriously need more people in the smash scene, and I can guarantee improvement

also sunnycide and yoshiken should have a showdown and it should be hyped

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Brett wins doubles, and gets 9th in singles... wow Brett. lol

I dropped Brett off, almost went in to say hi, but it was raining. I'll be at the next one.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Torgo, you should have definitely placed higher, haha. I am glad that the brackets got changed in our first match so that we had to quit, because it was totally looking like your kirby was going to win. Me and Sunnyside eh? I hate yoshi dittos XD.

K9, man, if it wasn't for that double suicide on smashville, then I bet you would have totally won our match! Also, I am going to elect you to be the announcer and commentator on every match from now on. Your comments cracked me up.

Also, an APRD4 Round 2 would be awesome.

Oh, and thank you to everyone who donated money to allow Angela to enter the tournaments. You guys are the best! (and sorry for those that gave me money for Angela to enter but then was defeated in the tournament by her).

k9.

Smash Ace
yea a number two is def going to happen we need glendale and Tucson here for a tourney.

Ill talk to chris about doing another one im pretty sure he will agree so this season isn't over yet im preety sure. I geuss we can make the last tourney right before we leave for WHOBO

Giant Penguins

Smash Rookie
-Jar'd thx for showing me that blog; it's already helped.
-Green I shouldn't have gone Fox :(
-Angela I felt bad at first that you suicided in our match which caused me to win but you seemed to have avenged yourself there...
-Torgo no problem, next time ill mm for sure
-k9 I got your number for betting against me
-Rave Remix gj on beating brett I know first hand its a daunting task

Kira are you going to do a smashfest before you leave, like on wednesday?

Gah777

Smash Lord
Damm, good shiz everyone. I gotta get in some more secret training before WHOBO and the next tourney. Then I'm gonna rearrange the Power Rankings worse than a tornados rearrange trailer parks. Or better than your mom rearranges the living room furniture. Or better than your girlfriend rearranges a sandwich. Your pick.

Eh... shoutouts to the people I played Thursday/Friday before the tourney?

Angela: I wish I had gotten to play your Lucario some more. We never got any singles games in and I wanted to judge your skill. But seeing how high you placed makes me want to play you even more.

Yoshiken: Boss Yoshi, yo. I had to really change my playing style when fighting you.

Brett: I will learn that ROB matchup! Good times Thursday, man.

Giant: No Fox? Dayum son. Next tourney we gotta blitz the scene with our Foxes.

Anjila

Smash Cadet
Thanks, guys! I'm surprised I did well. Though, I doubt it'll happen again. Practically every one of my matches was ridiculously close and could've been anybody's game.

Cheers to Rave Remix and Brett for chipping in a little cash for my entry fee! You guys are great, that was very nice of you both :D

Now, uh... these shout-out things!

- KiraFlax: That was a fun match we had! I knew my lucky streak was going to end here. XD But I'm relieved I was at least able to keep you from 3-stocking me.
- Stevo: I honestly don't know how that last Aura Sphere got past your cape! Good match, thanks for keeping me on my toes!
- Rave Remix: Sorry for the cold shoulder I accidentally gave you XD I didn't know you were my next match! Good job beastin' it with your Toon Link!
- Yoshiken: I was so scared we'd have to play each other. I'm glad it all worked out, though! But we all know it's going to happen eventually
- Brett: You're a really nice guy :D I still don't think I should have won that pools match!
- Pat: Great ROB you have! That down-tilt spam still annoys the heck out of me XD
- Giant: Haha, I doubt I would have won that anyway. I still have a lot to learn about fighting talented Marths!
- Torgo: Wow, I agree, all of our matches were stupidly close. You have a downright mean Kirby! Good on ya!
- Sunnycide: I didn't get to play you in Singles, but... Yoshi power!
- Roark: I hope you'll be able to make it to more tourneys! You have great potential
- Gah777: Maybe we'll get to play each other in some sort of smashfest soon!

Also, I'm down for a round 2

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
seems like unless our gracious host demands only 4 tournies a season, everyone is down for a second round :):):)

Top Bottom