• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nub Academy 6: Graduation Party *2/19/11 FGCU FL* ~VIDS UP~

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Nub Academy 6: Graduation Party

19 Players
$3.00 Enrty
2/19/11
FGCU FL

Results
1: MAO!!! :olimar: / :rob: ($30.00)
2: SSGuy :wario: / :metaknight: ($18.00)
3: Shinibu :snake: ($12.00)
4: PoonR :gw: / :metaknight:
5: 8=D~ :metaknight:
5: B.D. Joe (Dan) :pikachu2:
7: Cart :metaknight: / :kirby2:
7: Avatar Yang :yoshi2:
9: Sammy :zelda:
9: CaCno :wolf:
9: Ace :toonlink:
9: STEVE :snake:
13: Pi :pikachu2:
13: HitMan :luigi2:
13: Josie :lucas:
13: BroCEPS :lucario:
17: Oreo :pikachu2:
17: Fist :ness2:
17: Kit T :toonlink:
17: Lobo :gw:
Bracket:

Amateur Bracket
The top 3 all gave $1.00 to the winner.

Results
1: Avatar Yang :yoshi2: ($3.00)
2: Sammy :zelda:
3: STEVE :snake:
4: Josie :lucas:
5: Ace :toonlink:
5: Lobo :gw:
7: HitMan :luigi2:
7: Pi :pikachu2:
9: Fist :ness2:
9: Shake :marth:
9: Oreo :pikachu2:
9: Kit T :toonlink:
Bracket:

Vids Section
Grand Finals
MAO!! :rob: Vs SSGuy :metaknight: (1)
MAO!! :olimar: Vs SSGuy :mario2: (4)
Winners Finals
MAO!! :olimar: Vs Shinibu :snake: (1)
MAO!! :olimar: Vs Shinibu :snake: (2)
MAO!! :olimar: Vs Shinibu :snake: (3)

Tourney Games
MAO!! :rob: Vs Avatar Yang :yoshi2: WS

SSGuy :metaknight: Vs Shinibu :snake: LF

Segendo

Smash Cadet
CARTS Shout Outs

Viper, TRA, and Abesent (FGCU's Best)= Thanks for sitting out and letting us nubs get a chance at the prize.

Viper= Thanks for running this awesome tournament.

opponent Shout outs:

Fist= Your NES was able to **** on my Meta Knight, but not my Kirby. Play the kirby mini game some more and you will do better (Mario Party Time!)

Avatar Yang= Your yoshi is the best i've seen

Oreo= your new to the game but with practice you could probably work your way up into the FGCU smash crew rankings.

Pi= Your Pikachu is good, and you were able to figure out my strategy in game 2. Game 3 would have been closer if you hadn't messed up.

Sammy= your a really good smash player. you destroyed my kirby right off the bat in game 1 and I had to come back in game 2 with meta knight. this was probably the second most intense set of matches I've played in a tournament. Learn to get around Mk's tornado and I will probably never beat you again lol

8=D~ = Your Meta Kinght is good.

Got to say I'm quite pleased with how i did, haven't done this good in a tournament since FGCU's fall Brawl 2009 and that wasn't even a legal tournament lol. Good games everyone see you at the next nub Academy

-CART

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
@ Cart: You are welcome.

This was a great tournament from what I watched. Too bad I was too caught up in playing MvC3 to actually commentate and view all the matches. Looking forward to the next Nub Academy. Hopefully you guys play often and compete more to be on/near the same level of us veterans.

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
MAO! has now played so many ranked matches that he's technically ahead of me in our ranking system. Shouldn't he sit out next time so I can win free money? Lol

You guys did good.

Shin, you need to work on your attitude a bit :-P You can get cocky after you win.

Cart, I'm surprised you finished so high, but props to you, then.

MAO, I need to beat you in a few ranked matches until our rankings are more reflective :-P

B.D. Joe! Movein up! Good to see it. You'll get there, man.

Pi! Too fun chillin' with you.

Sammy too gooooood! I want you to beat your brother next time. That would make my day.

SSGuy will get my Dedede from now on. Hate Wario.

Good job everybody else! I'd write more, but I have to go to classsssss. Peace.

Time
Runs
Away

on Abscent's account.

[FBC] B-Unit

Based on Reality
Heh, its all mind games for the fun of it. I had fun during the tourney I just couldnt think of a way to fight against olimar. I need to learn how to play against him with snake or try another char against him.

MAOMAO!

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2552-3131-4574
MAO!'s shout outs

Hell of a tournament guys. I had a lot of fun.

Viper: Very good/fun tournament, thanks for cheering me on and providing me with some SwampNi**a courage

Abscent: I guess to be fair since you are a better player than I am I can do more ranked matches with you to build your points up....or you could play Viper and win :)

TRA: Good ranked match and warm up games pre-tournament, and thanks for giving me advice

SSGuy: Those were some intense *** games, good job in 3-0ing me in the first set and having very close matches the 2nd set. I had to player a lot smarter/patient the 2nd set. Your S**tting abilities with your Wario are pretty legit.

PoonR: If you had brought G&W I think it would've been a closer match, but good idea in bringing out Mario aka my Achilles Heel....I was worried when I saw him

Shinibu: You are by far the most entertaining player to watch, don't listen to Abscent, keep your attitude. I look forward to playing your Snake or any other character again and watching and you making me laugh throughout the whole tournament.

Very fun tournament guys and ladies, looking forward to next one and improving my Olimar

MAOMAO!

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2552-3131-4574
Edit double post. Sorry TRA, I didn't see you were on Abscent's name :p I will gladly have more ranked matches with you whenever you want. And what's wrong with Shin's attitude? It's hilarious

POONR

Smash Cadet
POONR wants to say that I had an awesome time at this nub academy.
Just some quick shout outs..

Viper: Thanks for cheerin me on and givin me that confidence to succeed, my fellow Swamp*****. Also I want to thank you and all the top ranked players for sitting this one out and letting us get a shot at glory.

MAO!!: Myyyy *****. So glad you won and I'm really proud that I got to see u rise up and take what was yours. Your Olimar scares the piss outta me, I thought dustin off Mario would be great against you and you made me think twice. Congratulations enjoy that victory sir.

Shinibu: I've NEVER EVER rooted for Snake before that night. Your matches against MAO!! and SSGUY were so entertaining and I was pulling for you vs. SSGUY. But you got to leave with the "Billy Cup" and thats pretty awesome. Only regret is that we never got to have a match in the tournament. There's always next time.

SSGUY: I thought I had you match 1 vs. Wario until you **** on me. I was mad that I didn't beat you, but I look forward to the next time we duel.

8=D~ : I know your not on Smashboards. But you played so well and our Meta ditto was legit.

Cart: Holy hell, Someones been practicing. Lookin much better.

Yang: Your Yoshi is one tough character to play against, truly. I hope we get to play against each other next time.

Because I feel like I must...
STEVE: I am shocked you finished in the Top 10. Good for you man. Glad your "don't shield, ask questions later" strategy finally worked out for your Snake. You "STEVED" the crap outta people in this tourney and your matches with your brother, once again. Highly entertaining.

POONR !

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Wow good stuff guys.
Cart, i just looked at your bracket and man i'm impressed. Good job man. Really good job.

@ POONR and MAO, Good job double posting.

Mao, good win.
Pooner, good job man. Also, did you win with sonic? If not it doesn't count as a character in the list.

Billy! Good job man! 3rd place!!!! That's quite a feat. I was cheering for you at home haha, i wanted you to win this sooo bad. Just change your smash name to billy.

Steve! 3rd Place in Amateurs brackets?!?!?! Nice!

You guys are lookin' better than when i left. I hope when i come back you guys impress me :D

Good tourney viper.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Mao, i don't understand what i deserved that for :(

But i accept and return with,

Why don't you go play soccer in Colombia, you cocaine smuggler.

Bam.

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
Heh, its all mind games for the fun of it. I had fun during the tourney I just couldnt think of a way to fight against olimar. I need to learn how to play against him with snake or try another char against him.
LOLOLOLOLOL....... Olimar is gay...

but its nice to see some :toonlink: reppin' in da swamps of FGCU :cool:

MAOMAO!

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2552-3131-4574
Olimar too good, especially NegrOlimar. Mink...I've been saying shut the hell up in an obnoxious Jose voice lately. I don't know what's wrong with me

Top Bottom