• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TG% Results and Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattdeezie

Smash Lord
big post later. Im at work.

All that matters

1v1

1. Ken
2. Jeremey
3. Isai

teams

1. El Chocolate Diablo (Ken/Isai)
2. DA (Wes/Hein)

congrats to all, Ill do uber post with hella results and stuff in the near future. I gotta have a day to recover/and get my house to recover, then Ill probably get down to putting all the stuff down.

All Im going to say right now is that I think both communities left with a great deal of respect for each other. I really hope some people dont re-tarnish their reps by posting like morons.

Im also going to say, I suck. Back the the drawing board.

stupidass solid mediocre curse. I want to father Isai's child.

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
I gotta LOL at Sam for losing to Isai when he made fun of everyone at snexus for losing to Isai. Good job Sam, how's your foot taste? :bee:

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
just curious, anybody know how Sloppy Seconds (Paul/Brian - FLA) did? or how they did in singles? guess i gotta wait for full results :(

SultanOfSamitude

Smash Journeyman
i made fun for losing to isai?

dood isai rocks my box. ers. he beats me all the time, in fact i learned the reflector combo from him.. when i play him, you don't even have to say toast. it's like the toast and the butter are already out there, he's just got to get the breakfast.

Our match was insanely close though, i missed a spike in the 2nd match that would have given me the set. he came back and won, and took the third match convincingly though.

edit: i beat goldwing my 2nd match of the tourney, he rocked me on battlefield though.

p.s. for a Master of Diversity, Azen sure seemed to pick sheik a lot.

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
my **** account...

Luigi_Factor: Paul/Brian is Lumbro and Goldwing correct? If so, my friend Pedro took Goldwing out in the 2nd/3rd round of the loser's bracket if I'm correct. I'm not sure about who beat Lumbro, but I think he lost in the 3rd round of the Losers bracket when I glanced at it.

I'll do a bigger post once i get my account up and running since it's still restricted. But I had lots of fun and there was mad talent there. The Isai vs Azen set is worth the whole DVD, It's going to be badass.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
I didn't know Lumbro and Goldwin went to TG. Oh well, I never know anything. And dang that means Ken has won two back to back TG's, thats the first time that ever happened.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Hey deezie...this is kenshin on Cory's name...

Yo dude tell Cory no one in his family knows when the **** his coming in. TELL THAT MORON TO POST UP HIS FLIGHT TIME AND GATE NUMBER AND ALL THAT ****.....oh yah..and when did josh get eliminated?? and how well did master sword do? well thats it...

Mattdeezie

Smash Lord
1. You're still a scrub.

2. Return
American Airlines Flight 816
Departing: San Jose Intl. (SJC) Mon, 08/04/03, 3:34PM
Arriving: Dallas/Fort Worth Intl. (DFW) Mon, 08/04/03, 9:11PM

CORY

wut
BRoomer
1) i hate your guts

2) thanks for the info

3) why the **** cant i post under my name?? I know yall hate me and all but come on lol....

But yeah thanks for the info man, and way to go with hosting the TG. still hate you though

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Matt you *******, what do you mean that's "all that matters"? Where's my incredible third place in teams? I got money for that you know.

As for sloppy seconds, I ran the pool they were in. They did really well, and got third place overall in the pool. I don't think they did so well in the 16-team double-elimination bracket part, however. I remember our matches with them being close, I was very impressed with their play.

Hmmm... Josh is leaving in an hour? That's too bad. I was hoping there would be more Naruto to play.

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
thanks so much scamp and tavo7. I havent heard from them since july 29th, so i was so desperate to know whats going on. Hmm, not bad....

Btw, Congratz to Ken... AGAIN.

Shadow_zero920

Smash Apprentice
wow ken won again. man i thought that jeremy would have just taken this so easily. oh well...
its a good thing i didnt bet anyone on who would have won or i would have just lost major money

and sorry to all those i challenged for tg5
I couldnt challenge you becuase i had to leave during the 2v2 cause of ride problems. My MOTHER ****ING **** STUPID *** IDIOT of a partner couldt get our rides straight so we couldnt attend the 1v1's. GOD im so pissed at that stupid ****.
i should have just stayed at my mothers house for the tournament....she lives only 20 minutes away from the tg5 place...oh wel
also i wonder just how well LIKES did in the 2v2. i thought by what i saw that they had the 2v2s in their grasp...oh well
GL HF shadow_zero awaits tg6
:beezo: :beezo: :beezo: :beezo: :beezo: :beezo: :beezo: :beezo: :beezo:

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Got some stuff to do so I'll make a short post..

Ken: Congrats first off! Teams and Singles? That has to say something... Hope you like the trophy; was made at my former workplace, Halls, in Santa Rosa. You left pretty quick, but I want to know why you didn't ditto me Marth/Marth in our match?? Hehe, even though I won the 2nd round at my cheap counterpick on MK with Sheik/Sheik and did well in the majority of the 3rd match, I really didn't think I was going to beat you anyway.

Am I the only person who was thoroughly impressed by Azen? I asked around after the tournament and generally people said, "Meh he's ok." But WTF? I think he's an incredible player with the most talent to boot. Mirrored me on casual matches with multiple characters including most of my best: Marth, Sheik, Falco, DK, and even Bowser, and I could only pull off three wins with Sheik and DK out of about 10-12 games. Woulda loved to beat Wes and play Azen in the loser's bracket finals for a Sheikoff, but it didn't happen.

GG all I'll post later.

p.s. - Deezie if you happen to find my Cube or my GBA... lemme know please.

The Muffin King

Smash Ace
Am I the only person who was thoroughly impressed by Azen? I asked around after the tournament and generally people said, "Meh he's ok." But WTF? I think he's an incredible player with the most talent to boot. Mirrored me on casual matches with multiple characters including most of my best: Marth, Sheik, Falco, DK, and even Bowser, and I could only pull off three wins with Sheik and DK out of about 10-12 games. Woulda loved to beat Wes and play Azen in the loser's bracket finals for a Sheikoff, but it didn't happen

This single paragraph has now protected Doug from piles and piles of red text.

I think Azen did really well, especially considering the rules, which although I'm sure he practiced under, he wasn't used to (I still think you guys need to get rid of items, lol wut tehy are ghey). I just wish he hadn't run his mouth about how Cali sucks, and how he was going to beat the crap out of them, and how he could beat everyone in a ditto. I know almost everybody is pretending that he's nothing special because of this.

I thoroughly believe though, that Azen could match/beat Ken if sharpened his focus and stopped playing crap like Bowser and Pichu and got to know characters in the Upper and Top tier more intimately. But knowing Azen, he won't do that. Either way, I'm sure his loss has just given him a renewed sense of purpose, so now he'll probably train like a mofo. Shame Anden didn't do as well...

Anywho, congrats to Ken, Reciph, and Isai. Taking top 3 is quite a feat. Man, I can't wait to see you guys on DVD. Not to mention Wes taking #5.

TG keeps getting bigger and bigger. Wonder how many people are going to go to TG^, &, and *. And the pot keeps getting bigger and bigger...if Deezie was smart/an *******, he'd make personal profit off of TG.

terrakalar

Smash Journeyman
guess every1 still traveling or tired

a sort of repost from gamefaqs:

both team and 1v1 brackets were simply stacked. showdowns as early as the 2nd or 3rd round in the 1v1 bracket. team tourney...there were so many good teams, despite the fact that ppl like Zulu and Eduardo weren't there.

i had a whole lotta fun just watching the team tourney...alot more action packed because ppl were willing to take more risks. spikes, kills, nice tactics galore. the 1v1 was just as fun; you had this blob of ppl migrating from station to station to watch the next showdown.

most oohs and ahs go to EDDIE's gdorf and WES' samus. The Wes and Ken matches were beautiful, just beautiful. and Gdorf at new Kongo Jungle = WOW

The East vs West showdown finally took place in the team final. the way KEN set the tone against Wes in the 1st match of the final is just freakin legendary.

muffin king got it right, Azen is really good, but had he and his boys hadn't talked that much crap b4hand, you would've seen alot more love for Azen.

gotta say this...this is, by far, the most well run TG yet. the staff did a heck of a job logistically, and renting a hall was a major improvement. they paced the tourney almost to perfection (i only wish they ended the 1v1 at 8 PM instead of 9. i had a flight i had to make ;-), they took their time, started both tourneys at 3 pm, and still ended each tourney by 9 or 10 PM. the 3 stock/6 min worked beautifully...it saved so much time that they were able to make the later rounds 3 outta 5, which worked a lot better than TG4's setup.

of course, the actual ruleset will never satisfy everyone, but it keeps improving and evolving. there was one fairly controversial situation in the 1v1s, which deezie will hopefully discuss.

if you dont have the means to go to a TG, at least get the freakin dvd. i thought TG4 was the ****, but TG5>>>TG4. GO to ^.

Marthrules

Smash Rookie
I think I might me able to get the TG5 DVD
at least I hope I do. Not that any of you care but if there is a TG next year I think I might be able to go. So what if I suck at the game;)

Freak'N Yosh

Smash Journeyman
quickie

where to start...

Sam... dude. ur falcos the $hit. and thanks for lettin have the bed, the cookie, and the quarter hehe ure my boy sam!

caveman... theres no doubt ur doc was the best at tg%. and honestly its the best doc ive ever seen. i was really impressed and had fun playin u. o and thanks for the quarter as well hehe

Ken... what can i say, congratulations. i hope u had fun homie, watchin ur marth in action made the whole trip more enjoyable. and dang that team finals match makes the TG% dvd worth buyin. all i gotta say is: 24 seconds :eek: see ya Ken!

Matt... u did a good job homie, this tourney was pretty much smooth sailing from jump. *finger*

as for azen, i thought he did real well. it sux that he set the bar so high for himself. if he hadnt maybe his performance at tg% mightve been more appreciated. theres no doubt homie's got skills though.

mike g... it was kool meetin u man, i cant believe C2C beat DP 3 times in 1 day! and to think i was the one who helped put u 2 together ::shakin head:: the irony :crazy: i even came up with the team name. aint that some $hit :chuckle: in any case, hope to see y'all at the next TG.

rory... i was also impressed by ur pikachu. i think it felt good seein a fellow middle? tier character that kicked @$$ whoda thought a lil peaceful pikachu could be so unforgivin :D

so yeah, in the end it looks as if all the regions are pretty much equal in skill. im glad cali held it down and took both tourneys though.

Recipherus

Smash Journeyman
doug analysis

To beat the doug you need to have the skills to grab the Win. Block L and grab the W.

Certain people didn't know this when they played him. To these people, the W and L was invisible. They were both wizzing right by them with out them even knowing it. Unfortunately for them, The Doug knew exactly what was going on and avoided L and grabbed the W.

W grabbing skills are not the only skills you'll need though. You'll also need the skills to order AND grab the toast, butter, milk, AND the breakfest ( depending on how many stock there is in a match). Just because you've managed to grab the toast and butter doesn't mean you'll be able to get the milk, and it sure as h.ell doesn't guarantee you the breakfest.

Doug has the unique ability to not only block L but deflect it. This means when he's about to lose, if he times it right, he'll deflect it and make you lose, Eddy knows what i'm talking about(Bobomb up the face, hehe).

So yea, TG5 was great.

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
yeah Sam,
originally posted by SultanofSamitude
And truthfully i would have gotten 3rd at this tourney. And i say that because im an *******, and i want you guys to come out here and prove me wrong, but more because it's true. I mean i saw eddie at tg. I'm sure you've gotten alot better but you lost to isai? i mean that's pathetic.
There you have it.

As for Azen, what do you expect? When there's constant talk before the tourney that he's going to take first place without a problem, 4th doesn't seem as impressive as if he came out of nowhere. But I still give him mad props. I'm still hella confused though because while both Wes and Azen rocked me thoroughly at Rochester, Wes impressed me 50x more and he ended up placing below Azen. I really need to play both of you (and lose again) when I'm not so tired and stressed so I can remember the matches.

-B

ssbm_kings

Smash Journeyman
uhh yea. I was really impress by azen. I mean cmon, he beat Matt and jeremy to ditto matches. That was sickning. He just murdered wes, and yea.

Wow so many people was good at TG, i guess i didn't leave much of an impression. hehe.

The doug was also impressive.

cava

Smash Ace
wow TG was awsome

First off Deezie and his parents are awsome for putting up with so many kids at his house. Coming down and seeing the best in action was amazing. The people who impressed me the most were Isai, Ken, Sam, Wes, and Azen.

To Sams comment about diversity Azen beat many, many high quality players in ditto matches before the actual tournament, but hes not stupid and played shiek for most of the tournament because he wanted to win and shiek is an obvious character who can win tournments.

The Alaska kid was very good considering his training method and lack of competition.

The best series i ever saw in my life was Isai vs Azen , all i can say is WOW. In my opinion the 2 most skilled players at TG duking it out, it was amazing and all the matches came down to the wire, going to game 5 in best of 5 series, that set is going to be worth buying the dvd.

Wes is the best samus ive ever seen.

No offense to Matt but i was laughing out loud when he was ko'ed 0 to 100% by the pokemon scizor * sigh items

Everyone was really cool and good mannered, and i hope to make it back to TG^.

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
Re: wow TG was awsome

Originally posted by cava
The best series i ever saw in my life was Isai vs Azen , all i can say is WOW. In my opinion the 2 most skilled players at TG duking it out, it was amazing and all the matches came down to the wire, going to game 5 in best of 5 series, that set is going to be worth buying the dvd.
I will never understand the definition of skill that picks 3rd and 4th placers instead of the top 2.

Skill = Ability to win.

People who won = Ken and Jeremy

Therefore, Ken and Jeremy = Most Skill

simple, really. Now you could claim flukage, but considering that both Ken and Jeremy are repeat TG champions, and Jeremy has won IVGF, snexus...I don't understand how someone could deny they are the most skilled players there.

Hey Thanh, how'd you do?

-B

snex

Smash Master
actually skill and ability to win arent necessarily the same thing.

skill is the ability to perform complex things, and i think i agree with cava about isai being more skilled than at least jeremy (havent seen ken so cant say about him). isai pulls off amazing stunts, combos, and other things that just make your jaw drop. its not only the ability to do them, but the confidence to do them in such a high-pressure situation that impresses people.

unfortunately, all the skill in the world wont help you beat somebody that is simply a better fighter. with all the things isai can do with this game, jeremy is much better with mind games, and at the level those two play on, mind games are much more important.

congrats to all, i am seriously considering going to TG6, just to see the insanity that goes on there. ill prolly be out in 2 rounds, 3 or 4 if i get a lucky bracket, but i think itll be worth it if all the same people show up.

oh, and youre all lucky team blood was not there. =P

The Muffin King

Smash Ace
BBT: Consider the randomness involved with items and certain stages. That randomness sometimes nullifies the skill difference. But we'll have to wait for the DVD to see that I guess.

SultanOfSamitude

Smash Journeyman
oh i remember saying that. i was being sarcastic, especially after reading the things you guys had to say about him. Sorry if that confused you bbt..

ssbm_kings

Smash Journeyman
Well i did all right i guess. I guess my best moment was when i almost i fought jeremy. hehe. I didn't win but i got to the 3rd game, and got him to his last life. Yea that was pretty good for me. But he was at 0 percent when he killed me. So i guess that was bad in a way too.

Yea another moment i thought was pretty cool was when my little brother almost eliminated wes from the tournament. He choked and lost. So that sucked.

After going to that tournament, i think we are going to work some stuff into our game, and maybe we can hang with the best of them. Have to come back to tg6.

Crystal City, caveman was probably one of my favorite of taking tg, but i don't even know how he got eliminated. He's not a fancy player, but he plays fundamental game. The other person i like was jeremy or azen. I thought those two really had skills. And of course everyone favorite is ken. His marth is pretty sick in the air. Oh yea, isai and his sick *** c. falcon. Man that was sick.

yea, the atmosphere is just plain crazy. All the "oo's" and "ahh's."

Fleche

Smash Rookie
I have to ask what everyone else must be wondering, what happened in the Texas Hold'em games?

terrakalar

Smash Journeyman
likes!

oh yea the crystal city guys were real players. i thought they'd be at least 3rd or 4th place, but they had to face Ken/Isai really early, and then DA right after that. that CC/DA series was one of my three favorite matches to watch, the other two being the Wes/Ken grudge match and Isai/Azen.

overall, the Isai/Azen match has got to be the top matchup during the entire weekend. evenly matched, alotta tide turners and back and forth play. kinda like a roller coaster. and a whole lot at stake...you can just feel the tension waaay before the actual match.

i believe rob when he says that zulu and caveman would be a different story. maybe not championship difference but perhaps they would have gone farther.

and yes, watch out for The Doug.

slob picks

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by snex
actually skill and ability to win arent necessarily the same thing.

skill is the ability to perform complex things, and i think i agree with cava about isai being more skilled than at least jeremy (havent seen ken so cant say about him). isai pulls off amazing stunts, combos, and other things that just make your jaw drop. its not only the ability to do them, but the confidence to do them in such a high-pressure situation that impresses people.
quoted for truth.

Originally posted by Fleche
I have to ask what everyone else must be wondering, what happened in the Texas Hold'em games?
We had 2 tables set up at matt's house with 10 people at each table. the big winners were Tony and Recipherus.

oOBoBa FaNaTicOo

Smash Rookie
a$$

HEY ALL!

wassup ppl TG5 was indeed bomb-diggity!!! **** yea im buyin the TG5 dvd, o n incase u ppl dunnno im dat azn guy whose ken's friend.....^_^

First of all Matt u rule, thx for hosting such an awesome tournament and the trophy was awesome hahahahah. Sorry u didnt get top 3 man but o wells nxt time rite? hhahahaha

To Sam....dude im impressed, personally this time i thought Sam was freakin kewl as heck. He treated everyone with respect and my respect toward him has rised. U were way kewl and had no grudges at all againt any of us. and his falco was freakin crazy, kicked major [ insert title here ]

And man i must say i met some awesoem ppl at this tournament....^_^ Out of all i would have to say J.R., Justin, Eddie, Pedro, Gus, and Isai was the best. Hey J.R. remember nxt time ur gonna play...hahaha ima make u keep ur word!

As for Azen and Wes, indeed their skillz are gr8, i got nuthin to say to them but the fact that dey could been more talkative to everyone else, dey seemed a lil like hermit to meeh likin to keep to themselves, come on ppl ur at a tournament, INTERACT WITH PPL! lol but yea dey were coo....

Now as for Andon....well all i can say is he is a total [ insert title here ]....^_^ yes and im not juss sayin dat but one the few occasions i actually met him he seemed awfully cocky and he doesnt necessarily have the best social skillz either. For someone who talked so much **** he shure didnt impress anyone at the tournament.....^_^ Yepz u can trash meeh all u want but ur still an [ insert title here ] in my opinion.

Now TG5 was awesome and thx for all dat made this tournament so great, good job Matt and i shure as **** cant wait for the nxt tournament

Jarrod

Smash Ace
I agree with snex. I thought Isai was going to get at least second cause when I saw him play, I was like ****... That's is so crazy.

But I guess Jeremy is just good at doing what is necessary to win and Isai is more flashy. But I was told Isai was beating Jeremy a lot recently with like Sheik and Kirby and he even knocked him out of the winners bracket at snexus and then told me that since Cali players were guaranteed 1st and 2nd, he didn't really care if he won 1st and just played exhibition style.

This is definitely the TG of TG's I think because so many people and good people at that came. I guess Mike and I will have to attend the next one as well to get some Canadian input all over that. We are even better now, but I just want to go cause it would be so fun.

As long as I get friendlies with as many top players as possible :)

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Sounds like the % was freakin' sweet. Sad to miss it, but not for my brothers wedding, which was awesome by the way. For real, I want the DVD action so whenever Deezie gets that thing rolling, I'd sure appreciate a post with the info.

And as for Texas Hold'Em. If I can make it to TG6 you guys better get your checkbooks ready for a big payout. I won't talk ANY smash talk about SSBM, cause I'm only good, not great. But ya'll don't want to see me with a deck of cards in my hand and a stack of chips in front of me.

And Deezie, you gonna be able to post a complete ranking list or at least the brackets on the webpage? I'd love to see how everyone faired and who they lost too. Thanks!

Lumbro

Smash Ace
Just got home from 10 hours of travel from one coast to the other so this is gonna be short. Post more later.

GoldwingBP and I got 7th place teams. Then I got rocked pretty well in singles. I lost to The Doug who was one of the later people standing and DarkKrillion (or something close to that) from Crystal City. Crystal City dudes can really play, and Doug was obviously good so I'm not ashamed of my losses.

It was awesome meeting everyone. More later, sleep now.

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
Too many good players! Jebus it sounds like every single match at TG5 was a pressure match. Everyone was too good. Well, I know what this means...I must buy the TG5 DVD.

Oh and I definitely stand by saying skill is ONLY the ability to win. It's not flashy tactics, you don't look at some guy who WDs and powershields like crazy but gets his *** handed to him skilled. It's all about winning. But since I see now that Isai may have been playing for exhibition and not to win once a Cali top 3 was secured, maybe he was one of the 2 most skilled. But Azen? No way, he plain didn't win the tournament (though he was one of the 4 most skilled, of course). The only way you could say he was one of the top two is if you thought Jeremy/Ken were flukes, and since both are former TG champions I'm just not seeing how you could call their wins flukes.

Maybe you guys could talk about something else, like maybe Isai has the most "talent" or something. He sounds like he's a talented player for pulling off insane ****. But not the most skilled, because that has to go to Ken. And why shouldn't mind games ability be factored into skill? That's one of the most important aspects of skill!

-B

snap pop

Smash Journeyman

Sorry I didn't give word about not being able to make it sooner... the last time I had access to a comp I thought I was, and well, **** happens. If you're me, it doesn't really seem to stop happening, but anyway....

Congratulations to those who did well, especially to the out of staters. Thumbs up guys; it may be the first time, but I don't think this'll be the last time someone traveling will place.

Can't say I'm surprised with the results; I just hope mr-two-time-champion saves a good chunck of his winnings for some high stakes bets next time around:cool:

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
I'm insane, I think

Oh my god. TG% was crazy-a$$ awesome. Every match was nerve-wracking. There was no easy competition. Every match was a blast to watch with gasps and oggles.

Thanks a ton to Matt and his parents for lending house-age. There ended up being enough room for everyone, and the environment there was great. Someone even gave me a special friend to sleep with ;). Just about everyone there was friendly and conversational, even when the people had their differences from the boards or otherwise. I was particularly impressed by Eddie and Wes' abilities, and there were some really amazing and friendly personalities there too.

I was really pleased by how Washington did. I felt Rori did a good job showing exactly how annoying he is to fight (agh! Murderous rage!), Jon impressed quite a few with his Falcon, and George (Crazy Fox) was just fun as **** to watch. Jon and I both tied for 9th in singles with 2 others, so in a way you could say WA broke top 10. Hen. ^_^

Anyway, I just got home a second ago and it's 9:30... I haven't slept in 24 hours, and I've been driving since 6:00 last night, so I think I'm going to end here and get some rest.

Freak'N Yosh

Smash Journeyman
no johns but...

jarrod... i think the same thing happened at the %, after cali was guranteed top 3, isai didnt really care about placing higher, what an unselfish guy. so yeah, isai was the main attraction, and that match against azen was the $hit.

doc_pimp

Smash Apprentice
Are you guys gonna post any more updated results, brackets, etc? I wanna see how where everyone besides the top 3 placed, heh.

Shadow_zero920

Smash Apprentice
ouch!

that sucks that LIKES had to face El Chocolate Diablo AND DA one right after the next in the double elimination. If they faced some other teams right before them, i bet they would have done better. BUT still i say GJ to them for reping crystal city and showing that they know how to play!
i hope that most of the out of state players wil be able to attend tg7 (cause most likely tg6 would be pressed hard on time for most of them). i enjoyed seeing everyone of them play. too bad i didnt get to see the alaska kid in action. everyone says hes pretty darn good,which is something to look at becuase of his lack of competition in alaska, so i hope some of his matches are in the tg5 dvd.

GL HF shadow_zero awaits tg6
:beezo: :beezo: :beezo: :beezo: :beezo: :beezo: :beezo: :beezo: :beezo:

BigGman

Smash Journeyman
first, i would like to thank matt for letting me stay at his house, and vien for driving to and from the airport.

TG was great. i really like seeing other people play with different characters. i was most impressed with ror and boy. rori pikachu was fun to watch. he had nice combos and some pretty quick kills. his up smash out of the shield was incredible. boy is awesome with yoshi. crazy moves that i didn't think yoshi could do. the way he edgehogged was really fast. he just controlled him in the air so well.

other than that, ken was fun to watch. he has alot of nice slashing combos to spikes. wes had some amazing recoveries with samus. i especially like the one on corneria. he was under the great fox, and he came back.

john's captain falcon was really good. he hit alot of knees. sam's falcon was good. really good at spiking. i really liked caveman's doc. rob falco hit alot of crazy downhits. the crystal city guys pulled off some cool stuff. fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom