• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark.Pch presents imperial era results.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Singles results

1: NinjaLink :diddy: :rob: :dedede: :wario:($51.00)
2: Jtails :metaknight: ($25.50) (beat ninjalink in one set in grand finals)
3: Dekillsage :snake: :diddy: ($8.50)
4: Chaos Marth :metaknight: :marth:
5: Red-X :ike:
5: John12346 :lucario:
7:Dark.Pch :peach:
7: Projo :toonlink: :peach:
9: Southpaw :toonlink:
9: Cloudfox :pit: :mario2:
9: Penta :gw:
9: Prime
13: Snivy :falco:
13: Raptor :yoshi2:
13: Sama
13: Munoz :wario:
17: Gallo

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This tourny ran well. Hope all had fun. I know I was having blast here. There will indeed be another one. This time better planned and hopefully with more people. Like to thank you all for coming to my second tourny I ever hosted. My first one was back in the melee days. Things ran well, everyone listened, and most important, you people had fun. All I give a damm about, **** the money.

I made no money for this. The venue fee all went to bums moms. Me nor him made anything. Trying to bring the NYC scene back. This was also a good start. For new players to get to play better then them and learn in a fun way. Hoping to come back and improve. So this was really for all you guys. And against these losers that take our money in tourny. But's its cool, we just feel sorry for them. We to cool to care.

The next one will be in about a month worth. So if you can, spread the word now. Tell your friends, you rmother, your dog, w/e. Get the hype started earliy so this can be bigger than before and we can bring NYC to life again with smash. The community here is dead. And Me along with bum wanna bring it back. So let's beast. We breaking records out here. 17 this time, next time lets go for 10 more. Then break that record. Make this place active and beast to a point everyong is having fun, improving and really being a smash community.

Thats all I got to say as of now. GG to all that I played. For those that beat me, next time we play, you already know the deal. I don't gotta say nothing. And once again, thanks for supporting and coming out to my second tournament I ever held. There will indeed be more. Get ready for Imperial Era 3. Gonna be way better.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I learned quite a bit at this. 8D
Good games to all and stuff.
Wanted to play MvC3 with some of ya. lol

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Just for the record

Did anyone else feel like they were tripping more often when fighting Red-X, or was I high or something?

Also I need the characters used by Prime, Sama, and Gallo.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Right... right... forgot about that

I simply thought that codes that caused gameplay changes just weren't allowed in tourney, that's all...

_Rated D.R.K_

Smash Apprentice
Prime used MK/Falco
And good games to everyone. I wish I had entered singles. My controller wasn't with me at the time :( :( :(
Next one for sure though. And a special thanks to Bum and Dark Peach!!!!!!!

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Excellent performance RED X. Hopefully you will perform at a higher level of play the next time you attend an event such as this.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Yo, everyone

We should like

Discuss Mario Party 2 for Imperial Era 3

It IS the most serious competitive sport in the gaming industry, after all.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Well, we should decide on who's actually gonna do it.

I'm obviously in, and iirc, you too, Jtails.

Who else?

Top Bottom