• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cook and legan's dope birthday brawl results

Teh Future

Smash Master
Results!

2v2:
1: TP and FAE :metaknight: / :metaknight: :metaknight: / :lucas:
2: Joker and Tmacc :snake: / :dedede:
3: JoWii and David :metaknight: / :metaknight:
4: Lutz and Hylian :gw: / :gw:
5: Bpow and Nom :wario: / :olimar:
5: Bret and Fujin :snake: / :zelda:

1v1:
1: Hylian :popo: :gw: :metaknight:
2: FAE :lucas: :metaknight:
3: Joker :snake:
4: David :marth:
5: TP :metaknight: :ganondorf:
5: Legan :marth: :zerosuitsamus: :link2: :lucario:
7: Tmacc :dedede: :wario: :popo:
7: BPX :wario:
9: Lutz :gw:
9: JoWii :kirby2: :metaknight:
9: Wang :luigi2:
9: Bret :snake:
13: Fujin :sheik: :zelda:
13: Nom :olimar:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Fun tournament, everyones probably still asleep considering no on went to bed till like 7am lol.

Crew battle was fun :p.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Fun tournament! No lgl/scrounging makes me sad because I was playing sososososososo well, in my opinion. I think Jordan and TP proved why that rule is in effect against me (even though I still got a game from both.) So Jordan, put an MK by your name lmao.
Best of 7s are so straining on the mind in WF, LF, and GF. 21 games in doubles against the game team is just too much xD
GGs to all.

TP

Smash Master
Fun tournament. Shoutouts!

1: Hylian - Good job winning and causing us to dominate the crew battle. Get 3 stocked by Sonic more, no wonder Kid beat you. :troll:
2: FAE - Yay, we're awesome. Good job taking a set off Jordan and more importantly winning dubs with me. Let's do it again sometime.
3: Joker - I didn't get to play you in singles, but I feel we played enough doubles to make up for it. Thanks for making the trip.
4: David - You win this round. Thanks for hosting, good seeing you.
5: TP - I got a kill with Ganon Super Jump in the crew battle. :D
5: Legan - Wow, you crashed early and hard, didn't you? Didn't get to hang with you because of that. Oh well. Happy birthday.
7: Tmacc - OMG we played so many games of Brawl yesterday. Way too many. Fun stuff though, and thanks for the ride.
7: BPX - I want a rematch, I really was playing awful during our set. Still, great job comboing the hell out of me and thanks for coming. Get better at random.
9: Lutz - Didn't get to play you I don't think. Still fun to have you around.
9: JoWii - I hope it's clear that we need an LGL now. Anyways GGs and good seeing you again.
9: Wang - Fun friendlies, thanks for making the trip over here.
9: Bret - Nice meeting you, you'll improve quickly from what I saw.
13: Fujin - Good seeing you, and well done taking out Joker in crews.
13: Nom - Nice meeting you, thanks for coming.
Cook - Happy birthday, we should have hung out more yesterday.
Nicole - Link is awful.
Will - TPTPTPTPTPTTPPTTPTPTPTPTPTTTTP!!!!!!!!
Will's GF - Don't move on Saturdays, sheesh. JK.
Rauleen - Always fun to play you. If you're interested in using my venue, lemme know. I don't wanna TO.

One more thing, concerning the 3/5 then 4/7 setup instead of the normal 2/3 then 3/5: NEVER AGAIN. In doubles, WF's and both sets of GF's went to game 7, meaning FAE and I had to play 21 games against Tmacc/Joker. That was a marathon.

BPx

Smash Lord
1: Hylian : "David, I can't play IC mu, and have never played it before, I'll probably get 3 stocked" haha, exactly how i felt going into that. GG in crews, teach me the MU next time I come? :3 Gs on winning, etc. Also, that was so close to being a ****ing awesome kill on you in crews. bike toss, fair popo, and i die? :[[[[
2: FAE Didn't get to play you :[ Good **** tho
3: Joker wont ever look at this thread
4: David : Thanks for housing us, had a great weekend. Keep up the Marth, you schooled me :O I guess I just have to learn the magic of the spaced back air
5: TP : Hahaha, sucks you weren't playing well in bracket. I feel I finally have a grip on the MK mu, now you guys just need to learn :wario:
5: Legan Good friendlies, sucks you passed out so early
7: Tmacc gs on dubs, and good friendlies, we never got to play d3/wario >:(
9: JoWii fun hanging out with you this weekend, good job in dubs
9: Bret you're doing really well, recovering is one of the toughest parts of learning snake. since you have all of joker's tricks now, you should beat me next time :)

Nicole- thanks so much for those friendlies, i was pretty much petrified of that mu. you really helped show me how to play it a bit better.
Metal- glad you could show up last night, sorry we didn't answer our phones friday :[

anyone i missed, GGs

You guys need to come to one of our tiny *** tourneys sometime, haha. Hope we can make it down again soon/you guys come up :O

Top Bottom