• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGCU VGC: Spring Smash! 2/27/11 - FL! ~~~~ Videos Up

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
FGCU Spring Smash Results:
Hosted by the FGCU VGC
65 entrants
Fort Myers, FL

Bracket:

1. Superwolf :metaknight: :falco: 60$
2. SheikSSBM (L-Boss) :luigi2: :falco: 30$
3. Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff: 10$
4. ****** :rob:
5. M!X :snake:
5. Viper :falco:
7. Megalodon77 :snake:
7. RKO :gw:
9. Abscent :diddy:
9. CR4CK3RW0LF :fox: :pikachu2:
9. Shinibu (BILLY!) :snake:
9. Mechmaniac :samus2: :bowser2: :snake: :metaknight:
13. BG. :diddy:
13. D Who? :lucario: :olimar: :kirby2:
13. Jwang ?
13. DAX ?
17. Yang :yoshi2:
17. POONR :sonic:
17. B.D.Joe :pikachu2:
17. SSGUY :wario:
17. Blue :metaknight: ?
17. BTJ ?
17. MAO! :dedede: :olimar: :rob:
25. Vero :pikachu2:
25. Bob! ?
25. Gman ?
25. Matt ?
25. Andy ?
25. Steve :snake:
25. Reznor ?
25. Irritus :marth:
33. Pixel ?
33. Hiro ?
33. Tim ?
33. P.USSY :diddy:
33. Eel ?
33. Yin :marth:
33. Yeti ?
33. Haseo ?
33. ACE ?
33. Sam :zelda:
33. Barney ?
33. Carp ?
33. Dogbrow ?
33. Fist ?
33. Beluina (YOKO!!!) :zelda:
33. Jack ?
49. Coal ?
49. Cart :metaknight: :kirby2: :snake:
49. Tom ?
49. Memogal :toonlink:
49. Ebi ?
49. LOBO :gw:
49. Bei?
49. Nova?
49. Dworkin ?
49. Jin ?
49. Pikabot?
49. Red ?
49. Dave ?
49. Adrian ?
49. Alex ?
49. Isaac ?
65. Tbang ?
65. C/lit ?

Doubles:

1. Super Sayian Swagger (Viper :falco: and Abscent :diddy: )
2. The Woozles Over D (Mink :zerosuitsamus: and D Who? :kirby2: )
3. Honey Badger ( Mechmaniac :metaknight: and RKO :gw: )
4. Snakes on a bat (Megalodon :snake: and Shinibu :metaknight: )
5. Team Party Time!
5. Red And Blue
7. Super Tacher Bros
7. Time's Up
9. Hitokate
9. Extistentialist
9. Super Happy Incredible Team (S. H. I. T.) ...lol

SHOUTOUTS

1. Superwolf :metaknight: :falco: 60$ - Man, whenever i feel like metaknight can't be any gayer, i play you. Haha. Good matches. I'm excited to upload them and get them critiqued so i can come back :D
2. SheikSSBM (L-Boss) :luigi: :falco: 30$ - You're luigi is pretty good man, scary almost. It's sad you had to ditch your main in order to beat me, but whatever works man. It was good, went to game 5. I'm semi salty, i'll see you next tourney :D
3. Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff: 10$ - Hot damn you did good. Loolkin' good as ever. Mad props on third :troll:
4. ****** :rob: - C'mon. You knocked out all my friends. And billy twice.... Good wins though... Sigh. Poor billy.
5. M!X :snake: - I saw a handful of your matches. You're snakes mad good on halberd. I haven't seen anyone use grenades like, that. You're sickkk dawggggggggg
5. Viper :falco: - Good job man. You did work. Up until i rested you at 72%. :jigglypuff: :troll:
7. Megalodon77 :snake: - BEATING Brandon. Win.
7. RKO :gw: - Damn man, you knocked out Andy. Good job. Intense. Murked his ***.
9. Abscent :diddy: - I want to MM you. Jigglypuff Diddy.
9. Shinibu (BILLY!) :snake: :metaknight: - BIlllLLLLLAYYYYY. Hahaha, Good job on ninth!
9. Mechmaniac :samus: :bowser: :snake: :metaknight: - Mech man. Where you at? You went from wrecking viper to losing to black matt. Haha. Go burn more food.
13. BG. :diddy: - BG. You're diddy's getting better. Stop almost losing to spamming sheiks.
13. D Who? :lucario: :olimar: :kirby: - D...... who?!?!?!?!?! LMAO. We need some time for some things to happen....
17. Yang :yoshi: - You're getting better man! Props.
17. POONR :sonic: - POONR, you surprised me so much. You did so good. It's awesome seeing a sonic do so well, it's like art. Great job man.
17. B.D.Joe :pikachu2: - NEED MORE CHAIN GRABSSS
17. SSGUY :wario: - Your timeout on Dwho was awesome. Do that more please.
17. MAO! - Dude. Way to chain grab everyone... and almost lose to a marth player because you wanted to be DDD... Wtf.
25. Steve :snake: - You almost beat billy. Hahaha. Good wins. I saw you sheild, you're getting better. Puo'a'wy
33. Yin :marth: - Good seeing you again. It's been too long. Pick up jigglypuff. She da bess.
33. Beluina (YOKO!!!) :zelda: - YOU BEAT SOMEONE!!! YAYYYYYY
49. Cart :metaknight: :kirby: :snake: - You almost beat steve. LMAO. It was hilarious and awesome.
49. Memogal :toonlink: - Stop letting anthony and frank tell you that you suck. Frank sucks. And you can do things better? Just do your best. And win. And get better.

Well. That's all i gotta say about that, Good tourney everyone. I had funsies.

Vids and doubles coming soon!!!

Video Section:

Winners Finals
Mink :zerosuitsamus: vs Superwolf :metaknight: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Losers Finals
Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff: vs SheikSSBM :falco: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Semi-Finals **Uploaded
Mink :jigglypuff: vs Viper :falco: (1) (2) (3)

Round 2 **Uploaded
Mink :zerosuitsamus: vs SheikSSBM :luigi2: (1) (2)

Segendo

Smash Cadet
Thanks for handling the results Mink.

was actually 66 contestants... Also encase anybody was wondering the doubles tournament was the night before.

Thank you to all those who attended! This was a record braking turnout for us.

Feed Back is appreciated, hope to see you all again at FGCU's Fall Brawl 2011!

-President of FGCU VGC

-!-

Smash Lord
I sooo wanted to meet you mink and viper lol unfortunately I was on the other side of the bracket :( I wasn't feeling good I ended up forfeiting to Chris. You guys got lucky >_>

Full shout outs after work :)

dskank

Smash Journeyman
mink beat vipe?
good job
lol what chars?

did u go jiggs or pika?

yeah good **** RKO the legend killer is back, taking out andy, guess our practice payed off. this tourney full of upsets lol magnilium beat scent good ****

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I went ZSS vs everyone except Viper.
I beat SheikSSBM's Luigi with my ZSS 2-0 in 2nd round and then when he met me in losers he picked falco instead of luigi, and locked me in character so i was playing zss - falco.
It was hard but we got to game 5. The games i was able to play jigglypuff - falco i won. But game 5 went to him unfortunately. Haha.

It was a good tourney. I had fun.
I'll be uploading the videos (mine vs Viper / Sheikssbm) tomorrow when i have good internet.
Dakpo, it'd be nice to get another crit ;) hahaha.

and Gallax, thanks for training. Obviously it's paying off.

POONR

Smash Cadet
Just wanna say, tho i took 17th. My first match i took my opponent 0 to death with Sonic and only lost one match all day with Sonic, it was the only match anyone got my Sonic down to 1 stock too. SoniG ftw.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yeah, it was definetly a fun tournament. I'm uploading my matches vs Sheik (first set) and against Viper right now.
I don't have the replays for my set with wolf or sheik (2) though. I think SSGUY has those.

You should upload those soon and send me the link please terry!
If anyone has any replays from this tourney they want uploaded, ask if you can send Viper the .rp files.
I think he's the only one with a pinnacle.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Don't worry, i fixed that for ya.
Haha.
Billy, why do you only have 4 posts.'

Some videos uploaded. Check the OP and it says which ones

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
You all done good!

I wish I could have joined you guys for CiCi's. Dskank didn't show up so I didn't have any money.

Fun times though. Shout outs to come later.

Beluina

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts!

1. Superwolf 60$ - Congrats on 1st. You're still only an adequate amount of cool, though. :p
3. Mink 10$ - Just rewatched video 3 of you vs. Viper. How. Stupid[ly awesome]. You did amazing, carus. :] Next time you get to game 5, though, I want you to win.
5. Viper - Stepheeen! Thanks for letting us use your house til a million o'clock to watch Billy play TMNT. You're cool. Also, your hair is cool.
7. Megalodon77 - The 'Stache!
7. RKO - Is this black Matt? I hope so, cuz, if not... I'll be giving a shoutout to a random. You did work, son!
9. Shinibu - BILLAAAY! See, you don't need Metaknight to kick butt. Keep them noodle arms freshhh.
9. Mechmaniac - I should really try remembering gamer tags before posting shout outs... Andy [?], don't move to Canadia. I hear the bacon tastes like ham. That's just silly.
13. D Who? - D Who??? Hey. Do better, like you used to. [Motivation.] Also, let's figure out this birthday thaaang. I wanna play your Kirby. With my Kirby. :D
17. MAO! - Hi Mauricio!
33. Beluina - Oh, hey. This is me. Hey. Get better.
49. Memogal - Guuurl, you so fiiine. I'mma get dat. Also, lake chat was fun. Let's go swimming next time, for realsies.

Good job to everyone who entered! Great seeing the people I know, and meeting new peoples. I had sooo much fun this weekend! :D

Come to Gainesville soon. :]

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
nxt time i go done we'll do this. dwho says u got lots better btw, course i know u suck so im not worried ;]

and we need to play some mvc3 nxt time im down too
I'm always up for Marvel.

See you then.

MAOMAO!

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2552-3131-4574
I think I won more games with D3 than with anyone else....Jesus. I used f&*^ing everyone at this tourney. Ness, Olimar, ROB,Samus, and D3

Good Tourney everyone, looking forward to the next one

-!-

Smash Lord
Shout Outs

Naples you're SIIICCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Yin: Bro good seeing you again (look behind you! ROFL) hopefully we can play a lot more next time lol Sick as alwayz bro, and I'll see you at Metro :) btw Siiickkkk MK man! ;)

Mink Dawwwg, always cool seeing you and hopefully we get to play some next time :D Congrats on those wins! keep getting better, keep repping that :039: cuz you know you Da Bess with her :awesome:

Viper, Whaaaattt happpeeennnddd????? lol Good stuff man, don't take it too hard on yourself (Hey, you could of lost to me again :awesome:)

Megalodon Bro! Snake brother..... GOOD FXCKING SHXT!!!!!! you made me proud for realz! you deserved that win against ABScent :awesome: wish I could have seen it, did anything got save? I sooo want to see you work!

ABScent yo! you suck! I can't even look at you anymore :glare: jk aside, surprise me next time c'mon your Diddy!!!!

Shinibu, hey SnakeBro2 good seeing you again! still haven't played you :( but hopefully in the near future, and we can work on getting your Snake better and faster :awesome:

D Who? you man alwaaaazzz cool to hang out with you, Good set we had no lie it was lots of fun! close matches and it was good you went Olimar on me :) (hey I did pretty good in RC :awesome:) hey did we save our set??? don't remember, but if they did I would love to see our set :)

SSGuy, maaannn I can't believe I had you round one :( pretty fun set though (I hate Hacks lol) we save our set right? it'll be cool to watch that again to understand better the MU :)

GGs to everyone else I played :)

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
rofl @ fatal/keitaro in a random thread like this.

Looking at results, I figured SW beat chris in winners but looking at the bracket, thats interesting to see mink beating him, didnt expect that. His falco is pretty legit though, helped me 10x in learning the mu against my ddd when I didn't understand it ;) Gonna be fun playing it again nex week, haven't tried that out in awhile.

edit: damn thats a huge turnout. Y'all should have a tourney of like a 5$ tourney in that location, even that would suffice for a good tourney.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
2. SheikSSBM (L-Boss) 30$ Good job with that falco. I still have never had the chance to play your luigi.

3. Mink 10$ - You played soooo well this tourney good job. I am still upset over that rest. i still feel you were very lucky that whole set good job.
4. ****** - i wish i could have played you with a clear head you beat me easy the best players have the shortest memory.
5. Viper luck was not on my side i think i will take a break for a while
7. Megalodon77 What good **** your so good when you play with your head and
7. RKO the come back that G&W doin work
9. Shinibu (BILLY!) good job billy you only lost to good players
9. Mechmaniac Smash its whats for dinner
13. BG. your good to bad we played so early
13. D Who? once you get glasses you will be much better nice olimar
17. POONR what SONIG nice

-!-

Smash Lord
Naples you sick
Swolf you sickerrr
VIperr you suck dawg
mink you aighttttt my dawgg
yinnn i cant believe you dawg,
everyone else good shxxxxxt fun tourney.
it was sick winning so thanl yall

*SuperWolf* on M!X accounts dawggs

oh yea abscent getttttttttttttt lol good matchesss <_<

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
you my dawgggg man you did that sickkk downA on viper and told him to gettttttt that was sickkk and that ightttt was with more T's dawggg

Vtec said congrats on top 5 dawg and that your sick cux your sick match with viper dawg.

-!-

Smash Lord
wow Viper you suck! You like never do shout outs and now that you did you ignore me :( ight I get the. Message

Btw I don't think Mink got lucky on your set, three matches and you winning the first one and you still say he's lucky lol take it like a man >:O

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
wow Viper you suck! You like never do shout outs and now that you did you ignore me :( ight I get the. Message

Btw I don't think Mink got lucky on your set, three matches and you winning the first one and you still say he's lucky lol take it like a man >:O
yeah he did. i dont want to go into it. it was a good set. but the man got lucky breaks the whole set i was not able to over come them all.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
A man takes his losses and gets better from them.

Using excuses only masks your eyes from seeing that your opponent legitimately won.

That's just my thoughts. Don't take offense, Viper. I'm just being real right now.

-!-

Smash Lord
lol I agree

Also viper you did it again lol keep throwing that whole lucky breaks lol on all three matches *luck* was on his side lol ok got chaa :) you know what, when mink beat me it was cuz he had lots of luck specially cuz he 2-0ed me :D lucky luck mink Lol

-!-

Smash Lord
dew lol

maybe I should have played chris (had forfeited to him cuz I didnt felt good :() and tested out Minks "luck" vs my own :awesome:

anyways, I hope a few more videos surface for some entertainment :D

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
you know what you guys are right Ryan trained real hard and played real well that day and in that set no matter the circumstances he was better then. it was a great set.

Top Bottom