• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~PUB-licity~ - Results From the Order! - 3/5/11

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
First off I'd like to say that all you guys who came are BAD-***-MOFOS, and I REALLY appreciate your attendance! If anyone else wants to be a BAD-***-MOFO (commonly known as a BAMF, OH YEA), come to our next event in April (hopefully)! BAMFs will get special privileges ... (yet to be determined.)

Without further to do.

PUB - DouBles!
4 Teams, 8 Entrants - 10 dollars Each - Pot: 80 dollars
2nd gets money back, 1st gets rest.

Round Robin Session Results:
1st Krys :wario: + Beast :metaknight: :snake: :falco:
2nd Count :diddy: + Hades :yoshi2:
3rd Corey (Wrath) :wario: + Hoyts :gw:
4th Video :gw: + Mustard :gw:

PUB - DouBles Finale (A Finals Match between 1st and 2nd)
Count + Hades wins 2 sets (since we beat them in RR) for the win! 3-1 both sets! (correct me if I'm wrong Count, I'm sure we at least took one game that second set...)

Payout From Finals:

Count :diddy: + Hades :yoshi2: - $60
Krys :wario: + Beast :metaknight: :snake: :falco: - $20

PUB - SingLes!
7 Entrants - 10 Dollars Each - Pot: 70 Dollars

Double Elimination Singles Results and Payout::
(Note: We paid out to top 4 since 5th disappeared (Zeb) and it was low turnout. We originally paid out to top 5... which would leave one person out D: So left out three people yaaaay!)

1: Krystedez - :wario: :pit: - $35
2: Count - :diddy: - $20
3: HadesBlade - :yoshi2: $10
4: Hoyts - :gw: - $5
5: Zeb - :ike:
5: Wrath the Furious - :wario: :marth:
7: mustard g&w - :gw:

Thanks for coming out you guys! Hope next time we get more BAMFs! :cool:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
And I just wanna mention that me and count had the most epic :diddy: vs :pit: 5 dollar money match of ALL TIME. I wish it got recorded though. He won the 5th game on RC due to time out (I dont think either of our styles suit that level, it was down to last hit before time ran out and neither of us really camped LOL!!) Good **** Count!

Speaking of which, I will have finals matches up on youtube when I get a chance to pull em off my HD and upload them :) (plus other matches during bracket that were worth recording haha)

Count

Smash Champion
GGz!

Kryz-GGs in singles and doubles. I was a Yoshi's Island platform away from finally winning a set against you! Really fun sets though, I learned some things. Thanks for hosting! Next time more people will come.

Hades-GGs! I keep expecting you to beat me lol. We dominated in doubles. I can't wait til next time!

Hoyts-Nice gnw and nice to meet you!

Zeb-Really good Ike for somebody not in the competitive scene! Diddy mu is tough!!

Wraith-Wario was tough!! I thought I was gonna drop g2!

mustard-Keep your head up, a couple really tough losses. You're a smart player!

Fun tournament!!

hadesblade

Smash Lord
GG's everyone. Was sad the tourney was so small, but it was still fun and nice to see everyone that came.

mustard g&w

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4639-9942-4908
Krystedez - fun tourney should definitely host more (hopefully with a better turnout).

Count - GGs in doubles

HadesBlade - had fun playing MvC3 friendlies considering I don't think either one of us had ever played before. (Sentinel's projectile is gay btw XD)

Hoyts - GGs in doubles

Zeb - nice to meet you. Had a pretty intense singles match, just wish I wouldn't have SD that first game. GGs though it was fun :)

Wrath the Furious - GGs in singles. I definitely need to learn the Marth MU

Beast - GGs in doubles. sucks that you couldnt stay for singles/MvC3 friendlies.

Video - thanks for teaming even though I did terrible in teams. Friendlies/GnW dittos/ROB dittos were awesome.

mustard g&w - wish I would have played better in teams. One game I KOd my partner twice, not sure how many other times I did it in the RR. Singles was tough but thought I did alright. Both sets went to a third game. Fun tourney and I hope to improve for the next one!

Also shoutouts to Hoyts and Wrath for giving me tips on how to play MvC3 and Beast (I think) for bringing MvC3.

Top Bottom