• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stumberg Ln Tourney Results

Linkslapsyomama

Smash Apprentice
Well it was a small tourney but it was more than fun thank you all for coming and thank you all for getting friends to come. i really hope more people can come next time thank you all so much .

1st Jonathan (Mr.Game and watch)
2nd Daniel Facey ( Kirby and metaknight)
3rd Linkslapsyomama ( Link and Pikachu)
4th Byron (mario )
5th Shagzilla69 (snake)
5th AJ (Mario )
7th Shadow ( pikachu )
7th Chad (falco )
9th Tails ( i dont remember )
9th Tiffany (kirby and Zero suit Samus )
9th Randy (Ike )
9th Jaramiah ( link)
9th Sexyfoxman13 ( fox )

BSP

Smash Legend
You guys know I would've won this :D

I had a track meet, so I couldn't show, sorry. I bet it was fun though.

Linkslapsyomama

Smash Apprentice
yeah i am going to edit it i was feeling lazy when i did it but I'm gonna edit it right now also BSP you gotta make it to the next one and tell Jnig and curls to come to

Turazrok

Smash Master
Who the eff is jonathan?

Facey GnW is so free how'd you lose?

This whole tourney looked free actually :X

Linkslapsyomama

Smash Apprentice
Sexyfoxman13 and shagzilla69 are new brawl players that went to the play n trade tourney Feb fight fest

Byron, Aj, and Jonathan are all friends of facey =) and the rest are either my friends or friends of my friends

_D._

Smash Apprentice
it was bs i beat everyone in my bracket including johnathan beat him first time but im bad with the game n watch match up byt it wont happen again plus i play these guys too much

Linkslapsyomama

Smash Apprentice
In all fairness facey i really should have called a rematch cause that one guy kept getting in front of the Tv so I'm sorry about that i know you could have probably won the whole thing but yeah man i didn't want your other friend to be late for work if he didn't have to work i would have called a rematch for sure cause that guy did get in front of the tv 2 times and messed up your gaming mojo

Turazrok

Smash Master
it was bs i beat everyone in my bracket including johnathan beat him first time but im bad with the game n watch match up byt it wont happen again plus i play these guys too much
Ya lettin me down facey. After whobo I will train you in the ways of the masters.

Which I will learn at whobo.

After I win it.

Linkslapsyomama

Smash Apprentice
I wanna be trained i blow *** at smash lol i can't defeat a single person at tourneys unless i get seeded to face one of my regular chill buddies <.<

Turazrok

Smash Master
I wanna be trained i blow *** at smash lol i can't defeat a single person at tourneys unless i get seeded to face one of my regular chill buddies <.<
Stop playing link.

Unless you play curlz, he can't beat link.

But for real I'll help out sometime.

Top Bottom