• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poly Springfest Results! 3/12/11

Jtails

Smash Lord
*SPLIT* 1: ADHD ($127.50) :diddy:
*SPLIT* 1: Anti ($127.50) :metaknight:
3: Vinnie ($51.00) :gw::popo::peach:
4: Jtails ($34.00) :metaknight: :diddy:
5: cheese :popo::metaknight:
5: ninjalink :diddy::falco:
7: r.j :lucario::metaknight:
7: bleachigo :falco:
9: penta :gw:
9: pierce :marth::metaknight:
9: angel.m :metaknight:
9: zorai :olimar::marth:
13: john12346 :lucario:
13: dekillsage :snake:
13: raptor :yoshi::lucario:
13: dark peach :peach:
17: hippie :luigi:
17: projo : :toonlink:
17: raze :pit::ike:
17: mechwarrior :dk: :samus:
17: shippo :lucario:
17: southpaw :toonlink:
17: owl :lucario:
17: helpr :metaknight:
25: green :snake:
25: alustiel :lucas:
25: mike kirby :kirby:
25: d1
25: brimz :ike:
25: sama :luigi:
25: bluez :metaknight:
25: Nuke :diddy:
33: xivk :lucario:
33: ushigo
33: Tony.t :lucario:

[collapse=Singles Bracket (click)]

http://oi51.tinypic.com/33wqmiu.jpg[/collapse]

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
I feel bad for Pierce, comes to NY and loses to the only other NJ players there lol

Vinnie

Smash Master
*SPLIT* 1: ADHD ($127.50) :diddy: ggs, stop beating me. Nah but it was good training. Thanks for 2-0ing and 3-0ing me.
*SPLIT* 1: Anti ($127.50) :metaknight: off day i suppose, even though you kinda still won xD nice seeing you.
3: Vinnie ($51.00) :gw::popo::peach: im glad im getting better vs diddy but i need to do even BETTER!
4: jtails ($34.00) :metaknight: ggs man, a very respectable set. Fun chilling with you afterwards too.
5: cheese :popo::metaknight: ggs. Lol at game 1. Thank you so much for letting me use your controller.
5: ninjalink :diddy::falco: finally!! >_> ggs. And it was great seeing you as usual lol.
7: r.j :metaknight::lucario: fun mm and nice chilling with you the night before!
7: bleachigo :falco: mah dude. Good stuff vs nl, so close.
9: penta good **** on the top 10 and thanks for letting me use your controller for a bit.
9: pierce thanks for helping me out vs diddy. It seems that im improving in the MU lol
9: angel.m fun seeing you lol =) see you at polybrawl!
9: zorai i see you puttin in mad work lol good **** beating helprknight and dark.pch!
13: john12346 fun talking to you, sucks we didnt get to mm this time =/
13: dekillsage hai
13: raptor getting better, i see it!
13: dark peach fun set lol i love peach dittos so much.
17: hippie <333 so happy you decided to come to the same tourney as me =) fun hanging with you kevin!
17: projo hai
17: raze your pit is surprisingly pretty good in doubles.
17: mechwarrior we didnt get to mm! =/
17: shippo thanks for driving dude, i realllllly appreciate it.
17: sotuhpaw fun hanging with you after the tourney lol youre mad cool
17: owl hey, nice seeing you.
17: helprknight yooo it was fun seeing you lol you better not quit!
25: green hai
25: alustiel hai
25: mike kirby hai
25: d1 =/ didnt show up. Stilll.... mah doo!
25: brimz hai
25: sama hai
25: bluez hai
25: Nuke li represent!
33: xivk ggs dude. Nice ganon!
33: ushigo hai
33: Tony.t we'll mm at poly! Lol

M4ge: enter more!!
bum: Start hosting! I'll def come out to your events.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Anti: Fun mm. :) Thanks for crushing my dreams that second game. I thought I had it XD Your MK is truly beast.

ChaosMarth: Sweet MK as well XD

Zorai: Dat mm. :p Fun friendlies too.

ADHD: It was nice finally getting the chance to play you. Thought i had you that first game >.< anyway ggs

Shippo: Sorry it had to come down like that. You obviously played better but **** happens I guess.

Tony T: Hi :I

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I am kinda getting tired of me losing to people who are not smarter than me. But easily beat me cause of their character. That and me playing like a moron as should have placed higher than this garbage and am not pleased.

I seriously can't be good in this game anymore.nInseriously need to quit this game. I just can't do it. Its freaking insulting how I have 5 years of smash experience and play in tourny like I just started. ugh wtf........

I really don't have much to say on this tourny. Not happy with how I did and how I lost.

I had fun after the tourny when I went to go eat with people.

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Dark peach you act as if Zorai doesn't practice, and didn't deserve to beat you.

I can tell you he practices because I practice with him, and he's trying to get alot better and improve.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark peach you act as if Zorai doesn't practice, and didn't deserve to beat you.

I can tell you he practices because I practice with him, and he's trying to get alot better and improve.
Idc. I can't fight Marth I never could. And he can practice all he wants. He isnt smarter than me. And since I can't deal with Marth at all, I was not gonna beat him. I lost to a match up, not brains. Anyone can beat me with Marth easy.

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
If anyone can pick up marth and beat you, how does that make you a smart player? I'm not trying to be a ****, but Marth has alot of exploitable weaknesses. zorai has been putting in work and it shows.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That's what secondaries are for. If you dont have one then try to learn what you can do better with the mu.
I rather quitthis damm game, which I should have long ago.

If anyone can pick up marth and beat you, how does that make you a smart player? I'm not trying to be a ****, but Marth has alot of exploitable weaknesses. zorai has been putting in work and it shows.
Why do meta knigh players that just pickewd up meta beat high ranked players or get close to it. I am not trying to hear this cause he is your boy man. Man, the fact that he is your boy, I should not be discussing this with you.

That match up is stupid. You learn the basic of Marth and he does not need to try to beat Peach. Same with meta vs Peach and me losing to these stupid weak metas. But yourself in my position before you throw this at me. You have no clue what I go through. AT ALL.

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
vinnie's peach does fine against me...

And yeah I know what that feels like, believe it or not marth has bad match ups too. mk ***** marth and I lose or almost lose to alot of mks that I think I'm smarter then. But, at the end of the day I can't blame it on my character if I'm not willing to switch to a better one.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh realy now, ok then, lets play your game then. I straight suck then lose to everyone and place like **** for over a year. Really the wins I get, I get lucky.

So really, you should not care what some Peach scrub as to say that can't do crap in tourny. I'm to stupid when I play in tournaments.

So there, it's done.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
But thats how I feel and always felt since 2010. My tourny results from then till this day say so. So pretty much everyone is better than me. I aint **** in this game anymore. I can't think in tourny matches and a stupid player. Thats why Zoria and the other 100 people Peach me easy. Even match ups I win. I am not smarter than anyone.

So with hat said, this convo ends here.

Jem.

Smash Master
Stop being so dramatic. You aren't smarter or better than players you're losing to, or you would beat them. Take your loss and move on, don't make a big deal out of it. Learn from it and get better. The way you react to most your losses is probably why you keep ending up with the same fate. Never disrespect the person who beat you

Good stuff to ADHD and Anti as per-normal! Cgrats to anyone else who did better than they usually do or placed in the money too!

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
Fun stuff to everyone, some odd people around in terms of animecon but all around it was pretty neat.

iRJi

Smash Champion
GG's to everyone. It was decently fun xP. My favorate time were my MM's though.

Also Jtails, can you switch the characters next to my name? I used more Lucario then MK by a decent amount.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I ckoked baaad! D= Eh, whatever, I'll be at Dark Peach's Revelation in 2 weeks for some self redemption. Shout outs to C-los, who had an awesome Yoshi. It was fun watching you play! Although, if you would've done more tilts than smashes you might have been able to KO earlier. Just my two cents. Also shout outs to the guy I friendlied for like an hour! :laugh: You seemed like a cool guy. I forgot to get your name. :ohwell:

I've never been to an anime convention before. It was pretty neat! :bee:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Stop being so dramatic. You aren't smarter or better than players you're losing to, or you would beat them. Take your loss and move on, don't make a big deal out of it. Learn from it and get better. The way you react to most your losses is probably why you keep ending up with the same fate. Never disrespect the person who beat you

Good stuff to ADHD and Anti as per-normal! Cgrats to anyone else who did better than they usually do or placed in the money too!
Why are you in here? this has nothing to do with you so mind your own and stay in your region.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
and thats why i dont play this game competively. now enough complaining and its time for sintros shoutouts:

Vinnie=you really stepped up your game last time i saw you, good job
ninjalink=always good to see you, next time ill bring nail cutter to clip them nails
Anti=thank you or laughing at my corney jokes
brims= good ike dittos but if i was at my prime you would have been done son
Bum=only **** i know who does the brackets and talking to chicks on facebook
Jtails=thanks for having me, and i love you long time
mintyflesh=where the **** were you?
viva la saturn=same question as minty
owl=thanks for the welcoming hug
adhd=diddy for life
dark.pch=the game just sucks
alex=your too loud
crismas=i wont stop thanking you for the stickers
chibbo=kick rocks :D

i also want to get this off my chest. ya'll stunk up that room something bad, someone(s) smelled like straight *** up in there and i think i know who but i wont put em on blast like that. next time shower you smelly *******. oh and **** brawl!!!!

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Yay, not last.
Shoutouts to everyone who said I got better, it means a lot to me.
Shoutouts to me for actually playing decent in bracket, lul.
Shoutouts to the Poly crew for being epic.

inb4someonequestionsmyuseofmoney

Top Bottom