• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play and Trade(Oviedo) 3/12/11

gallax

Smash Hero
Doubles
10$ Team Entry
8 Teams

1: Battle: PnT ($26.00-Split but played for extra dollar)- Gallax/Gindler :marth:/:snake: & :wario:
2: Chocolate Vanilla Swirl ($23.00 Split but Played for extra dollar)- Radix/Gdx :diddy: & :diddy:
3: Black Lightning Bam!!! ($8.00)- Mink/Virg :zerosuitsamus:/:jigglypuff: & :fox:
4: Desert Storn - Sax/2DJeff :metaknight: & :popo: :falco:
5: Murder Circus - Fearless/Gahtzu :olimar: & :diddy:
5: Gameover - kirbydabest & PIE
7: Team Grey Green - jokercon & overlord
7: Team PK - Frank and Justin

Doubles Bracket

Singles
5$ Entry
21 Entrants

1: Gallax ($36 Split) :pikachu2: :metaknight: :marth: :snake:
2: radiX ($36 Split but forfeited in GF's) :diddy: :snake:
3: Gdx ($15) :diddy:
4: PancyFance(2dJ) :popo:
5: Sax :metaknight:
5: Virg :fox:
7: Viper :falco:
7: Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff:
9: 2pro :snake:
9: Pesticide :olimar: :snake:
9: Frank :ness2:
9: Renki :sheik:
13: Stephen :gw:
13: NoMaD :snake:
13: Jazz :fox: :marth:
13: Kirbydabest
17: Payne :mario2:
17: P.I.E. :ness2:
17: Jenna :kirby2:
17: daniel
17: Justin

Singles Bracket

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol dam Mink steppin it up. Jazz vs Virg?FOX DITTOS lol.

Gj to apopka. Lol seriously? Double diddy...soooo gayyyyyy. Double diddy makes brawl no longer a game and just turns it into primordial chaos on a led screen e.o. Sorry i coudlnt make it. Had other priorities lol.

Good to see some of the newer people coming to tourneys. Keep it up all of you ^^.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
1: Battle: PnT ($26.00-Split but played for extra dollar)- Gallax/Gindler :marth:/:snake: & :wario:(good **** guys)
2: Chocolate Vanilla Swirl ($23.00 Split but Played for extra dollar)- Radix/Gdx :diddy: & :diddy:(lol good **** again diddys is gay)
3: Black Lightning Bam!!! ($8.00)- Mink/Virg :zerosuitsamus:/:jigglypuff: & :fox:( ****ing **** *** team)
4: Desert Storn - Sax/2DJeff :metaknight: & :popo: :falco:( Best IC in teams)
5: Murder Circus - Fearless/Gahtzu :olimar: & :diddy:(just LOL stop getting salty after all that **** talk you guys were doing in the matches lol. Olimar is free vs IC lol and gahtzu stick to melee lol your beast in that but not brawl lol)

1: Gallax ($36 Split) :pikachu2: :metaknight: :marth: :snake: (good **** winning)
2: radiX ($36 Split but forfeited in GF's) :diddy: :snake:( lol you lucky basterd lol couldnt handle the IC with diddy lol)
3: Gdx ($15) :diddy:( i hate YOUR diddy every ohter diddy is free)
4: PancyFance(2dJ) :popo:(2-djeff da bess :troll:)
5: Sax :metaknight:( good **** bro what i tell you apk will rise)
5: Virg :fox:( ****ing scared of fox lol)
7: Viper :falco:( good **** get that mk MU down and youll be good)
7: Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff:( good **** in teams with virg lol, you was extra salty in our MM but your my friend i dont like to MM ppl in CFL that much but you kept insisting lol next time we can just play seriouslys if you want)
9: 2pro :snake: (....******* lol good **** bro this gota go on adventures with jeff and chris in apopka )
9: Pesticide :olimar: :snake:( tough duo to learn but you will get it)
9: Renki :sheik:(good job)
13: Stephen :gw:(lol my sd with wario in friendlys was BS lol)
13: Jazz :fox: :marth:(jazz to ****ing good!)
17: P.I.E. :ness2: ( i need those IC replays)

@ gallax lol i got 5$ lol put that as my prize lol
and post me as 2-djeff instead of 2dj because i wanna get my ranking up on the SWF brawl rankings

Toneh

Smash Lord
Oh crap. I wanted to grab some phone numbers from the new smashers. If you guys see this, send me a message on smashboards!

2DJeff: IC's are free with snake :troll:

pesticide

Smash Lord
since i've always liked the people who give long shoutouts to every1 in tourney im about to be ''that guy'':

1: Gallax ($36 Split) :pikachu2: :metaknight: :marth: :snake:
congrats on winning and good games in our set. i like snake dittos but ur just better at them than me right now haha. even tho the mu is in marths favor i almost won with oli. sooooo close. ggs. hopefully we can get friendlies in at gallaxfest if i go. when u were about to step in to play me after the tournament, that other guy was about to get mad lol
2: radiX ($36 Split but forfeited in GF's) :diddy: :snake:
ur lucky jeffs nana is an idiot :troll: haha jk. good seein ya again. we shoulda gotten a few friendlies in but o well next time. have ur bro train with ya too sumtimes
3: Gdx ($15) :diddy:
never got to play u here but next time for sure. i need more diddy mu practice too anyways. saw u gettin salty after tournament vs viper in mm. "i thought it was bo5 not bo3" "not for $1!" haha
4: PancyFance(2dJ) :popo:
thanks for giving viper advice with the oli mu :troll: haha it's cool. ggs in our friendlies and it was cool chattin with ya. u need 2 find a way to make nana smarter and not airdodge off the stage haha. also: teach me how to beat falco!
5: Sax :metaknight:
u look sooo familiar lol what high school did u go to? i swear i've seen u b4. anyways, ggs in our friendlies. i need to learn to stop airdodging lol. glad to hear ur gettin back into smash and hopefully i'll get a chance to play with more apopka people soon
5: Virg :fox:
ur fox is legit/high tier. good stuff. ggs in our friendlies too. hopefully we'll play on bracket sumday
7: Viper :falco:
i need to learn the oli/falco mu better haha. ggs in our set. gallax suggested maybe picking up pikachu to deal with falco so i might consider doin that too...
7: Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff:
hmm surprised we never played once while here. next time then. sum1 needs to make those shirts u were talking about: "i see ur behind me, get on my level" or "just get better". id definitely buy one lol
9: 2pro :snake:
ggs in our friendlies. snake dittos r awesome! again: ill have 2 play with more apopka people soon hopefully
9: Pesticide :olimar: :snake:
LEARN THE FALCO MU
9: Frank :ness2:
there were a lot of lucas/ness players here and they seemed to hang out together. good stuff guys
9: Renki :sheik:
ggs in our friendlies. shieks fair messes up oli off stage lol. nair to upsmash is godly tho
13: Stephen :gw:
never played u...
13: NoMaD :snake:
i finally played the oli/snake mu in bracket! that mu is really tough for snake tho. sum advice: once u get oli in the air, try to read where he's gonna fall cuz it's kinda tough for him to get back to the ground vs snake sumtimes. especially with c4/mines on the ground
13: Jazz :fox: :marth:
ggs in our friendlies. those fair spikes with snake were HILARIOUS lol. i spike u, u spike me kept goin back and forth. i was laughing so hard haha
13: Kirbydabest
hey look! ur kirby WAS da best here! :troll: haha
17: Payne :mario2:
ggs in our set. reppin dat mario
17: P.I.E. :ness2:
ggs in our set too. u like when i stuck u with a yellow pikmin off stage. sniper status haha. that game on rc was waaaaay too close. nice comeback for sure
17: Jenna :kirby2:
17: daniel
17: Justin
didn't play any of u three...

overall it was a lotta fun. PnT is a cool place. i wish we had one in apopka

edit: what happened to fearless? i wanted to play sum oli dittos lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol i assume all MMs are bo5 unless told otherwise. Wasn't salty though :laugh:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
1: Battle: PnT ($26.00-Split but played for extra dollar)- Gallax/Gindler - Pretty happy i never had to see you in bracket, nice win though.
2: Chocolate Vanilla Swirl ($23.00 Split but Played for extra dollar)- Radix/Gdx - You guys are good. I really need to learn how to beat diddy. I need your help!
3: Black Lightning Bam!!! ($8.00)- Mink/Virg - Dude, we wrecked. We should team more often! Thanks for teaming.
4: Desert Storn - Sax/2DJeff - Most legit IC in teams, compared to the other IC's :troll:
5: Murder Circus - Fearless/Gahtzu - I hate olimar :D
5: Gameover - kirbydabest & PIE - Good set guys.
7: Team Grey Green - jokercon & overlord
7: Team PK - Frank and Justin

1: Gallax ($36 Split) - Good win man. I wanted to see you win. That win against GDX was good man, good pikachu.
2: radiX ($36 Split but forfeited in GF's) - I saw you vs GDX good job, good wins with Snake. I was happy to see him again.
3: Gdx ($15) - You seemed to be off your game yesterday. Just win next week :D
4: PancyFance(2dJ) - God job PancyFance. Correction, i was NOT salty after our MM. -.- just because you win doesn't mean i'm pissed. I was salty however whenever you would give me the Jeff Power Hour about how the BBR is wrong, and you're right about errrthang :awesome:
5: Sax - Good job sax. You're lucky you didn't have to see my ganon during bracket. :awesome:
5: Virg - Good win man! I shoulda tried out ZSS against you, but next time! You should come to Gfest this weekend. We can team and get some cash money again.
7: Mink -
7: Viper - Good job getting 8th.
9: 2pro - My ganon doesn't know what teamwork is, and he enjoys when you kill him. Thanks for doing fun teamsies. You're getting better man. Good job.
9: Pesticide - Happy i didn't have to see you, i hate olimar. lol. But next time... We'll play!
9: Frank - Whos frank? Good job getting 9th though!
9: Renki - Good set man. It was close. You had a solid 0- death on me on our first match. We'll get some friendlies in this week.
13. Stephen - Good job man, that game and watch was hard.
13: Jazz - That fox ditto was fun to watch. Luckily alot of people didnt have to see ganon at this tourney. But seriously, next time at gallaxfest!
13: Kirbydabest - We only played in doubles i believe. But you did good.
17: P.I.E. - You're getting better man.

I had fun here. Good tourney.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
1: Gallax - Cause of you mink has gotten much better. And you are nasty i cant believe you bested GDX good job. btw you better except his call out on the $10 mm.

Gallax can i get the set of me vs Jazz off your wii pl0x

2: radiX - i really like playing friendlies with you good job on beating GDX you were the under dog in that one. I like that even though you are becoming a top player you continue to stay humble good stuff.

3: Gdx - I feel like you had a VERY off day. Being seeded to win and all. You still played well i am sure you will bounce back.
i also forgot that you are new to mm's. I have played a few and unless stated before the set for such a low amount $2 it will be 2/3 i am very proud that i beat you even knowing you had an off day. Good set :falco: Vs :wario: i cant touch your diddy and will give you a rematch. oh oh can you get me the replays for that set. I would like to get them uploaded for crits and what not.

4: PancyFance(2dJ) - you talk yourself up already no need to comment.

5: Sax Good set MK is too good i had no chance at beating you that day.

5: Virg i wish i could have played you instead of a gay MK player but you got mink good job beating his puff that **** is hard.

7: Viper - beat Jazz and GDX in a mm good job. get wrecked by MK and IC (apk too good)

8th: Mink good **** man your teams were nasty and you beat renki i am proud keep getting better.

9: 2pro - good friendlys hope you stay improving

9: Pesticide falco is gay you lost cause of a dumb chain grab. you will get better!

9: Renki good friendlys tough loss to mink but it happens.

13: Jazz - good set man g3 RC :fox: v :falco: lidget you will get me next time. also keep that peach on the bench between you and i its space animals the whole way gg.

13: Kirbydabest be steady brawlin you are one of my favorite up and comers good games in friendlies you worked me.

17: P.I.E. stay steady brawlin you are another one of my favorite up and comeing players. every win every loss makes you better play with patience and a clear mind you will begin to win. This is just one more step towards your ultimate goal to beat Shaky you got hart.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sure, ill send the replays of the MM to someone to upload for me.

i also have to email xdeth the replays from the small NLL cause i keep forgetting to

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
GG's to all teh people I played..
and I enjoyed teaching new smashers some tricks...

Flayl

Smash Hero
Please don't include venue fees in the entry fee (or whatever isn't going into the pot)

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Did any our set get saved viper? If so, I need to rewatch it to see where I could have done better in the falco mu
I know i did not save them. I thought about it but then i thought it would be d!ck if i saved them seeing as you are a very new player to the scene and did not know the MU as well as i did.

but if you did save them they will be on gallax wii and once again i ask that he send his replays to xdeath or 2link along with GDX.

I want my set with Jazz and mm with GDX

pesticide

Smash Lord
I don't think I saved them... I wouldn't have considered u a d!ck if u had saved them lol.

I know I need to work on the mu and was just thinking that if u we had saved them then i coulda had the vids critiqued by the oli boards maybe

o well *shrug* I've been workin on learning the mu a bit better so hopefully I'll play better vs u next time

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
could you upload my IC matches? and still send me the replays
Sorry, I wasn't able to acess a computer for a while. Once I get my wii back, your replays will be my top priority. ( If you've seen my recent videos, if I record it will be very good quality, but it won't be done by capture card or anything lke that. It'll still be good though :D)

gallax

Smash Hero
Havent sent any replays out. I will check into it and send it to xdeath for ya.

As for the venue fee, there was a percentage of the pot taken out.

Top Bottom