• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evolution of Life III 3/12/11 Gurnee, Illinois

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Evolution of Life III

SSBB Singles (24 Entrants)

1. Kain :wolf: $144
2. Sago :samus2:/:metaknight: $72
3. Arty :falco:/:metaknight:/:popo: $24
4. Scythe :lucario:
5. DLA :ganondorf:/:metaknight:
5. ook :dk2:
7. Chompy :diddy:/:pit:
7. Akashi :marth:/:snake:
9. oro :marth:/:zerosuitsamus:
9. Kappy :kirby2:
9. Norm :lucario:
9. Meneil :ike:
13. Kirk :ike:/:olimar:
13. Clow Sui :falco:
13. SpongeJordan :lucas:/:metaknight:
13. Red Ryu :lucario:
17. Shepard :marth: (Dropped)
17. Steve :marth:
17. King :pikachu2:
17. Zwarm :peach:/:dedede:
17. Belen :jigglypuff:
17. Nick :lucario:
17. Diska :snake:
25. Justin :rob:/:marth:

Brawl Doubles (10 Teams) $100

1. Kain + Sago- :wolf:+:samus2:/:metaknight: $60
2. Oro+Arty- :marth:/:zerosuitsamus:+:falco:/:metaknight: $30
3. Akashi+Meneil- :marth:/:snake:+:ike: $10
4. Kappy+Norm- :kirby2:+:lucario:
5. Zwarm+Red Ryu- :peach:/:rob::+:lucario:
5. Clow Sui+SpongeJordan- :falco:+:lucas:/:metaknight:
7. Steve+Justin- :marth:+ :rob:/:marth:
7. Kirk+DLA- :ike:/:olimar:+:ganondorf:/:metaknight:
9. Katie+Frankie- :peach:+:kirby2:
9. Belen+ Shepard- :jigglypuff:+:marth:

I just want to say thank you everyone for bringing the full setups. It helped a bunch. Hope everyone had fun at the tournament and thank you guys for coming! If I missed any characters, please let me know.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Only played MK once, and that was in doubles.

*edit* Don't know WHEN I'll have videos up, just expect them sooner or later :p

Scythe

Smash Master
I had to complete the top 4 car!!

ggs to everyone i played maybe i'll make full shoutouts but i doubt it

Edit: oh yeah and make sure to put ICs for Arty :mad:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Remind me again, who said, "Damn you Red Ryu"

Jordan told me in the car but I forget, was it Norm?
Yeah, that was Norm, because he almost lost to Sponge's Lucas. :p

Put ROB next to my name in doubles, please. And I won a game with Dedede in singles, so put him next to Peach.

I really wasn't happy with this tournament, but I'll write about it later after I do shoutouts or something.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yeah, that was Norm, because he almost lost to Sponge's Lucas. :p

Put ROB next to my name in doubles, please. And I won a game with Dedede in singles, so put him next to Peach.

I really wasn't happy with this tournament, but I'll write about it later after I do shoutouts or something.
Good **** Jordan, lol. I was tired in the car so I barely remember, :urg:.

Shout-outs soon.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'm a little upset that I essentially paid to lose to Kappy, but w/e loser's is fair game. Shoutouts later, this was really fun

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I'm not sure how to explain it, but the sheer amount of Hup Cancels ACTUALLY ruined the hi-rez video, I think I'm going to upload it as it is simply because of that, lol!

CHOMPY

NNID
Chompy621
I can't wait to see our match between me and Zwarm. I was wondering if you can send over the two matches over to my Wii?

ook

Smash Lord
1. Kain :wolf:/:falco: - Good stuff as always. You're so.... awesome

2. Sago :samus2:/:metaknight: - Never stop playing Samus. Oh and thank you very much for sharing the lemon cookies... those are my favorite

3. Arty :falco:/:metaknight:/:popo: - Lol, I love you

4. Scythe :lucario: - Really good good stuff, you're getting way too good. Our match was intense

5. DLA :ganondorf:/:metaknight: - You came so close with jigglypuff so many times... but it will never happen. lol. Jigglypuff worst character in the game by far. Good stuff man, we lost to the same people :(

5. ook :dk2: -

7. Chompy :diddy:/:pit: - Thanks so much for hosting the tourney. It was very efficient, and IMO the bracket seeding was good. The results look pretty legit to me (except maybe for Kirk and Clowsui placing a bit low, but no johns).

7. Akashi :marth:/:snake: - Our matches were so fun. Even though you may have been messing up a lot, it was still scary as hell and I'm glad you finally won. Quadruple or nothing is awesome, and it's cool to see someone willing to risk so much on a money match. $1 is sometimes just too little

9. oro :marth:/:zerosuitsamus: - Nice job beating clowsui and Kirk. Our match was good, you should play ZSS more, she's better than Marth :p

9. Kappy :kirby2: - oh god... those hups

9. Norm :lucario: - wut you play Lucario?

9. Meneil :ike: - LOL our set was probably the most fun set in a long time. So much good stuff happened in that match on both sides. Props for wanting to play summit :)

13. Kirk :ike:/:olimar: - I didn't see your matches but I'm surprised you didn't place as well as usual. Next time....

13. Clow Sui :falco: - Sorry you had to lose to Kappy, I wanted to play you. But it was nice seeing you. :) Hope you had a good time in Chicago

13. SpongeJordan :lucas:/:metaknight: - Wow, from what I heard, you and red ryu are like... amazing. Nicest guys ever, I love you no homo

13. Red Ryu :lucario: - See above

17. Shepard :marth: (Dropped)

17. Steve :marth: - Not sure exactly who you were, but it's good to see new people and I hope you had a good time. Come to more!

17. King :pikachu2: - Tough bracket. oh well, your pikachu looks cool

17. Zwarm :peach:/:dedede: - Our peach ditto friendly was fun, good to see you again.

17. Belen :jigglypuff: - Good stuff against Zwarm/Red Ryu in doubles.

17. Nick :lucario: - Come to more tourneys. :)

17. Diska :snake: - Diska, it was good to see you again, great stuff with your snake when we played at the beginning. I wasn't sandbagging or nothin. You're getting good!

25. Justin :rob:/:marth: - Another new marth? Wow, well hope you had a good time and come to more.

Dajayman - It means a lot that you would spend all your money just to come to a tourney to hang out with everyone. Good luck in your job search.

Mr. Sushi - The space between your back and your fish feels like touching heaven

Akashi

Smash Lord
Ook said:
Mr. Sushi - The space between your back and your fish feels like touching heaven
LOOOL, he's too cute and comfy :D. Also, yeah I was going to go quintuple or nothing and stop there (giving you $10), but I'm glad I won @ the $8 mark <.<. I think I'm going to make it a point to $MM you more often now, Ook, and keep the stakes high as well. gg's to you too!

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I didn't win with Falco so he shouldn't be by name. Shoutouts later since Meneil gave me a run for my money and Sago...yeaaaaaaa....>_>

CHOMPY

NNID
Chompy621
Wouldn't it be easier to just let Sponge upload it onto his own channel? He has HD quality videos now.
Good point

Yeah, and I only used ROB one game against Norm, and didn't win, so he shouldn't be next to my name, only :peach:/:dedede:

I didn't win with Falco so he shouldn't be by name. Shoutouts later since Meneil gave me a run for my money and Sago...yeaaaaaaa....>_>
Fixed

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
My ganon was ayuss at this tournament :(

But my MK was doing really well... when it wasn't suiciding at 0%. So in other words, my MK sucked too.

Props to Scythe, he stepped it up. I felt bad after I lost because I underestimated him.

I'd say that I'll do full shoutouts, but it probably won't happen lol. One last shoutout to Jordan and Red Ryu though, which I already posted in the last thread:

Basically - Spongejordan and Red Ryu are the champions of mankind, and we are buying you guys a cake next time we see you. No joke. You guys are both amazing. And also thanks to Kirk who drove to Gurnee again to get the rest of us home--you may have cake too.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
1. Kain nice job once again, you're getting better and better at friggate lol
2. Sago those random MMs were too good.. soo much fun XD
3. Arty kappy and oro destroyed you in those 2v1 randoms lol sun sun sun
4. Scythe very good job though its lame how you lost to arty's ICs.. stupid arty.
5. DLA i rolled way too many times into your down air.. i don't know what i was thinking.. i really wish i had gotten it recorded though... :I
5. ook yep i've been playing lucario for a while now.. at least in singles lol
7. Chompy thank your mom for me for hosting. she's very nice.
7. Akashi bah marth vs lucario is hard but i realize after watching the replay that i was playing pretty bad in a style that was super easy to punish, no surpise you 2 stocked me with me playing like that, anyways good job.
9. oro good job beating kirk that was pretty epic. i thought for sure you would get chompy after that. :|
9. Kappy nice teaming with you, just wish we could have beaten tano and melinda. we were so close T_T
9. Norm
9. Meneil i can't believe you freaking back aired both of us at once.. >_<;
13. Clow Sui so much fun hanging out with you, it was nice talking to someone who reads manga about as much as me.. most people here in illinois smash only watch anime.. lol sun sun sun :D
13. SpongeJordan to be completely honest i think you totally outplayed me, your char is just bad. :I i really don't feel like i deserved that win especially after i watched the replays. so i can't really say its red ryus fault i had such a hard time but i'm sure the experience helped. also thanks for helping out with the cars. you're amazing.
13. Red Ryu thanks for hanging out with us after the tournament and being so chill about it. i'm sure alot of people would have been annoyed and just wanted to get home.
17. Shepard (Dropped)
17. Steve
17. King i didn't really end up talking to you. :I
17. Zwarm stop playing d3 in tournament if you don't plan on practicing him anyways good games.
17. Belen
17. Nick
17. Diska i'm surprised i actually didn't mind talking to you at this tournament you were actually being chill. thank you.
25. Justin /

also chompy i played lucario once in doubles and i lost... i only used snake for games we won.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
1. Kain :wolf: $144 - Get Melee lessons from me and Scythe every tourney. You will be winning Melee tourneys in no time. ;)
2. Sago :samus2:/:metaknight: $72 - Never give up on Samus. MK is dumb.
3. Arty :falco:/:metaknight:/:popo: $24 - Fun teaming. We had that first set in winner's finals. There was like no way I could go ZSS with Kain on the screen. He just wrecked me.
4. Scythe :lucario: - Melee. How can you insult me when you are getting 10 times more Brawl practice in. ;)
5. DLA :ganondorf:/:metaknight: - I think if you stop acting like MK is a god and actually think about your aggression, then your MK wouldn't be as ********. Good stuff regardless, play more Pika.
5. ook :dk2: - Fun games. I am at a loss at what to do against you. I can't seal the deal with either character. Oh well, gonna keep trying. Needs more friendlies or MMs next time. :)
7. Chompy :diddy:/:pit: - Your Diddy is way more impressive than your Pit.
7. Akashi :marth:/:snake: - Good stuff on 7th. I wanna play you in bracket sometime.
9. oro :marth:/:zerosuitsamus: -You could've closed out those 2 sets you lost.
9. Kappy :kirby2: -We will play in bracket again one day!
9. Norm :lucario: - We haven't played in bracket in forever either lol.
9. Meneil :ike: -We have never played in bracket. Wow.
13. Kirk :ike:/:olimar: -Everyone has bad days. I am never gonna beat you again. :c
13. Clow Sui :falco: -Chi, you are way too cool. I hope you had a great time visiting/sight seeing Chicago, because it's a pretty cool place, as well as the suburbs. I know that was the main point of your trip, and the tournament/smashfests were just icing on the cake. I think it really sucks that you had been playing with Kappy all week, and me for like 2 nights straight before the tourney, and then pay Kappy's entrance to lose to both of us. I think you really could have beaten a lot of people at this, myself included. I am happy that you got to meet the main contributors to our IL scene though, and seemed to have fun with everyone. When August rolls around and you can go to smash tourneys again, I would be willing to drive to Ohio to play and chill. Hope you enjoyed Golden Boy too! That was very educational. LOL (sun)(sun)(sun)(sun)(sun)
13. SpongeJordan :lucas:/:metaknight: -****ing Lucarios everywhere. At least you got one as a training partner. Norm was scared of losing to a Lucas. ;) You are a lifesaver for what you did post tourney, and it is fun chilling with you as always. Hope you learned stuff from the Melee training grounds feat Scythe as well lol.
13. Red Ryu :lucario: - I would've liked to see your sets with Chompy and Meneil. They sound like they would've been close and entertaining. You are too awesome for staying back while Jordan shuttled IL back to other cars. That wheel and shopping cart were too good.
17. Shepard :marth: (Dropped) -:marth:
17. Steve :marth: -:marth:
17. King :pikachu2: -Man that was a tough bracket. First round Arty, then play Chi in first round losers. That first game against Chi was not you. If you played like you did game 2 for both games, it could have gone either way.
17. Zwarm :peach:/:dedede: -Random seeding infinity-Zwarm 0 :(
17. Belen :jigglypuff:-Oh
17. Nick :lucario:-:lucario:
17. Diska :snake: -You should come to more stuff Diska!
25. Justin :rob:/:marth: -:marth:

CHOMPY

NNID
Chompy621
1. Kain- I knew before the tournament had even started that it was going to be you, Sago in 2nd, then Arty in 3rd. After playing your Wolf, it made me realize how much practice I need to get to even get close to beating you. First game you took over, but the 2nd game I almost had you there. Anyways, good job winning the tournament for the third time in a row!

2. Sago- Impressive Samus you had back there against Kain. Again, I predicted you would come in second and Kain would come in 1st. Wish we had the games recorded for the grand finals. I didn't know you play Pokemon TCG, lol. Do you play the B/W game on the DS as well?

3. Arty- Good job placing 3rd. Didn't get to talk to you very much, but maybe next time we'll talk. Have your brother come to the tournaments!

4. Scythe- Wow, just wow... You beat DLA and I would say that's one of the biggest highlights of this tournament. The fact that you beat DLA and the fact that you placed 4th. Hopefully, the 2008 players will take over the tournament, just like old times of you and me ;)

5. Ook- As always, it was good seeing you and you should definitely buy a Wii to get more practice in. Considering that you don't have a Wii amazes me that you placed in 5th.

5. DLA- That first game of Ganon vs. Diddy was very entertaining. Ganon killing Diddy at 63% and Diddy killing Ganon at 30% was really quite something. Then you took over games 2 and 3 with MK. Non the less, I'm improving :)

7. Chompy- Your better off playing attending to Pokemon TCG tournaments instead of here...

7. Akashi- Good seeing you. At least you got the $10 back from the doubles tournament!

9. Oro- Fun set we had there, especially that first game on Yoshis Island when it was back and forth. Same for game 2 on NorFair as well. What happened on game 3? It seemed like I took over that game?

9. Kappy- Didn't play

9. Norm- Nice chatting with you and oh I told my mom you said thank you!

9. Meneil- Didn't play. I watched that match against Kain and I couldn't believe how close it was. That match could've gone either way.

13. Kirk- Are you going to have Smashfests at your new house?

13. ClowSui- Your Falco is insanly good. Shame I lost that money match, but it was close and could've gone either way. I play sloppy on small TV screens, lol/

13. SpongeJordan- You definitly need to buy a new Brawl disc or something xD. I can't wait watch the match of me vs. Zwarm.

13. Red Ryu- Great Lucario as always and the set was very close both games. Shame that we didn't record them.

17. Sheperd- didn't play

17. Steve- didn't play

17. King- It was fun playing friendlies with you at the end. We should hang out sometime.

17. Zwarm- That chocloate rain song fit perfectly with Peach. If you work on one character and focus on Peach, then you'll definitly place higher that way.

17. Belen- didn't play

17. Nick- didn't play

17. Diska- Diska-Stu doesn't have the time, yo! Good Snake and that dtilt from G@W against Pit on Rainbow Cruise was hilarious.

25. Justin- Are you Diska's friend?

clowsui

Smash Legend
Benkyo Crew, ASSEMBLE! Benkyobenkyobenkyobenkyobenkyo~!!!!

Seeding issues were minimal with regards to the most important seeds were all separated (though I would have made Akashi or DLA the fourth one seed). However, there was an oversaturation of 2/3 seeds in the lowest quarter as well as Chompy v RR happening WBR2 while a bunch of harder stuff was going on. Overall this tournament was pretty much stacked (Kain/Sago/Arty/Ook/Akashi/DLA/Kirk all in attendance, lol) so there isn't really much to say aha. Guess I'm just a little annoyed that chance would have me play someone I paid for AND someone who I'd been playing the whole weekend in bracket.

MM results:
1-3 v. Sago $5
Comments: Not happy to lose, happy to have learned. Extremely fun. Almost came back on SV, tapped on BF (<3 youuuuu), tripped on RC, destroyed on PS1. Learned a lot!

0-3 v. Kain $5
Comments: Wolf is gay. Nevertheless, benkyo ni nare. The problem is really getting a hit on Kain as well as developing a solid gameplan against him. Very smart player, not much else to say.

1-3 v. Arty $5
Comments: I need to find a way around conditioning on the dthrow honestly. In both my sets v Arty so far this has been a problem, along with killing in general. Thankfully things were close anyways; G1 was a fail but G2/3/4 were all fun. G2 was especially **** with a forward air gimp not once...but twice. GET SOME

2-0 v. Chompy $2
Comments: While Chompy DID have some sloppy moments, I would say that he was mostly on point not to mention he agreed to the television ;p In general I felt very comfortable with this match and saw that I had progressed a lot vs. Diddy Kong. Shoutouts to Shugo for Wifi practice. My gameplan is overall very successful vs. Diddy Kong, I think...but I need to test it out vs. other Diddies first.

0-2 v. Meneil $1
Comments: <3 Melinda. Didn't camp enough tbqh. In terms of the offensive game vs. Ike, I have it; now I just need to develop the defense + baits.

1-2 v. Akashi $1
Comments: I got sloppy game 1 with an SD, and game 3 with a semi-SD (i.e. I put myself in a bad position due to failed inputs and he capitalized because I made another bad decision in a 50/50 situation). Nevertheless, EXTREMELY fun money match. Very back and forth, even though I somehow two-stocked Akashi G2 (BF, was it?) This MM in particular solidified in my mind that I am very very strong on that stage, in any case.

0-2 1-2 v Sponge $1
Comments: Money friendlies. Hardcore SDs and general stupidity. Had a lot of fun playing these!

A bunch of random MM stuff with Sago, Kirk and Norm
Comments: One of the highlights of the tournament. Sago and I have completely broken random buttons.

Actual shoutouts to come sooner or later!

1. Kain :wolf: $144 - GJ winning. Samus is a based goddess. Your DDD/tech skill is too good, please play Melee. I'll win against you next time ;)
2. Sago :samus2:/:metaknight: $72 - <3 a box of lemon cookies and cheering later you are a good friend xP Should use your wacky gimmicks G1, that way G2 you have a counterpick along w/ your fallback...but you know that for next time. Super fun time playin' and everything, thanks for the compliments! I will happily take any advice haha.
3. Arty :falco:/:metaknight:/:popo: $24 - Money clip at Woodfield Mall 2good LOL Fun times adventuring with you, can't believe you lost $4 to saltiness hahahaha. I'm 0-3 with you in dittos now :( :( I guess I'm a scrub. For real though you are a super cool dude, thanks for coming all the way out to hang out w/ Kappy and I on Thursday. Don't use ICs next time!
4. Scythe :lucario: - Diegooooo we didn't get to play :C
5. DLA :ganondorf:/:metaknight: - Thanks for driving! Our friendlies were hilarious LOL Your Ganon is pretty sick, but your MK is free :bee: Someday you will break that top three with Ganon and it will be glorious. THE PROTECTORRRRRRRRR
5. ook :dk2: - man I scrubbed out :(
7. Chompy :diddy:/:pit: - see above in MMs section. Your Diddy is pretty good, but you adapted too late + got obvious w/ kill setups ;) I felt in control the whole time, tbh. For only recently returning, I am fairly impressed.
7. Akashi :marth:/:snake: - Chinatown was amazing! That seal is so cute ha. That fried rice was really good, you're right :) Thank you for spending time with me on Friday, it was definitely great to hang out. When you and Melinda come to Ohio again and I'm there, ice cream's on me. Our MM was awesome too, your Marth is really getting there.
9. oro :marth:/:zerosuitsamus: - Ultimately, no johns lol. I should've just stepped it up and beat your no practice Marth. Your Marth plays similarly to mine (i.e. Melee Marth LOL) so it was very easy to understand what you were doing and easy to talk about strats hahaha! This weekend was infinitely more awesome with your presence, thanks muchly for coming to hang out on Thursday! 4 AM friendlies are the best, Portillo's is amazing, and CODE GEASS R2 STILL SUCKS. Benkyobenkyobenkyobenkyo LOL!
9. Kappy :kirby2: - Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much for everything. I paid for you to beat me, but whatever bro: your Kirby is real solid and I don't think I could've easily beat it even with MK. I had an amazing time in Chicago, and having two awesome roommates (you and Hess) pretty much brought it to the max. Marble Hornets, gaming, traveling around...man. If you EVER need housing in Ohio, I will definitely return the favor. This goes for all IL folk, naturally, but you especially.
9. Norm :lucario: - LOL! It's great to see another manga-ite, as well as an Ippo fan!!! Hanging out with you was too good. Your Lucario is solid, keep workin' at it! Just gotta calm down hehe. Thanks for all the controller help too :)
9. Meneil :ike: - Melindaaaa <3 thanks muchly for hanging out on Friday as well as all the friendlies. Your Ike really is amazing! I can't wait until the next time we play...I'm sure we'll be the best of our respective characters byt hen.
13. Kirk :ike:/:olimar: - man Kirk you are the man. Housing was extremely awesome, especially Golden Boy and Team Fire Emblem. Thanks for everything!
13. Clow Sui :falco: - should've stayed in Illinois, Ohio doesn't take kindly to scrubs (Infern)
13. SpongeJordan :lucas:/:metaknight: - yeah you are pretty much a hero of mankind for driving so much. Can't believe we failed so hard in teams after ****** for the first minute LOOOOOL It's okay though we are good. Our money friendlies were excellent and pretty much well worth the $1. Keep working at that Lucas, you have the potential to make it big. I think you mostly just need to develop more "tricks".
13. Red Ryu :lucario: - man we didn't even get to play what is this :c I didn't even get to see your Lucario lol
17. Shepard :marth: (Dropped) - whodis
17. Steve :marth: - whodis
17. King :pikachu2: - I knew you were better than what you showed game one. Still, what happened there? Shaken up by that set w/ Arty? :/ Fun times anyways, you should play more instead of spectating haha
17. Zwarm :peach:/:dedede: - Z-warm? LOL Your Peach is pretty solid. I know I had a lot of different things to say about your Peach but honestly reflecting on it again the biggest problem with your Peach is that you lack experience and overall control. You can move with her and execute with her but I don't think you're actually doing all the things you WANT to do. If it's not that then the other possibility is what I said on Fri night, your overall decision making just isn't as strong as it needs to be - picking the wrong option to punish with, going for punish when you can't/shouldn't, not mixing up enough, etc. In any case, LOL!
17. Belen :jigglypuff: - meow
17. Nick :lucario: - meow
17. Diska :snake: - Dude you looked a little upset at me after I was cheering for Sago. If I offended you in any way I'm sorry :/ I realize I did some coaching, and that's definitely against my tournament morals so I'm especially sorry for that. Your Snake confused me with how good it was until I realized that you used to go to tournaments/you played wifi, lol
25. Justin :rob:/:marth: - meow

TL,DR:

Scythe

Smash Master
there was a wall of sun faces surrouding kappy in those shoutouts lol

Arty

Smash Lord
Great tourney, had alot of fun. Good seein everyone again.

A little disappointed I got 3rd again but I'll get em next time!

GGs to everyone I played in brackets, MMs, and randoms, and good **** teaming Barnes it was really fun.

Also good to know you enjoyed yourself Chi, see you in Ohio!

clowsui

Smash Legend
lol I just realized that my shoutout to CHOMPY sounds weird. I meant to say that I was impressed by his skill for having just returned to the Brawl scene or w/e

And yeah pretty much @ Oro. If Hess came he would get three suns also

"Yeah whatever nerd, I'm Oro?!"

Scythe

Smash Master
Alright i'll do shoutouts after all!

1. Kain :wolf: $144 - Good stuff winning the tourney as usual. Get ***** by my snake!!! lolol see you this friday and give melee a chance!!
2. Sago :samus2:/:metaknight: $72 Good job beating Arthur again and that samus was looking real good! Nice riding with you as usual and try to get off work this friday!!!! Oh yeah and GGs maybe i'll do better next time
3. Arty :falco:/:metaknight:/:popo: $24 ICs too good. Like 5 people told me to camp more but i don't wanna : (
4. Scythe :lucario: 4th? the only explanation is that I'm a beast at Cyber Arena.
5. DLA :ganondorf:/:metaknight: GGs man. Finally got my revenge against that MK even though you SD'd. I'll take it!
5. ook :dk2: GGs ook! been awhile since I've won against you and never again am I going Wolf on brinstar lol
7. Chompy :diddy:/:pit: Nice seeing you again! You totally ***** Kyle lol. Thanks for hosting the tournament, it was alot of fun!
7. Akashi :marth:/:snake: Don't remember talking to much this time but thanks for the support and shoutout. Oh yeah that litle plushie thing was weird what wrong with you lol
9. oro :marth:/:zerosuitsamus: Don't try to swing that never stop playing brawl thing onto me! We ALL know who the real brawl lover is!
9. Kappy :kirby2: Wear an orange shirt next time. Thanks for the props man! Stop losing to Tom lol at this point it has nothing to do with MK!!
9. Norm :lucario: Good stuff thrashing Mike's DDD, def did better than I did when i last faced him with lucario. Keep up dat Luc you are getting better! Also thanks for coming with me to get fooood
9. Meneil :ike: We hardly talked and I didn't play any friendlies with you! AGAIN
13. Kirk :ike:/:olimar: GGs man, stop making one big mistake every tourney! Fun time talking and eating ice cream!!
13. Clow Sui :falco: We didn't play! or talk!! or anything really lol
13. SpongeJordan :lucas:/:metaknight: I still owe you 10 bucks : / wait MK?! for shame!
13. Red Ryu :lucario: I got dat KANYE for this weekend BOIIIII
17. Steve :marth: Not sure whether you'll see this but GGs man. You need to be more patient go for grabs. You kept going for forward smash : /
17. King :pikachu2: Fun friendlies man and see you this weekend!
17. Zwarm :peach:/:dedede: Nice seeing you again mike! I know you can do better, you'll figure out your lucario problem one of these days! I'm not really sure what to tell you. All of lucario's moves are pretty telegraphed
17. Diska :snake: When i said i was going to kill you.......I LIED

My car- Omg we *****! TOP 4 CAR!!!..........and King (i love you)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I got 3 sun faces too, they were just spread out. :I

Chi, I think it's more the former. I don't have complete control over Peach like I would like yet, which leads me to make stupid punishes/missing punishes. I'll hopefully have it down soon. I know you didn't play my ROB as much as my Peach, but I don't think I attempt to make as many stupid punishes with him, mostly because I'm more comfortable with ROB. In time! Benkyo de arimas.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
1. Kain $144 - Still taking first with dat Wolf. Keep at it, also would I really get wreck in Chicago? I've just never ridden a Train before.

2. Sago / $72 - Sorry I didn't watch your match, playing with Ook and DLA. Still good **** with Samus. Oh and I forgot to follow up on that $5 MM again. :urg:

3. Arty // $24 - I'm mad salty for losing 2v1 to your Lucas. Mad salty. :mad:

4. Scythe - Your so much better than I am with Lucario. I wanna get better so I can place like this. /mad jealous.

5. DLA - The SD at 0% sucked. Sorry about your car, I did what I could even if it wasn't much, Jordan did most of the stuff. I like the jiggs, I still got that Dollar, I'll pay it out to you if you take a game off Ook's DK with Jiggs.

5. ook - OOOOOOOOOooooooookkkkkk. So glad you come to these, love your DK and you showing up. So many silly things can happen when your around.

7. Chompy - I gotta learn Diddy, I really feel like I'm clueless with fighting him.

7. Akashi - I didn't get to play much outside of doubles. :(

9. oro - Shame with no Melee, Starford is gonna be awesome for it anyways so no biggy.

9. Kappy - I love that tire, and music talk was cool in the car.

9. Norm - Eureka 7, I kinda remember watching it when it was on Adult Swim. Also Fair > Dair you do that a lot. I'm also gonna love the comment you said, "Damn you Red Ryu" I feel like Jordan did well and playing against me a lot helped pay off.

9. Meneil - I feel like I got better after playing you again. That and I hope that reverse win you pulled on me gets uploaded if we figure out whose Wii it was on.

13. Kirk - I didn't know your house was 20 minutes away from the venue, worked out well. Thanks for helping people with car issues get to your house.

13. Clow Sui - Shame we didn't play. You came from OoS I should have at least played against you.

13. SpongeJordan - I still want that Tire, we gotta go back for it!!!

13. Red Ryu - It was fun dude.

17. Shepard (Dropped) - Hi

17. Steve - Hi

17. King - Aww King, you got shafted from the bracket.

17. Zwarm - 5th on dubs was cool. Teaming was a good experience.

17. Belen - Hi

17. Nick - Sorry dude, you should learn to shield more, and stop rolling into me, it's a bad habit.

17. Diska - We didn't play sorry, I should have though, I owe you that much each time we go to the same tournament.

25. Justin - I love your name.

Sago

Smash Lord
1. Kain- good games as usual. The fact that samus worked blew my mind. Also helped me realize alot of your habbits, as my in game perception with samus is still twice as good as with mk. and damn do you know the mk matchup :(

3. Arty- IC's? good games arthur. Your always so hard!!!! get use to 3rd cause theres a new sago in town :3

4. Scythe - darkraindarkraindarkraintop4car. way to step it up. that lucario is lookin so 08(scary)

5. DLA - i know falco alot better now, so i would be careful. Great pika and geat ganon as usual :) sorry to hear about your car
5. ook - OOOOOOOOOooooooookkkkkk. So glad you come to these, love your DK and you showing up. So many silly things can happen when your around.

7. Chompy - great job on 7th! we'll have to play pokemon tcg sometime. and no, i dont play the games there dreadfuly repetative. Cant stand griding games out

7. Akashi - haha fun seriouslys and teams matchs, your a good friend and a great guy. keepup the good work in and out of game.

9. oro - nice job in teams. talkin smack about zss vs samus :( matchups are over rated. except oli samus :(

9. Kappy - you always get some wacky hammer on our greengreens mm's. I will insert my dreamland genitals next time son!!! and get over mk. your not just losing to the character. your losing to DLA. he's a good player.

9. Norm - i dont ever want to hear about your TL again. I call some form of johns.......not sure what yet

9. Meneil - you have no idea how hard i was pulling for you to beat kain. you have been stepping it up latley and it scares me.

13. Kirk - oh no! what happened. your such a beast, dont let those melee players get ya

13. Clow Sui - glad you could make it. thanks for the cookies and thanks for the support. Not sure why your my fan but i appreciate it. your a cool guy, see you soon.

13. SpongeJordan - step yo game up. you always get so close to beating people then choke. lucas pride son!!!!!!

13. Red Ryu - i literally only saw you walk in, then didnt see you therest of the day. mm next time, there always fun

17. Shepard (Dropped) - COME BACK

17. Steve -CCOME BACK TO ME

17. King - top4 car and king :3

17. Zwarm - your face is so soft these days. dont get so frustraited, keeping a level head is the key to victory and progress.

17. Belen - were you that kirby that was ****** dla. i hope so, COME BACK TO ME!

17. Nick - COME BACK

17. Diska - you had me scared, your actually a very good, VERY patient player.

25. Justin - I love your name.

Top Bottom