• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APRD2 March 12th, Mesa, Arizona RESULTS

This was a great tournament! Thank you to everyone who was able to make it out to Mesa for this fun experience. Here are the results

Singles

1: Darklink (MK, Snake, Falco)
2: Silly Kyle (Peach)
3: Gebroni (Snake, MK)
4: Tommy (Snake)
5: Anjila (Lucario)
5: Stevo (DK, Mario)
7: Jane (Olimar)
7: K9 (Link, Falco)
9: Cole (Marth, Fox)
9: Rave Remix (Toon Link)
9: Derpdaberp (Luigi, Lucario)
9: Ominous (who did you mainly use?)
13: Sunnyside
13: Fail
13: Timyo
13: Arnone
17: Yoshiken
17: Nicknyte
17: Steve
17: Stingray

Doubles

1: Darkdaberp (Darklink and Derp)
2: Adventures of Black Jesus (Javier and K9)
3: **** and Pillage of Women and Children (Silly Kyle and Jane)
4: Tommy and a Lv 9 (Tommy and......A lv9 luigi) LOL
5: Red Team
5: 3 equals D
7: Pork, Butts, and Taters
7: Gilgamilf
9: Pretty and Pink

Giant Penguins

Smash Rookie
one of, if not the best tournament yet. too many funny things happened to even count. gotta give a shout out to tommy w/ the lvl 9 lol! Even tho I was one of the teams that lost to him :/. Kyle we need to play, I haven't even played friendly's w/ you in like 6 months. Tim you shouldnt fall alseep when there's a creepy dude on the loose. btw does anyone know if that creepy dude/bum did steal anything? Thx Jar'd once again for the advice havent looked at it yet but definitely will soon. k9 your ****s still in my car fyi. Hopefully I'll make the PR this time but looks like anjila will take Kira's slot(not spot. I said slot but good **** none the less). Had a blast! Oh and Chris take Fox off my ****, He's let me down to much to be called one of my characters lol.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Darklink: I had a huge amount of fun at this tourney. You're badass and so fun to play with
Silly Kyle: Remember when you said you'd be in Grand Finals and then you were? Good times
Gebroni: <3. That pretty much says it all
Tommy: This was your tounament, man. congrats. Make sure to practice for Level Up
Anjila: I'm so glad a female smasher is doing this well. Good stuff
Stevo: GODDAMN I got ***** that first match. never again
Jane: Glad we didn't play each other. Hope you get on the PR
K9: If you move I'll probably stop playing ;)
Cole: It seems like you got a lot better. Good stuff
Rave Remix: As you gain more victories I can see you becoming a more relaxed player, probably yielding more wins, it'll be exponential for you. It seems like this tournament is where you really start to take off :)
Sunnyside: Nice to see you.
Fail: Glad to see you try out the scene.
Timyo: You'll be fine now that you have the chance to play again.
Arnone: Nice to see you
Yoshiken: You and Anjila are cool. It makes me happy to see players motivated as you are.
NicknyteL You're too funny. Come to more of these.
Stingray: Cool sonic
Tommy's CPU Luigi: Good ****, homeboy

Duffy: miss you, boo

OH, btw, Jonny, T!m says he thinks he left his controller in your car. Confirm?

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Man, I totally got the short end of the stick with the brackets. My first and only two matches were against the higher ups, haha. Oh well, it happens.

I don't expect a power ranking this time around, but y'all better watch out this next season. This yoshi is going to train like crazy.

Jane

Smash Hero
how dare you get me and kyle's team name wrong, chris.

its **** and pillage A VILLAGE of women and children!!!!!!!!

fun times everyone. i LOVE the new venue! (minus no secure smoking spot ): )

oh and tommy, i'll check tomorrow.

Jane

Smash Hero
yeah ominous was repping dat game. he and his turtle ***** me :<

better go to the next tourney, i want revenge :yeahboi:

anjila, i'm coming for you too :yeahboi:

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Cole did I leave 20$ with you? Not sure what happened to that money.

Ggs everyone. Special shouts to Tommy for the shortest match in the world, K9 for picking Falco in doubles, and Kyle for reading all my rolls.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Payouts to top 3? 4? 5? Can someone list off the characters used by the characterless players in the OP?

Anjila

Smash Cadet
Ominous = Mr. Game & Watch
Sunnycide = Yoshi, Lucario(?)
Fail = Zero Suit Samus
Timyo = Kirby
Arnone = (Don't know)
Yoshiken = Yoshi
Nicknyte = Luigi
Steve = Ike, Ness
Stingray = Sonic

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Dang nice stuff! btw AZ wont get ranked unless you put the bracket and money pay out.
I still dont know when im gunna be coming back guys srry

Slimlenny

Smash Rookie
This was my first time entering a tournament, and I've got to say, it was a lot of fun. I'm not much of a competitive player, but now I'm going to step up my game and try to do better in the next tournament. It felt great to almost beat Silly Kyle and Jane on our second match :p (That Peach really ***** us v.v) and losing to Tommy and his level 9 Luigi was a privilege. I'll be looking forward to any other tournaments, and I hope to do a lot better next time around!

Jane

Smash Hero
^good ****. keep coming and you will keep getting better.

anyways, i forgot, big shoutout to nicknyte the god for having the HAM instrumental on smashville on his wii. that **** actually helped me win a game haha.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I used G&W. I'm proud of myself, last time I got in dead last, haha.

Jane, I'll try and make it. You're Olimar is fun to play, can't wait to face it again. I was scared that second match in pools.

Nicknyte, I'll get you next time. And doubling with you in friendlies at the beginning against Jane and K9 was fun.

And Stevo, it frustrated me that I couldn't beat you, your DK is beast.

Rave, I enjoy playing your Tink, some of my non-competitive friends use him, and it's fun to see how different you play him. I can't wait to play you again, you won't beat me next time though.

Yoshiken had a lame bracket, he should've been up more.

I still haven't played a lot of you guys, so I hope I get the chance next time.

Giant Penguins

Smash Rookie
@jar'd no i dont, maybe you gave a 20 to whoever bought you that water you were to scared to buy lol.
Oh and shout out to Jane for hating and loving the same levels as me lol. I did so good in the beginning of the third match but you just ***** me last stock. And Derp thx man I haven't been playing more, I've been studying and has definitely helped.

Jane

Smash Hero
fuck yeah brah! FUCK FRIGATE, and delfino is the best! hahaha.

my stage tier list goes like this

god tier
delfino
yoshis island

mid tier
everything else

gay bullshit bitch tier
frigate
brinstar

Jane

Smash Hero
hahahah duffy. i realized after posting that that now everyone knows my most disliked stages. but whatever, forcing me to those stages will make me better on those stages.

elvis, whos was it?!? i heard you comment on it and thats why i assumed it was yours.

Top Bottom