• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2GG 3.5 CSULB Sponsor by NOS UMVC3!

Charoo

Smash Champion
NO SMASH ON OCT. 29!

2 Good Gaming​

2GG is a collaboration event hosted by 2 Good Gaming and the CSULB Battle Frontier club. We are trying to create a community within the CSULB and also the Long Beach area. We will be hosting events at CSULB and everyone is welcome to come! Students or non students. Long Beach or non Long Beach =)

CONTACT INFORMATION​

2GG SITE: Tournament Rules
FACEBOOK: [url= | Facebook[/url]
TWITTER: Live Tournament Update [url= Frontier (2GGaming) on Twitter[/url]
YOUTUBE: [url= - 2GoodGaming's Channel[/url]
STREAM: [url= on Justin.tv[/url]
DONATE: [url]

AIM: Xuerarit
Phone Number: Champ - 562 645 6031 ::: Jmex - 310 418 8937

EVENT CALENDAR​

Spring 2011: March 26th, April 9th, April 23rd, May 7th, May 21st
Summer 2011: June 4th, June 18th, July 2nd, July 9th, July 23rd, August 6th, August 20th
Fall 2011: Sep 3rd, Oct 1st, Oct 15th, Oct 29th, Nov 12th, Nov 19th, and more

VENUE LOCATION​

California State University, Long Beach
Building USU, Room 205 (second floor)
1250 Bellflower Boulevard
Long Beach, California 90840
Parking lot: Parking is FREE* Please read full detail below
[URL=" Map[/URL]
[URL=" Map Direction[/URL]

PARKING​

The closest place to park is Lot 3 & 4. It cost $5 to park BUT thanks to the club adviser, we have some FREE parking passes for you. All you have to do is come up to me and register for an event and I will give you the parking permit. I only have so much permit so first come first serve!

EVENT LINEUP​

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 (XBOX 360 & PS3*)
Mortal Kombat 9 (PS3)
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike (PS3)
Super Street Fighter IV AE (XBOX 360 & PS3*)
Super Smash Brothers Melee

You must bring your own controller. If you use a ps3 pad, we have the ps3 to 360 controller converter pro for you to use. It have been accepted by the SRK community and many pros that it's lag-less and top pad players uses this exact same adapter. We also have a dual modded house stick for people to use.

RANKING BATTLE​
2GG will be doing a ranking system for each season we host for all games. You gain points base on how well you perform and at the end of the season, winner will get prizes and discount for future events. Only top 8 of each event will get points and will be accumulative throughout the season. Not only that, the ranking points will also be used to seed the players for our event.

1st - 10 pts 2nd - 8pts 3rd - 6pts 4th- 4pts 5th - 3pts 7th - 1pt

REGISTRATION​

To register, just come to our event and register. There's no online pre registration
Anyone can enter our event. You don't have to be a CSULB student
Registration Fee: $5
Entry Fee: $5 per game

PAYOUT​

8 or less entrants: 1st 80% 2nd 20%
9 or more entrants: 1st 60% 2nd 30% 3rd 10%

TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE​

12:00PM - Casuals + Registration Starts for all games
1:00PM - Smash doubles sign up ends
1:30PM - MVC3, 3S, Smash Singles Sign Up Ends
3:30PM - SSF4AE, MK9 Registration Ends
10:00 PM - Building closes and thanks for coming!!!

SWEEPSTAKE AND GIVEAWAY​

As a Thank You for supporting us, we are going to be giving out prizes for free. We will have a giveaway for people on the stream, and for people attending our event. For more detail, visit | Facebook[/url

baka4moé

Smash Champion
loooooool stab

hope i can make this, i've never been to one of champ's tournies before, and i've heard great things about them :)

Charoo

Smash Champion
hey. I only have 1 stream set up so I can't stream every event the whole time. If some1 wants to stream or record then let me know so I can help you set it up.

At the very least, I'm going to have loser/winners/grand finals for every event on the stream but that's all I can say.

DendyPretendy

Smash Cadet
Hey, can DendyPretendy get a ride to this? He lives in eagle rock in LA and can bring a set up, gas monies, and undying loyalty/friendship <3 ;)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
what time do these tournaments usually end? I'm trying to find a ride, and this information would be helpful, even a rough estimate would be fine. Thanks.

Charoo

Smash Champion
depend on the attendance but usually around 6pm latest. Unless a lot more come than usual

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I AM COMING THE **** BACK TO MELEE.

I'll be bringing a new player. We'll be bringing a Gamecube and maybe a TV. Not certain.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
soooooooooo

if my tentative teammate doesnt show up to this (and I really have absolutely no idea whether or not he'll show up to this), would anyone like to team? :)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sup WESBALLZZZZZZ

lol you know what? the first time i saw your name i thought it pronounced west ball z like dragon ball z

LOL

see you there bro. :)

Charoo

Smash Champion
btw if u just wanna come for singles, it's gonna start when doubles is about to end. So i say like 2:30ish?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
this tourny was alright.

shoutouts

McCain: nice seeing you again. peach still sucks and sheik is still stupid.
Joe: you're as chill as I remember
Oscar: you're amazing
Mango: you smell like alcohol
Emily: <3 always a pleasure seeing you
Jesson: my favorite link :)
Mikehaze: glad to see you again. good luck with your job/one class
Isaac: good job beating Stab!
Stab: you're improving more and more each time I see you play. I'm glad your hard work is paying off
Alex: we played sooo sloppy in our set. I'll give you a better set next time we play
Dave: good matches. you're really good and sorry if I acted immaturely after our set.
Kyle: best link in socal!!
Sniper: you're my favorite person to hang out with. your sister's cool :)
Champ/Neal: thanks for hosting and yeah, I'm getting old...
Joey: hope your head feels better
Cathy: I'm glad we have the same favorite senshi :D
Daniel (baka): congrats on beating Lucky! you've really improved since the last time I played you!
Jason: good seeing you again
Fly: great set. you're really consistent.

It was good seeing everyone again. I'm gonna go back into my shell again so sorry if I don't reply to anything on here.

Oh yeah, my favorite part of the tourny was when stab told mikehaze to shut the **** up and he shouted "why you mad though?!"

baka4moé

Smash Champion
lol this is the happiest i've been about smash in a long time. fun tourney! shoutouts later i promise, i'm really really exhausted right now..

Top Bottom