• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming & Entertainment #15, Worcester, MA 3/19/11 - Results

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
1: Fatal

2: Koolaid

3: Pwii

4: Bizkit

5: Nakat

5: vVvCheese

7: Bloodcross

7: RJ

9: Pelca
9: hinkage
9: Adam Gibson
9: Keitaro
13: Almo
13: Eazy
13: Bass
13: Etecoon
17: Spider Jerusalem
17: Elyx
17: Alex Strife
17: Yebak
17: W&W
17: Roan
17: Rizmf
17: Hobo
25: Pknm
25: Tarmr
25: Artsy

Bracket Image

Doubles:

1: Fatal + Koolaid
2: Cheese + Pelca
3: hinkage + Bloodcross
4: Nakat + Eazy
5: Riz + RJ
5: Bizkit + Riot
7: Almo + Watkins
7: Adam Gibson + Keitaro
9: WW + Elyx
9: Sphere + StarLight
9: Tarmr + Pkmn

Bracket Image:

Tourney went well. Big thanks to Alex Strife and StarLight helping run bracket. Sorry about no 3rd event, but I was very unhappy with lack of setups. The +$100 to the pot went well and hyped this up, so big thanks to NJ for coming all the way out here for this.

Imageshack wouldn't upload the stupid singles bracket image, so had to use something else and too lazy to thumbnail it properly.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
9th place heros.......unite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

etecoon

Smash Hero
1: Fatal - ggs, so annoying how you always let me get a huge lead at some point and then come back and win anyway : ( I think you got a lot better against marth since the last time we played
7: Bloodcross - DIMENSION CAPE ATTACK BEST ATTACK EVER
7: RJ - good lucario, second game was annoying how aura ***** me
13: Bass - back air!
17: Roan - try picto as a cp more, diddy is ridiculous there...unless you're soma mwhahahaha
17: Hobo - PS1 is meta knights best stage because meta knight is in fact, a pokemon

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to the NY/NJ carpool being amazing. Shoutouts to PS2 for being the worst legal stage that I will soon start CPing. Shoutouts to NE for being awesome. Shoutouts to the seatbelt buckle in the back seat that made half the ride up the worst time of my life. Shoutouts to stopping in like 7 different food places in 5 minutes. Shoutouts to NE being surprisingly mad hype in the crowd. Shoutouts to pwii pulling a miracle as time runs out in the hypest matchup on RC I've seen in a while.

I had a tremendous amount of fun at this tourney, it's got me fired up to come back soon!

1: Fatal - gj as always, way to style on me in doubles finals lolol
2: Koolaid - good stuff, you were significantly better than me today. let's play more :)
3: Pwii - great job doing workkkkk
4: Bizkit - FFFFUUUUUUU PS2
5: Nakat - Nakatty :3
5: vVvCheese - SALT, but not bad.
7: Bloodcross - Fun doubles matches, lol @ the upb through the boat on Hink xD
7: RJ - Great set, always a pleasure, carpool da bess, your lucario da bess yeeee
9: Pelca - Thanks for carrying me in losers finals, I think I did work the set before that though :)
9: hinkage - you're massively underrated and don't let anyone insult your abilities. If you're interested in taking the game seriously, put in the work and go for it, you're a really smart player, you can definitely develop.
9: Adam Gibson - Wow, you improved a ton. Made me sweat really hard, I was so hyped when I pulled it out. I want to play you again soon and do it with ICs this time!
9: Keitaro - OH AMAZING CARPOOL. Thanks so much for picking me up, and step up dat falco, yo!
13: Almo - I'm genuinely sorry we didn't get to MM, I didn't realize we'd be leaving so abruptly
13: Eazy - LOL @ girl talk, everything da bess
17: Spider Jerusalem - you get considerably better every single time we play. I love to see that and it was nice to see you again.
17: Alex Strife - SHOUTOUTS TO NORMAL PEOPLE
17: Rizmf - good dubs set, I wanted to play you in singles, idk why I didn't. Next time!

Brock - Thank you so much for coming out and showing some love, I really appreciate it!

Almo

Smash Ace
it's all good cheese. until next time... :D

subscribin. shoutouts tomorrow

ErikG

Smash Ace
I used way too many hearts in my shoutouts. IDGAF

1: Fatal- Good job winning. Sorry for leaving with Cruzie poo early.
2: Koolaid-Good ****.
3: Pwii- Game 3 versus Bloodcross was hype. You're great.
4: Bizkit, Limp- Good tourney as always.
5: vVvCheese- I'm kind of pissed you had vVvGoatee taking pictures of BC after losing games in doubles. Despite that, you honestly put in work; too bad NE is full of Snakes. Nana is never going to make it. Also, PS2 :troll:
7: Bloodcross- <3 You were doing so well today.
9: Pelca- I finally let you have control of the radio.
9: hinkage- You're awesome. You and BC are a hilarious team.
9: Adam Gibson- Sorry for cheating during our fair battle. That first stock I took off of you was incredibly sexy.
13: Almo- You used the Blog tag. We should actually friendly and what not.
13: Etecoon- Eventually I learn that MK MU, or at least enough so I don't get solidly two stocked.
17: Spider Jerusalem- <3
17: Hobo- You suck
25: Artsy- I had fun doing friendly doubles with you.

Sphere, Fats, Jama?- You guys always keep it silly and fun for me. <3

edit: Stricken comments that have since been revoked.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
1: Fatal - JG, never got to play u tho xp
2: Koolaid - ggs, close games even tho u got lucky with that last hit, like u don't even know what happened lol, it took u a while to react cause u thoght for a second u were the one that died lmao.
3: Pwii - Good job, learned and had fun
4: Bizkit - download
5: Nakat - ggs close games mah dude, it's like flippin a coin every time i face u lol, dont know if ill win or loose.
5: vVvCheese -solo popo putting mad WORK!, sucks that ps2 is gay man, I rlly thought u had it, work that ***, we'll face each other eventually in tnrey.
7: Bloodcross - Hardest player i faced in this trney, ur side b was a good idea, u should had fantasmed tho, that would've been game for me, mah boy ****ing me up <3, ur falco reaches crazy levels when u don't choke for once! XD
7: RJ - Thanks for the ride, GJ
9: Pelca- Pelca looking fresh
9: hinkage - lol don't sandbag me next time
9: Adam Gibson- ggs, doing that fancy stuff
9: Keitaro- u could've done better!
13: Almo-HI
13: Eazy- MAH DUDE. Dat dk
13: Bass- rlly underated
13: Etecoon- HI
17: Alex Strife- MY ****ING DRILL is going pierce the heavens some day
rizmf- u could've done way better too!

NE is da best region, everyone is like family over there, helping each other out without drama or anything, I wish i lived there.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
1: Fatal- Good job, I am coming for you.
2: Koolaid- I will get my revenge, I have to learn that Pit MU. Good *** job at being a bridge though! lol.
3: Pwii- Why must I always play one of my best friends? What makes it worse is no matter what we go to game 3 last hit. I'd rather lose to you then anyone else though especially since we always play. Good job Oscar we've come a long way.
4: Bizkit- Next tournament I am going to poke your Cpu and Mic thingy.
5: vVvCheese- You get chiller and chiller after each tournament.
7: Bloodcross- LEAP OF MOTHER ****ING FAITH!
7: RJ- Thanks for the ride and good job today!
9: Pelca- I'll mm you next time.
9: hinkage- Look where MK got you and Fox got me ;) Fox must be awful man xD. Good job though.
9: Adam Gibson- WORST GOD DAMN SNAKE PLAYER EVAR <3
9: Keitaro- Hype as Ktar trailer and overall car ride. I hate how we always have to play man. You'll beat me soon, other then that good job man.
13: Almo- Yu aren't bad at all good job.
13: Eazy- We are definitely going to team more in the future! My ***** we got 4th on our first try!
13: Bass- DK <3
17: Alex Strife- I had fun playing with you and talking to you. Got to know you more you are really cool.
17: Rizmf- You are better then this!

Real talk that NJ/NY carpool was amazing and so was New England. You guys are so close and you don't ***** at each other, I wish I could actually live down there sometimes. Shout outs to bridge squad (Koolaid, Fats, and Sphere). Shoutouts to the three *****s in the bathroom all taking a **** in separate stalls and sharing a blunt. Shoutouts to shoutouts and shoutouts to LOF for yet again pulling out the bull**** day by day. I love my crew and the smash community!

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Pwii where's the Yoshi at? You finally sell yo' soul to MK? D:>

Also, payouts? How about the characters used by 9th place and below?

What I have so far:
9: Pelca - :falco: :metaknight:
9: hinkage - :metaknight:
9: Adam Gibson - :snake:
9: Keitaro - :falco:
13: Almo - :marth:
13: Eazy - :dk2:(?) :marth:(?)
13: Bass - :dk2:
13: Etecoon - :metaknight:
17: Spider Jerusalem - :diddy:
17: W&W - :olimar:(?)
17: Roan - :diddy:
17: Rizmf - :metaknight:
17: Hobo - :snake:

mikeray4

Smash Ace
1: Fatal - JG, never got to play u tho xp
2: Koolaid - ggs, close games even tho u got lucky with that last hit, like u don't even know what happened lol, it took u a while to react cause u thoght for a second u were the one that died lmao.
3: Pwii - Good job, learned and had fun
4: Bizkit - download
5: Nakat - ggs close games mah dude, it's like flippin a coin every time i face u lol, dont know if ill win or loose.
5: vVvCheese -solo popo putting mad WORK!, sucks that ps2 is gay man, I rlly thought u had it, work that ***, we'll face each other eventually in tnrey.
7: Bloodcross - Hardest player i faced in this trney, ur side b was a good idea, u should had fantasmed tho, that would've been game for me, mah boy ****ing me up <3, ur falco reaches crazy levels when u don't choke for once! XD
7: RJ - Thanks for the ride, GJ
9: Pelca- Pelca looking fresh
9: hinkage - lol don't sandbag me next time
9: Adam Gibson- ggs, doing that fancy stuff
9: Keitaro- u could've done better!
13: Almo-HI
13: Eazy- MAH DUDE. Dat dk
13: Bass- rlly underated
13: Etecoon- HI
17: Alex Strife- MY ****ING DRILL is going pierce the heavens some day
rizmf- u could've done way better too!

NE is da best region, everyone is like family over there, helping each other out without drama or anything, I wish i lived there.
I live here. you dont wanna be here.

ErikG

Smash Ace
Pwii where's the Yoshi at? You finally sell yo' soul to MK? D:>

Also, payouts? How about the characters used by 9th place and below?

What I have so far:
9: Pelca
13: Almo
13: Eazy
17: Spider Jerusalem
17: W&W
17: Rizmf
17: Hobo - :metaknight: (?)
I'm Hobo, and I play :snake:

ch33s3

Smash Lord
5: vVvCheese- I'm kind of pissed you had vVvGoatee taking pictures of BC after losing games in doubles.
He took pictures of literally everything, I assure you it was nothing against BC, and I'm sure he knows that.

@John#s: Pelca was Falco/MK. Riz was MK. Spider Jerusalem was Diddy. That's all I got for ya for now.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Probably the most fun I've had at a tourney in a long while. All because I made it fun for myself (and many others I'm sure hehe) and didn't stress. Gonna drop MK now btw. Gonna stay Falco for the remaining (4-5 years cuz I have no other means of life/socialization hurdur) of Smash. ICs, pikachu, gay stage, idgaf anymore. *oh wait the ditto... never doing that

1: Fatal - Good job winning and great games today. **** tripping though... I just can't seem to finish anything off. pisses me off but it's all good... i guess
2: Koolaid - Mad fun friendlies, good job in your placing, and all in all nice seeing you again!
3: Pwii - Incredible set. Seriously you've gotten so much better. ily man
4: Bizkit - Great job hosting. Despite lack of setups (apparently... didn't look like it to me though) singles ended early and was run really well. Oh and gj on 4th
5: Nakat - Nice seeing you again. But Imma whoop that Fox when we meet again ;)
5: vVvCheese - yeah those were some fun doubles matches lol. hinkage too fkn good
7: RJ - Really nice Lucario. I've lost to Zucco/John#'s (and junebug on dat DQ victory at MLG) too many times and just had to perfect myself on that mu. Probably should have stayed Lucario G2... or at least gay me somewhere if you go MK lol.
9: Pelca - Always stressful sets... but amazing job in doubles. Taking up my stock tanking strat. Handled us well. Yeah we're teaming for HoG btw.
9: hinkage - You are such an amazing teammate/troll/guy LOL. Always fun hanging with ya.
9: Adam Gibson - God I love you LOL. I really enjoyed our talk as well.
9: Keitaro - It was really nice seeing you here in NE. Still a sexy *** Falco :) Oh and I will body your Diddy with Bowser in that MM that won't happen
13: Almo - THANKS FOR COMING TO SUBWAY WITH US!! YOU'RE NOW MY 10TH BEST FRIEND EVER GOOD BUDDY!!! fun friendlies btw lol. I think I can get my Marth good and use him in tourney eventually. vs MK is too ****ing hard tho...
13: Eazy - Nice to see you here in NE as well. YEAH YOU'D PROBABLY STILL BODY ME... WITH MARTH THOUGH BECAUSE YOUR DK IS FREE AS ****ING **** DAWG :)
13: Bass - GET FAIR SPIKED BUDDY OL PAL!!!! :)
13: Etecoon - fun friendlies. You really should have timed my Diddy out BRAHHHHHHH
17: Spider Jerusalem - May have been brief, but nice seeing you again :)
17: Alex Strife - THANKS FOR DOING ALL OF THE HOSTING WORK FOR US. COME AGAIN SO BIZKIT WON'T HAVE TO DO ****... jk lol. But yeah nice seeing you here in NE too :)
17: W&W - Fun matches lol. Pretty sure Falco is Oli's worst MU (now... apparently)
17: Roan - Ahh, forget to play you. We should eventually. Dont wanna let my boys down yo
17: Rizmf - THAT LEDGE GAME OF YOURS TOOK NO ****ING SKILL AT ALL GET GUD SCRUBHEADFACE... ggs lol
17: Hobo - oh you

Fats - FRIDAY! You're really awesome too lol. All of the family, love you all.
Jama? - I LOVE YOU ALL... NO1 CAN DANCE BETTER THAN GOD!!!!
Cruz - ALL THAT WORK YOU DID EVOLVING THAT PIDGEOTTO DURING LOSERS FINALS WAS SIMPLY... PURE DEVOTION! BEST PKMN TRAINER

Really fun tournament. I just wish I could place better and not choke when I clearly outplay my opponent (snake...)

ch33s3

Smash Lord
BC, for what it's worth, I think it's awesome that you laugh off the crap, and I have absolutely no hard feelings towards you from POUND, and I hope you feel the same.

I'm still going to make jokes about it though, I know you can handle that :-P

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Real talk If Verm came to this I'd be a bit nervous. That *****'s Gannon is a mammal.
Yo, real talk, I think Verm is the only smasher that I would actually be physically afraid to face in tourney.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Vermanubis.

Name search.

And cheese, like I told you at DNA, if only I could have laughed it off AT POUND...

edit: then again... no i couldnt

Oh and hobo, I told vVvGoatee to film me fake-masturbating before the match.

So, yeah!

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Vermanubis.

Name search.

And cheese, like I told you at DNA, if only I could have laughed it off AT POUND...
I'm glad you're over it, we should play another, less stressful set soon. We can both laugh at our epic fails.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Alright, good stuff, guys. Only a few blanks left. If you know 'em, say something, k?

9: Pelca - :falco: :metaknight:
13: Almo - :marth:
13: Eazy - :dk2:(?) :marth:(?)
17: Spider Jerusalem - :diddy:
17: W&W - :olimar:(?)
17: Rizmf - :metaknight:
17: Hobo - :snake:

Also, about the payouts.
27 entrants with an entry fee of $10, plus a $100 pot bonus, makes the total pot $370...
So, this plus the tournament page's indicated pot split indicates these should be the payouts:

1: Fatal - :snake: ($177.60)
2: Koolaid - :metaknight: :pit: :dedede: :snake: ($81.40)
3: Pwii - :metaknight: ($51.80)
4: Bizkit - :snake: ($29.60)
5: Nakat - :fox: ($14.80)
5: vVvCheese - :popo: :metaknight: ($14.80)

Sound about right?

ch33s3

Smash Lord
The pot bonus went entirely to first. I did receive $10.80 as per your calculation before the pot bonus though.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Alright, here we go, then. All that's left is to find out the rest of the characters used.

1: Fatal - :snake: ($229.60)
2: Koolaid - :metaknight: :pit: :dedede: :snake: ($59.40)
3: Pwii - :metaknight: ($37.80)
4: Bizkit - :snake: ($21.60)
5: Nakat - :fox: ($10.80)
5: vVvCheese - :popo: :metaknight: ($10.80)

Although, if we assume the pot was $370, it makes the pot split 62-16-10-6-3-3, which is horrendously imbalanced lmao

Of course, I know better. the pot split was 48(+$100)-22-14-8-4-4.

ErikG

Smash Ace
He took pictures of literally everything, I assure you it was nothing against BC, and I'm sure he knows that.
Alright, I wasn't sure. That was the only real time I saw him with the camera. No hard feelings.

vVvGoatee, the man, the legend, the camera.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
1: Fatal - gj
2: Koolaid - quiet today
3: Pwii - ggs. I didn't sandbag too much I don't think. Only when I was getting 3 stocked LOL
4: Bizkit - gj
5: Nakat - Dude great job today but I think your character limits your potential
ggs in dubz, too
5: vVvCheese - ggs in dubz, singles, you're pretty mean when you get into the game, not gonna let you **** talk bc. BUT once you get over that, you're polite enough imo
7: Bloodcross - good job in doubles... your 2v1 vs riot/bizkit hyped me up for the next games/sets
9: Pelca - Put in mad work in dubz. That's respectable
9: Keitaro - if we had lost vs falco/Snake on RC....
13: Almo - I really enjoyed your MM with Cheese
13: Bass - sup, Bass
17: Spider Jerusalem - I'll play you whenever you ask
17: Alex Strife - ggs
17: Hobo - no bueno escucho a espanol, hablo y escribo el, pero no comprende cuando escuchando
25: Pknm - ggs
25: Artsy - ggs in friendlies

xFats

Smash Apprentice
Alright, here we go, then. All that's left is to find out the rest of the characters used.

1: Fatal - :snake: ($229.60)

Although, if we assume the pot was $370, it makes the pot split 62-16-10-6-3-3, which is horrendously imbalanced lmao

Of course, I know better. the pot split was 48(+$100)-22-14-8-4-4.
singles only had 50 to first bonus only. 50 to first in dubz too. split was 48-22-15-10-idk

fatal from fats account. ggs every1:)

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
^What he said. Everything is right except first place money, that was +$50 from the original %. Also, why do you need all this info...? I'm far too lazy to figure out char usages for EVERYONE, that's crazy.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Oh, uh, I'm working with Ripple in the Competitive Boards to track the amount of times each character has been used in tourney, and how much money each character has won. He handles character usage, and I handle money.

As well as how much money each player has won.

Anyway, then this is it:

1: Fatal - :snake: ($179.60)

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
My Fox> My MK. My Fox is what got me to where I am in the first place. No way would I have beaten UTD Zac or a lot of other people I played by using MK. Fox is a good character.
I know LOL. I'm not serious. You're good with him and he's viable.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
People need to stop taking Hinkage seriously.

Except for you yourself Hinkage, step it up lol, you have all the tools and faculties to do so.

Top Bottom