• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Stabby Deathmatch - Memphis TN, CBU Tournament Results

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
First let me just say, it was an amazing turnout...the skill level of all the players there was incredible! So without further adue...the results!

2v2 Doubles (12 Teams/24 entrants)

1st ~ Jester Kirby
& Thrillerman

2nd ~ B
& Talon

3rd ~ Beat11
and Jet3000

4th ~ Fl4me
and Storm

5th ~ York
and Stuotus Asinus

Omar
and Josh

7th ~ Lubus
and Flying Burrito

Will
and nZane

9th ~ Cat
and Irish

Free_Wii21
and Ghost of Link

Ganse
and Bojanglez

Jabar (?) and 9Volt

Singles 1v1 (26 entrants)

1st ~ Jester Kirby

2nd ~ Thrillerman

3rd ~ Warpd

4th ~ Omar

5th ~ Talon

6th ~ KDS

7th ~ B

8th ~ Storm

9th ~ 9Volt

Beat11 ~

Jet3000 ~

Josh ~

13th ~ FL4ME

Ganse

York ~

Ghost of Link

Honorable Mention
Stuotus Asinus

nZane

Bojanglez

Lubus

Flying Burrito

Jabari (?)
JD the Destroyer

Irish

LLM

Cat

Good Stuff to everyone that came! Without you, the players, this tournament could not have been as awesome as it was. A very special thanks to all of the Memphis and CBU brawlers that helped me out with manning the brackets and helping me setup and run the tournament! Here's to many awesome more!

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
I had so much fun.:D talon your my new rival bud! lol
lol! Hey at least you got what you wanted.I didn't even know my name was known to you all the way in nashville.I definitely enjoyed our matches.You were definitely stronger than I gave you credit for.lol

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
KDS we never played man! Something I need to fix next time, I played like...maybe 3 friendlies...but I guess that happens when you host eh :\

I was super impressed with the younger players that were there playing. We had some first time tourney goers that had some REAL skill, and I think the fact that it was a free entry tournament contributed to that. We're gonna try and host another one probably late April. :)

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
KDS we never played man! Something I need to fix next time, I played like...maybe 3 friendlies...but I guess that happens when you host eh :\

I was super impressed with the younger players that were there playing. We had some first time tourney goers that had some REAL skill, and I think the fact that it was a free entry tournament contributed to that. We're gonna try and host another one probably late April. :)
Those kids were something vile.I was keeping my eye on them because I was kinda proud to see the young generation is strong enough to carry our flame when we retire if ever.lol.

KDS

Smash Apprentice
ha ha yeah man i heard of ya :p i was like i need to play him! im glad i did i had alot of fun and i live like 10mins from nashville bro maybe we can play again:p

KDS

Smash Apprentice

yeah dude i thought we was gonna get to play :L we will sometime down the road tho! you"ll see more of me:p

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
You should man, the Foxs here are legit. I've only seen in memphis though....Fox's and Marths...Nashville was all Falcos. :p Granted I haven;t been to Nash in 2 yerars.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
ha ha yeah man i heard of ya :p i was like i need to play him! im glad i did i had alot of fun and i live like 10mins from nashville bro maybe we can play again:p
It's funny because I try to keep a low profile in the local area.lol.How did you ever hear of my name? I didn't think I'd be noticed. Curse me for having a silent killer Fox...I need to sandbag more. >_<#

Beat11

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, sounds good to me. I've been waiting eagerly for a chance at redemption from last time. I think my "first time tourny goer" nervousness is gone now and i can finally focus better.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
yea man, I did 10x better at the 2nd tourney I entered than my first. :)

So obviously may 14th did not pan out. As soon as I have my car situation under control and the summer starts flowing a bit better as far as my job goes I'll make plans for the next tournament. :awesome:

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
I put in a request at CBU for June 18th. There arn't any events scheduled already for that date so we should be good. :awesome:

Top Bottom