• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm so sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=4101]This could get awkward.[/drupal]

ts been what? Two years or so? Maybe three?

You might remember me as a liar, someone who made up stories to get attention and I paid the price for it. I was.....am.....Snucas.

[skip if you already knew how bad of a person I was]

So here is what happened, and why I am writing this Blog. I was a member of this forum for a long time. I made a lot of friends and I had a lot of people that liked me, I was an artist, and I was getting fairly good at it, until I became stupid...

I made myself the biggest *** hole that Smash World Forums has ever seen. I told lies and hurt a lot of people, all for attention. I pretended to be someone I'm not, and made up a sob story for everyone with a fake brother and a fake life. It was truly, truly, pathetic. I don't remember the exact details of this lie, because nobody can ever remember every lie that they have ever told, and this one was a string of them, into an endless pit that I was soon buried in.

It went something like this: I had a fake brother, who was shot, or something, and was in the hospital. Then people felt sorry for him/me and it made me feel better, of course I got caught.

I made a fool of myself and lost the trust of everyone on here that I held dear to me. There wasn't a day that went by that I would play smash and not get a knot of guilt in my stomach for such a terrible lie.

I lied for attention because my parents were going through a divorce, and to tell you the truth I was just a kid. I'm 16 now and I have learned a lot since then. I have learned that lying is the most pathetic way to get attention. I should have just told the truth from the beginning so that I didn't have to wait for two years to have an IP ban lifted to say this to you all:

I'm sorry.

Truly, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I am sorry for everything that I did and everyone that I hurt. I have turned over a new leaf and made a real person of myself:

-My parents didn't go through with the divorce which kept me close with my 1 sister and my parents.

-I have a 4.7 GPA with my honors and AP classes in with the regular GPA.

-I was accepted as a student at the University of Nebraska Medical Center to start training for Pre Med School.

I have changed for the better and I hope that everyone sees it. Here is me doing what I should have done 3 years ago.

My name is Marcel Andre Hallaert Jr. and I have 1 sister and 2 parents. I let down hundreds of people 3 years ago and not a day went by that I didn't regret it. If I could go back in time I would change this, but I have waited 2 years to come back here and say...

I'm so sorry.

I'm a mess. I'm actually crying over my keyboard right now because I'm so emotional, its not like me. I wish I could take it all back.

I would like a second chance with you all, hopefully you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I missed this board so much and I wish to stay, but that is a mod's decision, if I am welcomed to stay or needed to go.

Thank you for reading.

Facebook to prove it (if you need it just message me): http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1366258021

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Well, I wasn't around back then to know of you or what you did, but I have had a similar situation in the past, so I know where you are coming from. Basically the past is done and there is nothing that can be changed about it. That doesn't mean you can't change the future though. People do forgive, and they can be understanding. Writing out your problem, and writing how you feel about what you have done helps, especially if people can see if you are truly sincere about your apology, which from the looks of it, you seem to be. I really wish you luck in getting forgiveness, people make mistakes, it happens.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Well, I wasn't around back then to know of you or what you did, but I have had a similar situation in the past, so I know where you are coming from. Basically the past is done and there is nothing that can be changed about it. That doesn't mean you can't change the future though. People do forgive, and they can be understanding. Writing out your problem, and writing how you feel about what you have done helps, especially if people can see if you are truly sincere about your apology, which from the looks of it, you seem to be. I really wish you luck in getting forgiveness, people make mistakes, it happens.
Thank you I appreciate it very much.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I honestly cannot express how excited i am to see you back

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
**** was pretty tight though.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Thank you for welcoming me back, it truly means a lot. 2 years is quite a while to think.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Don't get ahead of yourself babydoll. ;D

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
the greatest thing to happen to userblogs

wtf im posting in userblogs

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
the greatest thing to happen to userblogs

wtf im posting in userblogs
What he said. The past is the past and what happened was one of the greatest things to happen in UB. I now forgive you for your past shenanigans and may you pass on with a clean slate. :088:

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
What he said. The past is the past and what happened was one of the greatest things to happen in UB. I now forgive you for your past shenanigans and may you pass on with a clean slate. :088:
Oh he meant the actual lie. I see.

Thank you for your forgiveness.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Oh no no no its not.

I dont understand what he is trying to say. I've never seen you either, and even if I had I wouldn't have known who you were. I'm confused x.x

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
You made me an avatar once, that's the only direct interaction I've ever had with you.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Oh come on what do I have to do to prove this to you guys. I have genuinely turned a new leaf.

@Jungle: I didnt mean you directly I mean the falcon person who is talking about never seeing me. Which I am confused about.

My name is Marc Andre Hallaert Jr, I go to Harry A. Burke High School, I'm a sophomore, I live in Westin Hills, what do you want from me? I'm not giving you my flippin adress : (

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Why are there multiple other accounts on this IP?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Isn't trying to prove something the reason you got caught up in everything in the first place.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Oh come on what do I have to do to prove this to you guys. I have genuinely turned a new leaf.

My name is Marc Andre Hallaert Jr, I go to Harry A. Burke High School, I'm a sophomore, I live in Westin Hills, what do you want from me? I'm not giving you my flippin adress : (
Trust and forgiveness is something to be earned overtime, through real scenarios where you aren't trying to gain it, but rather subconsciously gaining it. If a building were to be destroyed, it would take time to repair it, no matter how fast people wanted it to be fixed. Sure the builders could do a half-*** job repairing it, but it would never be as good as it once was. Just got to be patient to reach the goal you are aiming for.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Trust and forgiveness is something to be earned overtime, through real scenarios where you aren't trying to gain it, but rather subconsciously gaining it. If a building were to be destroyed, it would take time to repair it, no matter how fast people wanted it to be fixed. Sure the builders could do a half-*** job repairing it, but it would never be as good as it once was. Just got to be patient to reach the goal you are aiming for.
I understand this concept, but I am being accused now, and I have nothing to hide, yet I can't seem to get my point across correctly.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Oh man oh man oh man.
Yikes its you.

Just drop it, if you don't believe me then fine. If you need proof then add me on facebook. If you do believe me, great, I'm glad.

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it, its all on you now.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Here, I have a legitimate idea for you. Drop this thread, leave your old identity behind, stop trying to prove something to people. If you want to stay ont his site and not be remembered for what you did, contribute to something. Be apart of this site and just leave everything that happened behind, don't dwell on it, don't dwell on it with other members. Because frankly, we don't care. It only gives more fuel for people to ridicule you with.

So screw this thread, go be apart of some community on this site if you wish to stay here, because this obviously isn't doing anything for you.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Hahah Okay, I will starting soon. Right now its a quarter past midnight and I'm tired as hell, thanks for advice, and I'm done with this thread, it can be closed at will.

Thank you.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man wtf this thing is going crazy.

This could be one epic spark if it ignites.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Man wtf this thing is going crazy.

This could be one epic spark if it ignites.
It wont. There is nothing to ignite except my frustration. The last thing I want to do is start any fights or to panic at the thought of being banned from this awesome place again. I'm not continuing this subject any longer, if you must talk to me about it just PM me.

Good night

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I think it's interesting that instead of becoming a new member, with a new name you come back as yourself. You own up to your mistakes, and for that I applaud you. That isn't easy, but I want to know why exactly did you come back the way you did? Instead of blending back in as a newcomer you chose a rather loud entrance. I'm not trying to offend you in any way when ask this, but why did you choose to come back with a so called "checkered past" vs. a possible clean slate as a newbie?

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I have turned over a new leaf and made a real person of myself:

-My parents didn't go through with the divorce which kept me close with my 1 sister and my parents.

-I have a 4.7 GPA with my honors and AP classes in with the regular GPA.

-I was accepted as a student at the University of Nebraska Medical Center to start training for Pre Med School.
All that happened because you made up stupid **** up? Damn, I wish lied more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom