• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming & Entertainment #16

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
DNA Gaming & Entertainment #16
22 Front Street
Worcester, MA
April 30th

Allisbrawl Tourney Page Link: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=11728

DNA Gaming & Entertainment #16 is scheduled for April 30th. These tourneys always have high attendance in NE! They're always a lot of fun! New players always welcome!

BRING SETUPS!!! TVs AND WIIS NEEDED! The more setups we have, the more friendlies and faster the tourney can run!

*Location*

DNA Gaming & Entertainment
22 Front Street
Worcester, MA

Venue is in a mall, bottom floor, take the escalator down. People have a hard time finding this, not sure why. It says 22 Front Street on the building (glass windows and doors). Parking on the streets is fine, just be careful there's no signs saying you can't park there. There's also a parking garage across the street for $6 for the day.

Outside Venue Image: http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7233/venueoutside.png

There is also a back entrance on the street behind Front Street, where you can also park for free.

*Schedule*

9:00 - Doors open
10:30 - Sign up for Brawl Doubles
11:30 - Brawl Doubles Begins
1:30 - Brawl Doubles ends/Sign ups for singles
2:30-3:00 - Brawl Singles Begin
*3rd Event
9:00 - Venue Closes

*Schedule is subject to change

*Info*

•Entry Fees
Venue Fee - $5
Brawl Singles - $10
Brawl Doubles - $10 per person, $20 per Team
*3rd Event - $5 per person

All prizes will be paid in cash.

•**Prize pools (Singles)
1st-48%
2nd-22%
3rd-14%
4th- 8%
5th- 4%
5th- 4%

•Prize Pools (Doubles)
1st-60%
2nd-30%
3rd- 10%

* There will be no 3rd event if we don't have enough time.
**If there are less than 20 entrants for singles, pot payout will be 60/30/10.

If you need to contact me for any reason about the tourney, my cell is: 860-656-4365.

*Rules*

THIS TOURNEY WILL BE USING THE UNITY RULESET. THE RULESET CAN BE READ HERE: http://bit.ly/fncvKo

HYPE IT UP!!!

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Do I have to register somewhere beforehand or do I just show up and pay the fees?
You just show up. You pay the fees for whatever you decide to enter, and the TO will call for sign ups when it's time at the tourney.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
For now you should try to get that Falco ditto going with Pelca or Bloodcross since they are also really good at it. COT5 will be alota fun especially since I'm staff :D Gotta try to make it.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Bump.

This needs more hype! Ruleset will likely be changed to the BBR-RC Ruleset when that's released this week.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Updated the ruleset to The Unity Ruleset. I'll probably paste and format it myself in the original post eventually.

Prawn

Smash Master
if any out of region, or even people in new england, wanna stay at my house the night before you are more than welcome to

Top Bottom