• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Johns 3.26.2011 featuring Jman, Hax, Chopz, Eggm, Cactuar

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Doubles:
1: alukard + jman ($54.00)
2: eggm + swift ($27.00)
3: cactuar + tag ($9.00)
4: hax + chopz
5: nick + mane
5: jfox + oorah
7: jake + sword
7: codi + lefty
9: roor + dblock

Bracket:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Singles:
1: Hax ($174.00)
2: jman ($87.00)
3: Lambchops ($29.00)
4: Eggm
5: niko
5: swift
7: tag
7: StriCNYN3
9: codi
9: cactuar
9: MAX
9: abate
13: jfox
13: roor
13: nick
13: oorah
17: deathknight
17: lefty
17: smuckers
17: sword
17: dan l
17: dan d
17: jake
17: pyro
25: slox
25: mane
25: dblock
25: dirty deeds
25: Chain-Ace
25: connor

bracket:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

a lot of new blood, tourney *****.

<3 melee

uploads will be done by myself and chainace soon.

[scientology]

Codi

Smash Ace
9th place...awesome! wish I had more practice with people then i'd be placing first!
shoutouts

Alukard - Thanks for hosting the tournament. It was good seeing you again and five guys was mad funny.

Hax$- Good**** winning. We need to practice one day when i come out to the city i need that falcon practice.

Jman - good seeing you again and thanks for the friendlies earlier on at the tournament and goodjob getting second.

Lampchops - still haven't gotten to vs you in the (2?) years i've met you. You're mad good, you need to go to tournaments more then 5 times a month.

Prog-......so much to say about you. 1. you pegged something at my head and just laughed. Then later you called it brotherly love and said I was like a little brother...then you start talking about kirbykaze being your brother and demoted me to a nephew? Then you try to pass off that excuses as a good one saying snoopdog calls everyone his nephew i should be honored....HELL NO. Other than that, it was great seeing you again we need to vs more and you need to teach me some more....even though i'm better than you now.

Lefty - always funny playing against you, one day we will place higher then almost last in teams..you need to stop choking against peachs! your better than that.

Ken m- I know your not good yet but i'm training you. Thanks for coming out hope you had a lot of fun. 5 guys was real fun and our conversations outside my house at like 1a.m were so funny.

Oraha - It was nice meeting you, your a great player and person. Hope to see you again someday.

Max?- good seeing you again man to bad we didn't get to play. Hopefully one day if you let me i'll come by and train at one of your fests or something :p

stric9 - i only got to play you for 2 half matches but you were ****** me in them. One day my falco will be that good and better so you better watch out for me soon!

chain-ace - i think i got to only play half a match with you. I doubt you rememeber me but it was good seeing you again.

eggm- ***** my falco...i know not to use him against you now....maybe one day i'll get lucky with my fox. Good seeing you again man.

That falco/Luigi player - Such a fan of your luigi....could not find a way to beat it..i forgot your name but pm or something if you live close or are willing to meet up somewhere one day i'm definetly down for practicing.

Cactuar - thanks for embarressing me with your game and watch at the end of the day...next time i'll embarress you with pichu or something! Doubt you rememeber me but it was good seeing you again! Your a huge inspiration of mine and I hope to learn from you one day! haa

Niko - I probably seemed like a ****ty noob to you cause you ***** me almost every round. Once I learn the marth match up a little better i'll give you a run for your money! It was good seeing you again man

All the new players that came out - good**** all of you are really good. Some of you doubt your abilities just because you lose a few matchs. The key to this game is always having a winning mindset...if you don't have that you will never progress. Hope to see you all next tournament!

anyone i missed - if i see your name in the forum ill edit this, if not thanks for coming and playing!

on a side note.....

i made someone cry...lmfao best moment of my smash career easily.

Max?

Smash Champion
Quick/incomplete shoutouts cause I'm lazy.

Prog - <3333333 I missed you homie. Smokehouse this week?
G$ - it was too quiet without you. We hanging this week? I got the open crib.
Briankard - my homie. Good seeing you as always, please come hang out this week, you know we burning.

1: Hax ($174.00) - My homie, we in there for Mario Party next week. Settlers of Catan is just too ****.
2: jman ($87.00) - You're lucky you're the man or else I'd start charging you.
3: Lambchops ($29.00) - One of my favorites, I will always **** talk you. Let's play more.
4: Eggm - Didnt play, good talking with you tho. I know you mentioned you wanted to see how much I've improved, and while I didn't play many people yesterday, I hope you did catch some of my matches (vs. stric was awesome, but I'm a noob and I threw away my 2-0 and then lost game 3 :( ). I'd like to play soon!!
5: niko - MY DUDE. Way too good.
5: swift - SHEIK!!!! Goddammit, such disrespect with that thing. You say "you have to", but thats BS. Oh well, just going to force me to step it up even more. Next time!!!
7: tag - "Tag$ notorious for his 2v1's." Thank you for making me look like a genius. Come thru to Tommys for more mayhem.
7: StriCNYN3 - GG's man. I probably won't be able to live down game 2 of our set for awhile, but you won game 3 legit, so I can't be that mad. Next time you're getting *****, so watch yourself, no more choking.
9: codi - If you didn't live 2 hours away I'd invite you out to stuff.
9: cactuar - you're kinda cool I guess, didn't really talk to you or play with you tho. Get ***** by Niko.
9: MAX
9: abate- ???
13: jfox - Nice meeting you again. You met Niko and I at the first No Johns we went to back in the very very beginning of 09, so I don't expect you to remember us. Fun commentating with you tho.
13: roor - SETTLERS OF FAKENESS.
13: nick - Fun tourney set. GG's
13: oorah - Didn't get to play, good seeing ya tho.
17: deathknight - sup
17: lefty - same as codi
17: smuckers - You guys live in Mt. Vernon, I live in New Rochelle. CONTACT ME. Get in the loop around here because youre right next door to me, and we'd be a fantastic resource for your guys improvement.
17: sword - ??
17: dan l - ??
17: dan d - ??
17: jake - ??
17: pyro - Nice meeting you
25: slox - My homie. You're too quiet, you gottta be a loud arrogant troll like me.
25: mane - ??
25: dblock - LOOK AT THIS ****ING KID. Going to his first tournament, entering both singles AND doubles, getting a tournament match recorded AND taking a stock off of Eggm? Watch it guys, this ***** is about to climb the Power Rankings.
25: dirty deeds - ??
25: Chain-Ace - You shouldn't try so hard :)
25: connor - For your first tourney you did a great job man. That Samus had some really great gimmicks, tricks and mindgames, you just need to come out more and play really good people so you get better at them!!! If you ever feel like driving out to New Rochelle or Westchester/the bronx for a smashfest, hit me up with a PM, alright?

For anyone else I forgot, I'm sorry and I'm lazy.

LLDL

Smash Hero
GGs everyone, I was focusing on recording **** yesterday.
-My main shoutouts go to Nick and Abate, you're two guys I've never heard of and taking games off of me. Good Job!

Everyone else, I had a great time, I'll fill out the rest of the shoutouts after I get home from work.

Nando - It's mad gay that you couldn't come. I don't know who your original ride was or why they bailed on you, but the reason Eggm couldn't pick you up is because he was having car problems and at the last minute we ended up using my car. We weren't even supposed to go at all, and I wasn't supposed to be driving so I couldn't come around your area. We had passed your exit by that time anyway. Hope you understand. But yeah, people are mad grimey, I'm sure you could've been picked up by someone not too far away, there were mad heads there yesterday >_>.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
~This is Pyro~

Jman- thanks for ****** the living **** out of me. ggs, and i know you enjoyed the roy :p
Eggm- played you in friendlies once like usual gg n **** like that
stric- pretty beast, it's fun playing gj on tourney
abate- you're that ****ing good kid that no one knows who he is. thanks for the metric ****-ton of falco practice and a little bit of luigi practice and good luck in the future.
roor- fun time playing you a little bit
oorah- sorry im a bad teammate :p
deathknight- didn't get to play you, i will next time.
smuckers- ill try and troll harder next time.
dan- work harder. and don't get insulted by the roy thing. i woulda done that to anyone.
slox- good friendlies. stuff **** n stuff.
dd- good **** for 3 weeks.
chain ace- youre good, what are you doing down here?
Roy-:roymelee:
nando- sorry about the ride, but you've got to contact me sooner. You actually im'd me while i was at the venue.
to anyone i forgot- you're probably a troll anyways

EDIT- prog- lol i forgot prog. good **** prog, good to see you again. fun as hell, as always.

ILM

Smash Journeyman
I entered this as Nick, since everyone always says "ilm" instead of "Eye El Em." Anyway, not bad for a first.

Shoutouts (In no particular order):

CHAiN-ACE: You were the first person I actually talked to, and that helped calm my nerves a lot. Fun set in the bracket as well.

Max and Oorah: I got *****, but it was mad fun playing both of you. Guess I have to work on more matchups than just Falco and Sheik in my spare time lol, looking forward to rematches next month if you go.

Jman: Played a bunch of matches with you after you and Alukard destroyed myself and Mane in teams, and I'm pretty sure you four stocked me with like half the cast. Good ****.

Alukard: Played a bunch of friendlies near the end of the tourney, you were mad chill and pretty damn funny. Also, playing Marth against your Sheik and your advice on the matchup was hilarious.

Cactuar: You ***** me for three straight matches before leaving for food, four stocking me in what were probably the shortest matches I played. Marth dittos was like a lesson on how to get tapped, although I think I took one stock off of you by accident lol. Definitely the part I was looking forward to most since you were pretty much the reason I play Marth.

Mane: Teammate/Ride/Bro, not much else needs to be said.

StriCNYN3: Pretty sure it was you that was the Falco I was playing in friendlies, idk I was the tall one in the Beatles jacket if you could confirm. It was mad fun, you ***** me pretty much throughout but I liked your style.

And I wasn't sure who it was, but I played a Luigi right before leaving who beat me really soundly, who was pretty cool. Guess I have to work on learning more matchups. Also, shoutouts to PeachEater and his friends for friendlies for most of the tournament.

Overall, 13 really isn't that bad for a first I guess, although since one match was a DQ due to absence I'd rather not count it. I think next month I'll come in much stronger due to the experience this one provided.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Singles:
1: Hax ($174.00) - ***** CF is ****... just like u !
2: jman ($87.00) - i love you man ... we chillin today?
3: Lambchops ($29.00) - papi pinga!
4: Eggm - ssf4 comes with a price homie LOL ... u start to dislike all else slowly ... be careful
5: niko - good showing niko ... guess that training and tips pay off son ... u got this!!!
5: swift - *high five* for similar if not same exact logic! LOL
7: tag - this high *** gym leader
7: StriCNYN3 - u beat a MARTH!!!! LOLOLOL
9: codi - thanks for the ride bro ... and five guys was definitely maddd funny
9: cactuar - <33333333333 friendlies with u were hilarious
9: MAX - <33333 got madd love for u otg LMAOOOO
9: abate - homie u just need to understand the defensive part of this game and u will be goooooooooooood
13: jfox - thanks for coming homie ... i'm happy to hear u making big bucks and doing well !
13: roor - my ***** roor!!!!
13: nick - thanks for coming ... this is a good placing for ur first tourney?!
13: oorah - thanks for coming man ... definitely funny down to earth dude
17: deathknight - thanks for coming
17: lefty - yooo five guys was so funny
17: smuckers -thanks for coming ... nice to see new people
17: sword -thanks for coming ... nice to see new people
17: dan l -thanks for coming ... nice to see new people
17: dan d -thanks for coming ... nice to see new people
17: jake -thanks for coming ... nice to see new people
17: pyro -thanks for coming ... nice to see new people
25: slox - homie made it but then slacked off
25: mane -thanks for coming ... nice to see new people
25: dblock -thanks for coming ... nice to see new people