• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Home Video Monthly IV Results (Port Coquitlam, BC, Can)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Doubles (Click here for the bracket)

1: This Is Why (Breez + Firefly) ($80.00) :metaknight: :snake: + :yoshi2: :diddy: :metaknight:
2: hermanos asta la muerte (Deap + HNG) ($20.00) :metaknight: :olimar: :wario: + :metaknight:
3: SKiddLes (Captain L + SKidd) :pikachu2: + :mario2:
4: Mr. Meowingtonz (Blue Yoshi + Blunted Object) :jigglypuff: + :jigglypuff:
5: Whatever you want (Crisis + TheSeeker) :falco: :metaknight: + :dk2: :ganondorf:

Singles Pools

Pool 1
1. Breez
2. HNG
3. Blue Yoshi
4. Cheeszeman
5. Crisis
6. CrimsonFeint
7. Bob

Pool 2
1. Captain L
2. Firefly
3. Carlos Torres de la Rosa
4. Blunted Object
5. SKidd
6. TheSeeker

Singles Bracket (Click here for the bracket)

1: Breez ($78.00) :metaknight:
2: Firefly ($39.00) :yoshi2: :diddy: :metaknight: :dk2:
3: Captain L ($13.00) :pikachu2:
4: HNG :metaknight:
5: Blunted Object :marth:
5: Carlos Torres de la Rosa :metaknight:
7: Blue Yoshi :gw: :diddy:
7: Cheeszeman :zerosuitsamus:
9: SKidd :mario2:
9: CrimsonFeint :diddy:
9: Crisis :falco:
9: TheSeeker :dk2: :ganondorf:
13: Bob :metaknight: :marth:

:005:

SKidd

Smash Master
Shoutout to Landon for teaming with me

Love you~~~~ <3

... And to Jake for making this tournament possible.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Hermanos asta la muerte was the best team there

people next tournament play more fast less gay please :)

GG EVERYONE ^^

SKidd

Smash Master
L cancel every aerial.

GnW's Nair and Uair can't be L canceled though =D

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Shoutouts!

1: Breez - Makin' dat money. B| I know I was complaining a lot about shuttle loops, but I really love the way our sets play out; it basically comes down to whoever punishes the other's habits better, which is great for helping both of us improve. Great job, and don't ever quit this game, because that would mean I'd have to find another doubles partner. D=

2: Firefly - That is a really cute character list you've got there. ;]

3: Captain L - We never did that Diddy vs. Pikachu MM. =[ I regret missing the first 3 matches of winner's finals, because some of the stuff I saw on YT was siiiick. GGs in pools and LFs, and in 64. =P Those shades were SO STYLISH omg

4: HNG - Yay, we finally got to play. =0 I had a lot of fun playing friendlies with you; I honestly could've just kept playing with you for hours. You're getting very legit, and I can definitely see you being a consistent money threat soon. Keep in up, and bring the disk for Dazzle next time. :x

5: Blunted Object - Good job on 5th. =0 I fear the day you finally figure out the Yoshi match-up. GGs in singles and doubles, and thanks for giving Ben a ride. =]

5: Carlos Torres de la Rosa - gvfasbkjgbadsmkvbfadsjh that spike in doubles. >.< GGs in doubles and in singles. If you ever want to rematch me in the MK ditto, just let me know. I love me some MK dittos. =] Thanks for housing Robert, and it was great to see you again! Most stylish names here BTW

7: Blue Yoshi - That set was stressful, but GGs anyways. Thanks for making me play Diddos with you game 1, even though you played me really hard by insisting we go to FD. :x Sorry we couldn't have a proper 64 side-event; hopefully those three for alls were adequate. =0

7: Cheeszeman - I didn't get to play you. D= I didn't really see any of your matches either. >.< I know you'll be stomping MKs left and right soon enough though. B|

9: SKidd - I feel really bad for not getting to do that Strikers MM with you. D= Having TO duties sucks like that sometimes, but I'll make the time if you bring it again. GGs in pools too. I guess Up-B stagespikes are what make Diddy vs. Mario even. :x

9: CrimsonFeint - Like I said before, I'm glad to hear you plan on keeping up with tournaments. From what I saw from watching your matches and playing you in friendlies, you have a really solid grasp of how the game works for how little experience you have, and your naner control looked really smooth. The mistakes that seemed to cost you most from what I saw were the kind of things that come naturally with experience. I <3 Diddy, and I'll be rooting for you!

9: Crisis - GGs in friendlies; I had a lot of fun playing Diddy/Falco with you. =] Keep it up with that Falco. If you feel like you haven't improved this tournament, don't worry about it. Everybody has their off days. Just learn from your experience and come back even stronger next time!

9: TheSeeker - I hope this tournament was worth the trip for you! It was nice meeting you, and your DK was definitely better than you were giving yourself credit for. ;] It's understandable if you won't be able to come to another event anytime soon, but maybe you'll be able to come to one of our larger tournaments later on? =0

13: Bob - Bob, our surprise mystery guest! It was cool hanging out with you again, and I hope we showed you the light. =p lol @ buying a gamecube just to play Melee for the last hour and a half.

Bonus shoutouts:

T-Pagne: Thanks for finally taking that controller off my hands! I didn't really hear about how you did at the Yu-Gi-Oh tournament because I was too busy playing super intense loser's finals, but I'm glad you stopped by. =3

Bundtcake: For opening my eyes to the joy of using multiple characters seriously. =]

Asa: For being amazing and uploading our videos even when he isn't here. <3

Brianna + Rebecca (did I get that right? =s): Your cheering is broken. D=< lol, nice seeing you. =p

Metrotown Skytrain Station: For hiding people. :troll:

I'd also like to apologize to anybody I may have snapped at after pools. I can block out outside noise really well when I'm playing most of the time, but when somebody calls me for results or something similar while I'm playing, I can't ignore it, and I automatically focus on it. This has a tendency to happen to me at really bad times, and this was the second tournament in a in the last 3 we've had here where it's caused me to mentally check out the end of a pools set that determined who would get 1st seed. Needless to say, I was really frustrated when that happened, and I was clearly very impatient with people immediately afterwards, and I'm sorry for that. =[ It's definitely my least favorite part about TOing...

Great tournament everybody! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. =]

SKidd

Smash Master
We'll play Strikers next time Jake.

Next time... Yep.

I get really frustrated when I lose to you.
... Especially when you use Meta ****ing Knight.
Lol it's easier fighting you in doubles :p

SKidd

Smash Master
Lol =| Use Mario or Luigi =D Anyone but that stupid :troll: MK...

I seem to always have that problem in real Pokemon, my starter is too ****ing good and just ***** everything, no time to train anything else! But then I get ****ed up by the Elite Four and the champion...

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Mario and Luigi are garbs.

And yeah, I have that Elite Four problem, except I picked a terrible starter, so I just have a single overleveled piece of garbage right now. =/

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
skiid lets play strickers again

but this time please dont the same gay team haha lol

SKidd

Smash Master
Mario and Luigi ****. End of argument.

SKidd doesn't play Strikers gay. Though I did get quite a bit of lucky shots.

Captain L

Smash Champion
they were my victory sunglasses.

B|

also those were top tier shoutouts Jake

Top Bottom