• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nub Academy 7: All Nighter ~# ALL VIDS UP #~ *FGCU FL 3/26/11*

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Nub Academy 7: All Nighter

3/26/11
$3.00 Entry Fee
18 Players

RESULTS:

1: Viper :falco: ($30.00)
2: Abscent :diddy: / :dk2: ($18.00)
3: Mink :jigglypuff: / :zerosuitsamus: ($6.00)
4: TRA :marth: / :dedede:
5: Red :fox: / :snake:
5: Meglaodon :snake:
7: BDJoe :pikachu2:
7: Shinibu :snake:
9: BG *the Prodigy :diddy:
9: Poonr :sonic:
9: SSGuy :wario:
9: STEVE :snake:
13: Nova :marth: / :luigi2:
13: Blue :link2: / :metaknight:
13: Yang :yoshi2:
13: Zero :olimar:
17: Sammy :zelda:
17: Cart :metaknight:

Bracket:

Amateur Bracket:

1: Shinibu :snake: / :metaknight: ($3.00)
2: SSGuy :wario: / :metaknight: / :mario2:
3: Poonr :sonic:
4: Blue :metaknight: / :link2:
5: BG *the Prodigy :diddy:
5: BDJoe :pikachu2:
7: Nova :marth: / :luigi2:
7: Cart :metaknight:
9: STEVE :snake:
9: Sammy :metaknight: / :zelda:
13: Zero :olimar:

Bracket:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
2: Abscent :diddy: / :dk2: ($18.00) - Dude we were Neck and Neck. Great sets.

3: Mink :jigglypuff: / :zerosuitsamus: ($6.00) - Good job at this tourney you have been consistently in top eight for the past 2 months keep up the training. Sick puff good zss

4: TRA :marth: / :dedede: you did it pulling out king dedede in the bracket lol good **** man.

5: Red :fox: / :snake: you need to come to my place to get some training in you are a nack for this game we just have to weed out the predictability good **** man you did work this tourney

5: Meglaodon :snake: I you came back strong again. good **** you hung in there with the better players even being so rusty.

7: BDJoe :pikachu2: - Top 8 for B.D. Joe good **** my man.

7: Shinibu :snake: - lost to to good players and beat *** in the amateur bracket. you can put the billy tup right next to the billy cup good **** Billy

9: BG *the Prodigy :diddy: - dude when you get sent to losers its not the end of the world you are good at this game just dont take everything so hard. we will get more games in and you will improve.

9: Poonr :sonic: mike***** holding down the fort with sonnig. Good **** in amateur bracket you beat some good players with sonic when i get over to your place we can work on tilts. good **** beating yang 2-0 and terry 2-0

9: SSGuy :wario: Good **** you placed well in amateur keep working on that camp strat your games with shin were very very close. you need to work on your off stage game good ****.

9: STEVE :snake: Top half not bad STEVE i am slowly and when i say slowly seeing improvment i mean it.

13: Nova :marth: / :luigi2: good job posting your vids on the marth boards to get help it payed off as you took games off of some good players here

13: Blue :link2: / :metaknight: just sit down and learn MK you will be good i can help.

13: Yang :yoshi2: dude tough break. you win so you lose some we will work together on getting better. next lesson learn some RAR techs for yoshi.

13: Zero :olimar: first tourney. it will only get better from here. I am developing a good scene around campus i hope you become a part of it. thanks for comming

17: Sammy :zelda: i am very very shocked at this placing sammy. next time we get together we will work strictly on MK. you have the mind to excel at this school lets get some techs down.

17: Cart :metaknight: tough break but you did avenge yourself in amateurs. keep playing keep getting better. I will work with you on some things like edge game and such.

Over all it was a great tournament. I had a great time and some new faces came out to play. I would like to thank Mink for driving all the way back down to his old stomping ground to see how we have improved and developed. Mink your my N!gga. Thanks for picking up britt and i hope you had fun like old times. Too bad we suck on teams lol wait wait double gannon... in the works lol.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink

1: Viper :falco: ($30.00) -Good set man, i kind of regret going jiggly all 3, i should have tried to use ZSS against you. Oh well, i need to get gallax to give me more falco down here. I'm really rusty on that MU. It was fun though, thanks for housing me sat night and thanks for the gas to come down. Great seeing you, best friend.
2: Abscent :diddy: / :dk2: ($18.00) - Sorry i got so salty during our matches. I was just getting frustrated. Good wins. I need to come back with my new lucky tourney shirt and hope that helps me pull through. Good games though. I'm not used to such an aggro diddy.
4: TRA :marth: / :dedede: - Good job man, our matches were fun. Stop platform cancelling and focus on more fairs. Your Dsmashs were pretty predictable. But besides that, good games. :D
5: Red :fox: / :snake: - You did work here man. Good job. It was good seeing you, and hopefully viper can get that tour thing working so you guys can all travel.
5: Meglaodon :snake: - losing to DK... tisk tisk.
7: BDJoe :pikachu2: - Man, you did so good at this tourney. Good job. I'm glad to see improvement. You were doing work on me in friendlies, im glad you didn't embarrass me in singles ;) hahaha.
7: Shinibu :snake: BILLY. You 5-0ed Terry man, great job. You should defintely come up to a smash tourney in Orlando, or just come visit me. I miss you man. You're getting alot better too.
9: BG *the Prodigy :diddy: BG, doin' work. Don't be so salty when people beat you. Remember that time that billy took off his shirt and punched a wall and called BDJOE a d *****? Don't be that guy. Just get gayer.
9: Poonr :sonic: - Reppin' sonic. I was happy to play sonic dittos and see you again. Did you ever get that charlie sheen shirt? Haha. I wish you could have played out your amateur bracket, someone needs to control their alcohol... haha
9: SSGuy :wario: - Terry, you need to be more defensive. Use more OOS Nairs. Thats what Solo does and it really messes me up. Dont' be afraid to not go anywhere near your opponent. Against snake, you realize if you swallow a grenade the explosion is bigger and more powerful than your fart, right?
9: STEVE :snake: - STEVE. You're slowly getting better. But you are. Glad to see you still come, even if you do have to use money from the JJ.
13: Nova :marth: / :luigi2: - I watched you play, Viper's doing a good job training all you guys. You're new rising players. Just practice. Don't be afraid to get your *** kicked. That goes for EVERYONE. I still get my asskicked. Just don't quit.
13: Blue :link2: / :metaknight: That kill you got on my jigglypuff, with the boomerang... It will never be forgotten.
Don't give up on ZSS. She's mad good! And the sexiest girl in the game no doubt.
13: Yang :yoshi2: Don't rage when you lose man. I didn't see you in amateurs.
13: Zero :olimar: - New player, didn't get last. Haha. GJ at the Pokemon tourney too.
17: Sammy :zelda: Sammy, glad to see you come out and play. You probably wonn't read this. But its okay. Terry. Your sister's cute.
17: Cart :metaknight: - You made the switch to metaknight, but you have yet to prefect it. Work harder. Be gayer.

dskank

Smash Journeyman

1: Viper :falco: ($30.00) -Good set man, i kind of regret going jiggly all 3, i should have tried to use ZSS against you. Oh well, i need to get gallax to give me more falco down here. I'm really rusty on that MU. It was fun though, thanks for housing me sat night and thanks for the gas to come down. Great seeing you, best friend.
2: Abscent :diddy: / :dk2: ($18.00) - Sorry i got so salty during our matches. I was just getting frustrated. Good wins. I need to come back with my new lucky tourney shirt and hope that helps me pull through. Good games though. I'm not used to such an aggro diddy.
4: TRA :marth: / :dedede: - Good job man, our matches were fun. Stop platform cancelling and focus on more fairs. Your Dsmashs were pretty predictable. But besides that, good games. :D
5: Red :fox: / :snake: - You did work here man. Good job. It was good seeing you, and hopefully viper can get that tour thing working so you guys can all travel.
5: Meglaodon :snake: - losing to DK... tisk tisk.
7: BDJoe :pikachu2: - Man, you did so good at this tourney. Good job. I'm glad to see improvement. You were doing work on me in friendlies, im glad you didn't embarrass me in singles ;) hahaha.
7: Shinibu :snake: BILLY. You 5-0ed Terry man, great job. You should defintely come up to a smash tourney in Orlando, or just come visit me. I miss you man. You're getting alot better too.
9: BG *the Prodigy :diddy: BG, doin' work. Don't be so salty when people beat you. Remember that time that billy took off his shirt and punched a wall and called BDJOE a d *****? Don't be that guy. Just get gayer.
9: Poonr :sonic: - Reppin' sonic. I was happy to play sonic dittos and see you again. Did you ever get that charlie sheen shirt? Haha. I wish you could have played out your amateur bracket, someone needs to control their alcohol... haha
9: SSGuy :wario: - Terry, you need to be more defensive. Use more OOS Nairs. Thats what Solo does and it really messes me up. Dont' be afraid to not go anywhere near your opponent. Against snake, you realize if you swallow a grenade the explosion is bigger and more powerful than your fart, right?
9: STEVE :snake: - STEVE. You're slowly getting better. But you are. Glad to see you still come, even if you do have to use money from the JJ.
13: Nova :marth: / :luigi2: - I watched you play, Viper's doing a good job training all you guys. You're new rising players. Just practice. Don't be afraid to get your *** kicked. That goes for EVERYONE. I still get my asskicked. Just don't quit.
13: Blue :link2: / :metaknight: That kill you got on my jigglypuff, with the boomerang... It will never be forgotten.
Don't give up on ZSS. She's mad good! And the sexiest girl in the game no doubt.
13: Yang :yoshi2: Don't rage when you lose man. I didn't see you in amateurs.
13: Zero :olimar: - New player, didn't get last. Haha. GJ at the Pokemon tourney too.
17: Sammy :zelda: Sammy, glad to see you come out and play. You probably wonn't read this. But its okay. Terry. Your sister's cute.
17: Cart :metaknight: - You made the switch to metaknight, but you have yet to prefect it. Work harder. Be gayer.
rainbow dash is gay bro

TRA

Smash Journeyman
4: TRA :marth: / :dedede: you did it pulling out king dedede in the bracket lol good **** man.
Lol'd. I would have saved the match, but I didn't want everybody knowing how gay I was with Dedede. And by gay, of course I mean epic-pro, because with Dedede those two words are synonymous.

Time
Runs
Away

Edit: shoutouts to come when I'm not so **** busy.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
rainbow dash is gay bro
you quoted that whole thing to say rdash is gay. understandable lol dont get converted Mink is getting people everyday lol.

This was a cool night, Pokemon slowed everything down though.
Yeah i also was late to my own tourney but since we had 5 setups for an 18 man tourney it went smooth and was alot of fun.

Lol'd. I would have saved the match, but I didn't want everybody knowing how gay I was with Dedede. And by gay, of course I mean epic-pro, because with Dedede those two words are synonymous.

Time
Runs
Away

Edit: shoutouts to come when I'm not so **** busy.
i was hoping you saved your set with him. but its all good. you have a legit alt in d3 now get the shout outs up when you get a chance.

i never realized that was a 0-death lol combo vid status

POONR

Smash Cadet
Shout out timeeeeee!

1. Viper :falco: Viper, stop winning. lol jk bro good **** keep it up man! Thanks for cheerin me on

2. Abscent :diddy: Ur Diddy is pro. We had a good set, game 2 especially it got really close at the end in Rainbow Cruise, but I know u wanted that win, especially for ur birthday. SO Happy Birthday

3. Mink :jigglypuff: / :zerosuitsamus: Mink, thanks for helping me go save Kyle's life that night, but also congrats on finishing top 3. Ur ZSS scares the piss outta me.

4. TRA :marth: / :dedede: TRA, we didnt get to play against each other. But good job I watched some of ur matches and u are damn good with Marth.

5. Red :fox: I had a feeling you'd beat my Sonic but I was pretty suprised how well u did against my G&W. Had a great time with our set, and I look forward to challenging u in the future.

5. MEGALADON!!!! :snake: It's always good to see u man, glad to see u finish top 5 man. I can't pile on a lotta compliments here, cuz u play Snake. Sorry bro, its just against my beliefs.

7. BDJOE :pikachu2: Holy ****! I can't believe how high u placed! Ur Pikachu is getting a lot tougher to play against. AND u took the Big D ick title away from BG. "Big ****". BIG **** JOE ftw

7. Shinibu :snake: or... should i say M50K ?! :metaknight: hopefully next time i face u M50K, I won't have to worry about my roommate possibly dying, and taking after u with possession and all.

9. BG. "The Prodigy" :diddy: u dont suck. OK? I know u wont read this but if u do. Don't get pissed if u lose just suck it up and keep on woopin ***

9. SSGUY :wario: I'm glad we went Mario v. Sonic for like the 3rd time, except this time I finally won. Hopefully we face off in a tournament next time.

9. STEVE :snake: once again STEVE, ur "don't shield, ask questions later" strategy kept u outta last place again. idk how u tied with me. But good job Steve, there's def some improvement!!

13. Blue :link2: / :metaknight: I was hoping we would go Sonic v Link cuz i feel that wouldve been an epic match of 2 characters nobody respects. Ur set with Red was entertaining and hopefully we square off next time.

13. Yang :yoshi2: Yang, y did u have to rage quit the venue? U shoulda stuck around for amateurs. We coulda rematched.

17. Sammy :zelda: I'll be honest I didnt see any of your matches. Glad to see u whipped out someone from the Triforce Tier. Next time use Ganon, hes the best.

17. Cart :metaknight: last time I did a shoutout for the last tourney, i was praising u. Better luck next time man.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
lol ^

I watched like the 2nd episode or something on youtube. Not bad, my fav part was when fluttershy screams XD. I still think regular show is prob the best american cartoon atm but I'll have to torrent this sometime to get a better impression of it.

Also mink why arent u 1st on this? I are dissapoint :glare:

rofl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTlGYS6rAfA&feature=related
Sorry for the dissapoint :(
I got out played by Viper and Abscent. Still have diddy troubles it would seem. :(

Shoulda gone ZSS on Rainbow instead of jiggly, but oh well. Soon enough i'll be getting first. Just gotta keep practicing!

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
lol ^

I watched like the 2nd episode or something on youtube. Not bad, my fav part was when fluttershy screams XD. I still think regular show is prob the best american cartoon atm but I'll have to torrent this sometime to get a better impression of it.

Also mink why arent u 1st on this? I are dissapoint :glare:

rofl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTlGYS6rAfA&feature=related
watch the vids?

Mink played real well but Abscent is a super aggro diddy ahnd he is not used to that syle.

and his set aginst me i know his style soo well and he knows mine its anyones game

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
dude. My little pony is epic.
I converted Terry too. Welcome to the good side terry. I got billy, Zack draws Fan art now.
I converted Zacks little brother. I'm on a ****in' roll.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
dude. My little pony is epic.
I converted Terry too. Welcome to the good side terry. I got billy, Zack draws Fan art now.
I converted Zacks little brother. I'm on a ****in' roll.
Too many colors to fight back. You got Billy into it too? That's pro as hell. Gotta get that ESAM next.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Its only a matter of time. I threw him my favorite episode, seemingly he watched it and liked Fluttershy - Kprime said. (name searchhh)

It's only a matter of time.

Mink: Pony Converter.

Also, Dewdadash. You were in my dream last night. We were both on smashboards. It was weird.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
lol, could you see me type and such or was the dream just u on smashboards and you saw my name under a thread or something?

Gotta admit that's pretty random. I had a dream last night too actually about the 1st 10 seconds of my sleep or so. I managed to fall asleep and then BAM, I get electrocuted by plugging a wire into a faulty outlet and I shook and woke up lol. Still not as random as that smashboards dream of urs tho.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
No i was ina library, sat down and saw you were next to me. I wasn't sure if it was you, but i saw you were on the boards. And i knew. O.o

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
rofl, I would do something like that.

Also I just went on google and typed my dream to see if there was any meaning behind it:

To dream about an electrocution suggests that a path you are on will go terribly wrong and could actually lead to your demise.

huh....:scared:

edit: (Not sure why spell check put piratically)
It doesn't help much that another search says practically the same thing:

To dream of an electrocution, indicates that the current course of your actions will lead to disaster. The dream also represents fear and the consequences of your actions. You need to be more aware of your surroundings and those around you.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Wow. That sounds awful.
wtf.
No optimism there.

pony update:
Esam
SSGuy
Zack (who's on the boards just for pony thread)
NAte
RedHal
Master Raven
Dfear.

and gindler better be -.-

SAX

Smash Ace
Yo, when is another one of these Tournaments gonna go down?

I'd be interested in coming up to enter

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Yo, when is another one of these Tournaments gonna go down?

I'd be interested in coming up to enter
I dont post them on SWF. I use my Schools VGC boards along with word of mouth. I have a pretty consistent core of players built up around the campus. The next public tourney i will host will be Holy Smash: Numbers in June. This Tourney is only around ~1 hour from apk.

Green Ace i just gotta hold down the fort the friendly competition is on my heels. Thanks

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
huh, well in that case ill be a fluttershy then, I'll announce my presence into the herd later this week. But I really do love kirino too much to take her down for fluttershy :(

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yeah, it was hard for me to make the switch from Jiggz to Rainbow.

But. I'm gonna say i was the one to convert you.
/stolen.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
haha, that's fair considering I only checked it when I clicked your sig. I never really understood why ppl had ponys until the sig.

In the meantime tho I need to read something for an assignment tommorow

*ugh* damn meme generator doesnt work

*Twilight Sparkle approves*
http://www.quickmeme.com/recent/

Top Bottom