• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PHB 3/26/11 Atl South UNITE! March 26th, 2011 RESULTS

B_AWAL

Smash Master
RESULTS!!!

1: Mew2King :metaknight: (Meta Knight) ($150)
2: TheReflexWonder :wario: :pt: (Wario, Pokémon Trainer) ($62.50)
3: kismet2 :metaknight: (Meta Knight) ($37.50)
4: BigLou :diddy: (Diddy Kong)
5: Ed :sheilda: (Sheik/Zelda)
5: DRN :zerosuitsamus: :falco: (Zero Suit Samus, Falco)
7: Masky :metaknight: :wario: (Meta Knight, Wario)
7: Micaelis :metaknight: (Meta Knight)
9: Awal :sonic: (Sonic)
9: Crazy Cuban :jigglypuff: (Jigglypuff)
9: Trump :fox: (Fox)
9: Jim2K :marth: (Marth)
13: True Blue :sonic: (Sonic)
13: G Love :gw: (Mr. Game and Watch)
13: 8 :falco: (falco)
13: TOY :rob: (R.O.B.)
17: Clueless
17: DragonRunner400
17: Agate
17: XiF :peach: (Peach)
17: Tony :marth: (Marth)
17: Watts :wolf: (Wolf)
17: Outlaw :pikachu2: (Pikachu)
17: Eikelmann :metaknight:

Pool results
1st seeds Reflex & Biglou went undeteated and Ed, M2K & Kismet each lost 1 match
2nd seeds Awal, Masky, 8, DRN & Crazy Cuban

[/Q]

30 people entered but throughout the day 5 dropped because thery were scared

Melee had 8 entrants ($80)

1: M2K :marth: :shiek: :fox:
2: Xiff :peach:
3: Green Mario :mario: (but grean)
4: Murck
5: Ballistics
5: Soft
7: Zone
7: Mura

Brawl teams 10 ($200)

1. Mew2King and Masky :metaknight: & :wario: (Meta Knight and Wario)
2. Micaelis and TheReflexWonder :metaknight: & :wario: (Meta Knight and Wario)
3. kismet2 and BigLou :metaknight: & :diddy: (Meta Knight and Diddy Kong)
4. Trump & Ed :fox: & :sheilda:
5. MrFTW & Awal :metaknight: & :sonic:
5. OutLaw & Jim2k :pikachu: & :marth:

VIDS "COMING SOON"

I have

Losers
Reflex vs M2K GF 3 & 4
Biglou vs Reflex 1-2
Awal vs Ed 1-3

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I had fun. Really nice to meet some of you. Nice atmosphere, cool people, enjoyable experience.

Judging by what I saw, I need to learn Sheik to fight Meta Knight. :x

T.O.Y

Smash Rookie
I had fun. Really nice to meet some of you. Nice atmosphere, cool people, enjoyable experience.

Judging by what I saw, I need to learn Sheik to fight Meta Knight. :x

Maaaaybe just learn to beat ED lol
MTK is just Obvious...

Good **** Everyone!!

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I also used Fox, Lucario, Marth, and Samus. LOL <_<

Less sandbagging next time. I feel so dirty using MK in Brawl. Guess I should get good with a character that I enjoy and is bad.

Shoutouts:
Nick (Awal): Thanks so much for housing everyone that you did, for hosting the tournament, and showing us the club you DJ at. It was an interesting experience. If I hadn't gotten sick halfway through it due to not eating anything all day, I'd have enjoyed myself much more. Good matches in pools. When I learn to camp correctly, I'll **** you next time. :bee:

Ed: Thanks so much for picking me up and helping me attend this. I'm so glad you played so well and had a good time. Hopefully you can help me improve here and there before I leave.

Trump: I had fun hanging with you here. I thought I was the only person who knew Scott Pilgrim script from start to finish, hahaha. Hope to play again with you soon. You're a great travel buddy. :D

Xif: Thanks a lot for the advice, the compliment, and the matches. I really enjoy playing with you. Hopefully you'll be back in Florida sometime soon. Not sure if you'll see this if you're banned, though. :embarrass:

Green Mario: My favorite Mario player! It was nice seeing you again, too. Loved the matches. Come to RAGE or NLL! ;D

Sleepykorean: I always enjoy seeing you. Sadly, we didn't play much at this. Next time! :D

Soft: We didn't play much at this, either. Always nice to see old faces again. Good luck picking up new characters!

Merck: I had fun teaming with you. Hopefully we can play singles sometime soon. I need Falco practice really badly.

Zone: No doubles = :c

People I played in Brawl: Good matches...?

DRN

Smash Lord
@Awal i think Kismet can put up videos but im not 100% sure.

Shoutouts later but this tourney was really fun. Wish i had beaten Lounis though....

DRN

Smash Lord
Hey Awal did i leave my charger at ur place? I seemed to have misplaced it x__x

DRN

Smash Lord
Its a black phone charger. Theres like 2 parts to it. If i did it'd prob be near the window downstairs behind the couch. If its not there then i prob left it in Biglous car. Just wanted to ask u as well

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I'm both really happy and hungry with my results! Happy with placing and hungry because I think I can still place better.

Shoutouts to come soon but everyone was awesome and hanging with GA/AL was great.

EDIT SHOUTOUTS TIME!!!

1: Mew2King (Meta Knight) ($150): Congrats on winning and thank you for starting to pay me back. Let us not let this ordeal drag any longer so I can put it behind me ASAP

2: TheReflexWonder (Wario, Pokémon Trainer) ($62.50): You cracked me in our set in game 3. I thought I could win and then you went to the bottom of Halberd and farted on me, never saw it coming. It was such a great set and I'm so happy it got saved. Also, thank you for the compliments to my Sheik, it made me feel all nice and such. You'll get m2k soon, you're too good not to.

3: kismet2 (Meta Knight) ($37.50): The other guy to beat me......grrrrr. Great set with you as well and I learned a lot from it. It showed me that MK can fall and that Brawl can be like MAHHHVEL since it's never over to till it's over. Great CP in game 3 also, you completely shut me down at Frigate so now I head to the drawing board for that stage. Thanks for giving me such a tough set.

4: BigLou (Diddy Kong): I wish I could have played you more and even in tournament. You're always so much fun to be around. Now get back to Luigi so that my Zelda and Ganon don't beat you up in friendlies!

5: Ed (Sheik/Zelda): Just think of the end of Sucker Punch. You have all the weapons you need. Glad to see you hungry again.

5: DRN (Zero Suit Samus, Falco): Shame we didn't play too much aside from Nick's place. Still those were great fun man. You were a really chill guy and thank you so much for all the help that you'll be giving me and such. You, Lounis Reflex, Kismet, and Micaelis were awesome and make me want to try and get to BBC so I'll start talking to Tampa.

7: Masky (Meta Knight, Wario): I'm not going to lie. You really brought out some of my best play in both the pools set and the bracket set. When you got me with the bike gimp and even Wario taunted irl as it was happening, I thought I was going to lose because I knew you were hype. It was such an awesome two sets with you man. Please don't go to MK.

7: Micaelis (Meta Knight): Speaking of MKs, your MK is great but I miss your DK! That said, our set was so tight and really could've gone either way. Avoid those grabs man!!! I kill with them. You were so much to hang out with though. Gotta catch you at another tourney sometime.

9: Awal (Sonic): The hostess with the mostess!!!! Nick man, thanks for housing me, Trump, and Mooney and thanks for hosting such a great tourney man. Also thanks for taking us to the club! I had me a great night! I honestly think you and your Sonic is FL's best kept secret because you are so good man. Our set was so wild and I can't wait to see it again. We definitely have to chill again whether it be through smash or not.

9: Crazy Cuban (Jigglypuff): My man! Thanks for all the support through all my sets. The only regret I have is that we barely played aside from the Jiggs/Ganon matches. Next time we have to play more! Keep working that Jiggs and whip Pit back into shape. He's too good to be riding your bench.

9: Trump (Fox): Man, thanks for everything this weekend! It was all great! We can beat anyone and soon, very soon we'll start proving it. When we head to NLL, we're heading there with the intent of winning. Forget placing and even the $$$$, I want to win and I'm going to do it with you Usmashing everyone in our path! Again, we have all the weapons we need, stay hungry.

9: Jim2K (Marth): We played a few friendlies with Marth vs. Zelda. They were really fun and I can see you have some talent man. Just keep working at it and you'll get there.

13: True Blue: (Sonic): You were fun to fight in teams, Sorry I had to hand Sonic a pair of flat tires lol. Keep working man, I saw you pushing AWAL so just keep at it.

13: G Love: (Mr. Game and Watch): Always a pleasure man. This tourney I was able to DACUS so next tourney I'll be on the lookout for you coming with that 9 hammer lol. It was fun playing you in teams!

13: 8 (falco): I saw you playing, but we never played at all so that'll have to change next time I see ya. Keep working man.

13: TOY: (R.O.B.): You're ROB is really talented so I'm sorry you had to run into me and my buzzsaw of a Zelda. Work on that RC counterpick man. You have all the right ideas for ROB and now you just have to put it together.

17: Clueless: This is where it gets tricky for me, I'm sorry to say I don't remember who you are so that needs to change if we cross paths again :awesome:

17: DragonRunner400: See Clueless.

17: Agate: See Clueless.

17: XiF (Peach): Gotta keep that cool man lol. I saw ya wing the controller! It was kinda funny but don't kill me lol.

17: Tony (Marth): See Clueless.

17: Watts (Wolf): For your first tournament, you were making some good reads and nice adjustments. All I can say is that the sky is the limit and it's up to you on how far you go man. Find people to improve with and watch some Kain/Semifer/Seagull Man vids. They'll help you out.

17: Outlaw (Pikachu): This seems kinda low for you man. I'm sure you can do much better than this so pick yourself up and improve! You got this!

17: Eikelmann: Even though you'd say this is dead last, you did well for not even really playing Brawl at all. Thanks for supporting me through all my sets and cheering me on through good and bad. You really are a good friend and you're always welcome to come and get better. I'll help out as much as I can. Now to pick you a character lol.

Lio: Shame you didn't enter the tourney man. You would've did major work! It was a fun car ride to your place and you're always welcome to Tampa man. Next time we playing and partying into the night!!!

If I missed anyone, my bad!!!!! This was a blast and I'm going to try and keep getting better from this.

CHALLENGEACCEPTED.jpg

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
When will vids be up from this tourney? This is really the first tourney where I got a lot saved so I really want to see everything again please! Red Zelda/Sheik is likely me!

DRN

Smash Lord
-Luis : You are still amazing even though u knocked me into losers again. As always ur the man i dont want to play but i end up playing u anyway. Thanks for helping me relearn the wario match up during the weekend. I have been losing confidence in it for quite a while now. Hurry up and be our hope by beating M2k lol

-Calvin: As always it was really fun to hang out and play ur mk. Of course if we had played in tourney i would have won :]

-Lounis: Thanks for the ride even though u were like dead near the end of the day lol. Super fun to travel w/ u guys again since i havent in quite a while.

-Ed : Was really fun hanging out and talkin to ya. Wish we could have gotten in more serious matches though. Hope to see ya again soon at another tourney may it be FL or GA.

-DRN: Why do u lose to Lounis........again?

-Masky: Was cool to finally meet and play u after all the time dyno has talked about you lol. Wish i could have played ur wario instead though. Also should have talked/played w/ ya more.

-Micaelis: Was dumb that we had to play each other like always. Was fun hanging out w/ u though and i'm glad i finally got to repay you for your birthday :D

-Mew2king: Congratz on winning again but hopefully someone will be able to stop u and bring some competition lol. GGs glad i at least made u use ur "serious" controller after first game ;'D 1-2

-Awal: Thanks for housing us man! To bad i didnt get to play u at all but u seemed like a pretty cool dude. Hope to come to one of ur tourneys again soon since this one was really fun.

-Trump: Wow man we had some really good sets. The second one was waaaay toooo intense and i was really surprised that i ended up winning. I def wanna play u some more and get that fox match up down.

Everyone else: wish i could have talked/played with you more. Cya next time~

@Awal- Fuuu im also missing my favorite hoodie. Did i leave a hoodie that says Mega 64 on the side of it at ur place? Because i know i slept w/ it at ur place and its not w/ Lounis either :/
Looked like this http://www.mega64.com/systemhoodiebig.jpg

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Dude your hoodie is definitely @ teh venue!!! OMG my b man I thought it was one of the people who was already there :-/

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I found Maskys Cup its in my room I was pretty certain that it was someones and I didnt see any matches that werrent team matches with u on them ED

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I sent em 2 2link and I need 2 get the teams replays

Also Imma make my shoutouts 2morrow I like 2 wait a week 2 do shoutouts :-)

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
Hey hey!
Someone ended up with a copy of my Brawl disc
If someone could tell me who has it i would much appreciate finding a way to get it back.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
TheReflexWonder - As usual... Ur just 2 effin AWESOME!!!
kismet2 - Awww man our matches were EPIC!!! Hope 2 see u guys again soon!!!
BigLou - Ur just 2 damn good!!! Imma find a way 2 ur bday bash!!! :)
Ed - UR ****ING AWESOME!!! MORE MATCHS IN THAT FUTURE AND WE ALL GOTTA HANG AGAIN!!!
DRN - Dude... Ur 2 good!!! I wish I could have played u tho!!!
Masky - Stop SandBaggin
Micaelis - I wont lose next time!! Ur beast tho :)
Crazy Cuban - Dude ur JIggs is NUTZ!!!
Trump - My *****!!! Y WE AINT NEVER PLAY???
Jim2K - Great Marth! I'm not losing 2 u like that ever again in teams tho!!! :-p
True Blue - Keep it up man! More Sonic dittos will be AWESOME!!!
G Love - Gotta LOVE the G love!!!
8 - U play FALCO??? lol
TOY - COol guy! Hope to see u again!
Clueless - Where did u go?
DragonRunner400 - NIce 2 meet u
Agate - The ONLY person I prob didnt MEET :-(
Tony - Get better *****!!
Watts - Nice 2 meet U
Outlaw - NIce playing against U! I'll be honest I was very terrified of ur Pika earlier and thanks 4 the livesteam
Eikelmann - Nice 2 meet you man! GOod job being good 2 ur girl
M2K - Glad you could make it! I wish I was able to get some lessons from you! I hope the controller serves you well!!!
Xiff - You will be greater than Armada, in both Brawl & Melee
Green Mario - Grrr U suck dude get 1st next time!!!
Murck - Hope 2 see u back @ a tourney soon!!!
Ballistics - Dude WHERE u been?
Soft - Thanx 4 comin out
Zone - Always good seeing u dude!!! Im TRYING 2 keep Melee around as best as I can I'll keep it up just 4 u dude!!!
Mura - Nice 2 meet u bro

Top Bottom