• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Albuquerque Air Balloon Fight Fiesta Chile! More updates, read last post by me!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
leaf youre awesome and all but **** pikachu
<3

Like KRD said, just wanna give you a hug. Followed by more hugs. Followed by jumping on your face. Followed by zooming through you. Followed by jabbing you. Followed by unleashing a HELL STORM OF THOR'S THUNDER once you get far enough over.

But it's mostly hugs.

0.5: Keeping track of how many chaingrabs I get.

tekkie

Smash Master
But I'm not talking about ICs.
i know but im not ****ing money matching any d3s, except maybe with kirby. i'll MM your d3 with my kirby, your ICs with wolf/maybe snake

Kash is the bestest wolf. (Sorry Tekkie but I love that kid. and Spacey. and Jackie Chan)
he totally is no joke

<3

Like KRD said, just wanna give you a hug. Followed by more hugs. Followed by jumping on your face. Followed by zooming through you. Followed by jabbing you. Followed by unleashing a HELL STORM OF THOR'S THUNDER once you get far enough over.

But it's mostly hugs.
i play isaccard enough i get all the goddamn hugs i need

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
i play isaccard enough i get all the goddamn hugs i need
Yeah but you don't get Leaf hugs.
They are those special hugs that means I'm gonna drop a hug and you aren't going to notice it until you do something and I can hug again.

The greatest troll-hugs ever.

tekkie

Smash Master
uh how much for kirby/d3? i'm a cheapskate but it's negotiable. i'll do kirby/lucario/snake/marth against sheik lol

Top Bottom