• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

April Gameclucks ft Havok Felix Nerd Jem etc

Jem.

Smash Master
Doubles:

1st - Felix/Nerd
2nd - Jem/Bladewise
3rd - Havok/Busy

Singles:

1st - Havok
2nd - Jem
3rd - Nerd
4th - Felix
5th - Bladewise
5th - Viviff

My bracket:

beat emo$ 2-0
beat dmac 2-0
lost to nerd 1-2
beat bladewise 2-0
beat felix 2-1
beat nerd 3-2
lost to havok 1-3

gg's everyone i played, always good seeing everyone

Jem.

Smash Master
Viviff wanted a picture with havok doing viviff's trademark "Greatness" pose. No one is being put on blast, no one is perfect physically or emotionally. I didn't put it up because of that, I didn't even notice until I uploaded it. But Viviff wanted the picture

I mean, heck, I'm super white and I burn in the summer before it turns into a tan. lol :)

Shoutouts to Havok though for flying up to WA saturday morning, then driving back to SoCal the same night.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Viviff wanted a picture with havok doing viviff's trademark "Greatness" pose. No one is being put on blast, no one is perfect physically or emotionally. I didn't put it up because of that, I didn't even notice until I uploaded it. But Viviff wanted the picture

I mean, heck, I'm super white and I burn in the summer before it turns into a tan. lol :)

Shoutouts to Havok though for flying up to WA saturday morning, then driving back to SoCal the same night.
I think you missed the point.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yo, Havok is still mad cool so IDGAF about the stains, I'm just sayin.

Sorry if he is sensitive about it :(

Jem.

Smash Master
Oh no maybe I'm taking it wrong. I thought Anti's comment made it seem like I was putting Havok on blast for putting the picture up.

Just wanted to make sure that wasn't the case, <3 havok

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Only a true smasher gets pits like that at a tourney. Havoks a beast.

Jem.

Smash Master
I'm ripping the stream right now, gonna be uploading felix vs havok, me vs felix, me vs nerd, and me vs havok tonight to my youtube. youtube enabled my account to be able to upload vids that are longer than 15 mins so im making each set 1 video.

havok - snake/mk
jem - metaknight
nerd - metaknight
felix - diddy kong
bladewise - marth
viviff - metaknight

etc same for doubles since it contains the same people, but busy is wario

Jem.

Smash Master
I'm not sure the percents, it paid out to 4th though. Havok got like $75 for 1st I got 35 or so for 2nd.

Tin Man: No they haven't come in a couple months.

Asa

Smash Hero
canadians really wanted to go but had no access to the tourney :/

Jem.

Smash Master
Firefly just posted the results page.. :p

http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket10303.gif is the bracket. All 16 players are there. Eggz wanted to enter but it'd be awkward with 17 or something like that. t0mmy has come to the past couple tournaments, Canada has been missing the past couple. We were rockin 40 at the finale and TP Portland now we're rockin 10 locals and 6 OOS :p

Top Bottom