• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ark III Results! 4/2/2011 Conway, AR

Vts

Smash Champion
Ark III Results and shout outs!

Would like to thanks all our sponsors for everything they did and donated to help this tournament become bigger as well run smoother.

-Brawl Teams- (11 Teams)
1: Chuck Nasty and Afro
2: Yosh and AR_sam
3: Thrillerman and Kirby
4: Roc and Save the jelly
5: Tboykin and Lash D
5: Superwolf and Doctor Holmes
7: Yi and Don
7: Sol Inertia and Blue Shroom
9: Roke and Jamz
9: It's Hef and Master Exploder
<Bracket>

-Brawl Singles- (22 people)
1: Chuck Nasty
2: Afrotastic
3: Thriller Man
4: Bobo
5: Sasperella
5: YOSH
7: AR Sam
7: The Saber Guy
9: I'd Like to Humbly Request that Everyone Please St
9: Don
9: Lash D
9: Kirby
13: Heklr
13: Jamz
13: Tboykin
13: Sir Corn
17: Tai
17: Roke
17: Blue Shroom
17: Sol Inertia
17: Pac-Man
17: L
Bracket

-Melee Singles- (30 people)
1: sasperella (iori)
2: ihavespacepwny
3: chamberlin
4: VTS
5: Gravity
5: g.vice
7: arby
7: ace
9: kokujin-kun
9: The Saberguy
9: Dual Cats
9: Solidus
13: Yoshiman
13: Yi
13: SPE Joseph
13: seif
17: Ark Harry Mckentie
17: Sol Inertia
17: jamz
17: Don
17: Twg Tostito Salsa
17: Sir Corn
17: Tai
17: anis
25: roke
25: mosweep
25: Mel Bipson
25: blue shroom
25: Tomado jones
Bracket

-Melee Teams- (10 teams)
1: G.vice has balls (bracket will say something different)
2: battery acid
3: kaiba corp
4: stfu
5: the chinaman
5: slow jamz
7: gravity cats
7: *******s of hell
9: sol inertia
9: sir corn and tai
9: **** Punt
Bracket

Please leave comments of how we can improve or how you enjoyed the tournament!

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
1. I Have Gerudo Balls: G.Vice and ihavespaceballs
2. Battery Acid: Iori and Ichigo
3. Kaiba Corp: Arby and VTS
4. STFU: Ace and Chamberlin
5. The Chinaman: Don and Yi
5. Slow Jamz: Jamz and The Saber Guy
7. Gravity Cats: DualCats and Gravity
9. Sol Inertia: Blue Shroom and Sol Inertia

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Had a ton of fun!
Shoutouts:

VTS: Great tourney, smooth Melee bracket. I'll win my money back next time ^_^
Iori: Damn, I want to fight all your characters, especially your Ness I haven't seen that yet. One day something will happen in TN and OK will totes be there, just let me know and I'll rally everyone up there!
ihavespacepwny: Always a pleasure to see you! Whenever I sit down with friendlies with you though I do you a great diservice because I get distracted by your slippery Samus style and don't perform my best, maybe thats part of why your so good, the lightshow that you put on is like a Keanu Reeves movie: "woah!"
Chamberlin: **** fox, your mean! But you have a good 4 more years of smash in you easily. I'm still doing it and you seem to be alot quicker than I was when I was your age, but then again I play Peach. Looking forward to bringing me and Zinth to you and G.Vice in Inimikill rematch!
G.vice I played almost everyone there but you. Good talking to you though, and good job keeping on top of the bracket. Hopefully we can get some AR/OK collaborative stuff going on, also crew battles!
Arby Close set, Toadstool finish would have been epic! Can't wait to play you again. Don't go Sheik though its the worst -_-
Ace: Mean falcon, and mean falco. Tight battles with IHSB. Birds are too good. You gotta have better advice for that falco matchup than "falco is just too good!" though lol.
kokujin-kun Dude, keep working on that Falcon, and keep teaming with Iori ftw!
The Saberguy Hey man, you and I need to talk about Saber Gaming, because OK has been drawing up plans for a fighting league, I think we could collaborate and push things further in the southwest/midwest.
Solidus: Your so awesome goddamn, good job placing higher out of state than you have before.
Yoshiman: Too bad you weren't feeling well, falcon peach might have been a **** combination.
Seif: Sweet Doc you got there. If we had a few more doubles friendlies in us before doubles started we probably could've pushed a little deeper into the bracket, never teamed with a Doc before. Double Star Finish FTW! Tight battles in singles man.

Smokemaxx: thanks for all the support and info buddy. Hope to see you again soon! Get some Marvel/AH3 double state synergy going on, OK/AR smash is going to be really tight from now on, I'd love to see the other gamers together just as much!
Zinth: Missed you, where the hell you at? I was sad in the car when you weren't there telling me about Peach's bleeding nipples.

Didn't watch Brawl bracket except for Single/Double grand finals. Good show Chuck and Afro!

Legit controller johns in Marvel though, broken shoulder buttons on a borrowed Xbox pad=sadface. I need to get my stick modded or something. My fault for borrowing a controller though. 25 of 64 should have been 13 of 64 but random raw tags giving Haggar free combos definitely loses matches!

omgboat

Smash Rookie
ARKIII News Coverage

Hey! For those of you interested, I thought this might be the best place to post this. Its the TV spot for ARKIII on UCA News 6.
http://vimeo.com/21959050
Let me know what you think.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
I can't get you characters used, but I can get you payouts. Ask VTS or Yosh for characters used.
Payouts are as follows:
1: Chuck Nasty $282.00
2: Afrotastic $141.00
3: Thriller Man $47.00

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Full Results and Shoutouts for ARK III (from our side) are pretty much done guys. I still have a few teams to figure out, but no bigs on that. Make sure to check out pictures of the event here: ARK III Pictures and this mini-documentary here: ARK III by News6 that might HAVE you in it haha. Thanks everyone for coming out and I hope I didn't miss dropping you a shoutout on that second post. See ya at ARK IV!

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
WTF IS THIS ****????

$330 prize for a 30 man tourney? OIAFHEAOEHFAOIHEFAOIFAHFLEK
Incorrect sir. $550 prize for a $30 man tourney.
(Oh you mean first, then yes, that's 1st place's prize). You can thank Saber Gaming for that! We do it big in Arkansas sir. ;)

Top Bottom