• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stephen F. Austin thread: Nacogdoches, TX.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Attention all SFA smashers!

I figure if we're all going to be at this school together, we might as well be playing smash together. So it's time to get some organization. This thread will serve as a directory of smashers either on or near campus and as our way to set up fests/tournaments.

If you ever want to play or want any info about what's happening on campus, feel free to give me/Forge a call or post here and ask.

Player list:

Key:
N= Name
#= Number
M= Main

N: Fogo/Eric
#: 469.544.5378
M:
:snake:/:dedede:/:metaknight:

N: Forge/Tyler
#: 214.789.2937
M:
:falco:

N: MrBlueSky/Brandon
#:903-934-0292
M:
:random: / :rob:

N: Fotta/Thom
#: N/A
M:
:zerosuitsamus:/:popo:

N: Smallshaw/John
#: N/A
M:
:yoshi:/:olimar:

Feel free to post, whether you attend SFA or not you're more than welcomed to play here!

Forge

Smash Rookie
Fogo and I are really serious about starting up this scene in Nac. We're welcoming absolutely anyone; Fogo has been great at teaching the ropes, and we're hoping to turn SFA into a hub of smash between Dallas and Houston.

If you're at SFA, Nac High, Jacksonville, Longview, Kilgore, Henderson or Lufkin and looking to get into the Scene, the time is now. We also have limited lodging available for weekends.

Thanks.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Possible SFA crew hype! You boys make sure you make it out here next year! And you should come up and chill/play. I can meet you half way and bring you back in if you want.

Popertop

Smash Champion
I was actually just up there for my auditions and to see the opera program.

I'm coming back up in may to see the choir and for a huge *** party, so we should play that friday/saturday may 6/7

:)

Forge

Smash Rookie
Nah, no big deal. If team Mystery Machine plays in the Item Doubles at the Ft. Worth tourney, you can just use a scooby snack and charge an Fsmash.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Yessssssss. What's your real name? Did we meet in person? (I'm the big black guy)

I'll be at a tournament in houston this weekend, but we should definitely meet/play when I get back!

Forge

Smash Rookie
I am from game club. And as you can tell, I have made an account.
Count me in. I'm not competitive level, but I know what I'm doing.
Hey guys welcome to Smashboards, and i'm glad you found this thread.

Make sure you add me on facebook, and if you need to shoot me a text, my info's right up top.

I'm also out of town, but next week we'll definitely get some playing in.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Okay, awesome!! Can't wait to be chain grabbed by you guys! <3

Edit: I tried to reply to inboxs, but it's not working.

The Token has expired. Arcades seem comunist now.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Count me in. I'm not competitive level, but I know what I'm doing.
Good games last night man, you're picking up things fast. Keep practicing and you'll reach any goals you set in no time.

Yo Labernash, do you want to ride with us to the Fortworth tournament this weekend? We'll be passing through your town coming and going.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Thanks man, but I ended up having to work all this weekend. =( I need to hurry up and get out to a tourney or something!! =OOO

MrBlueSky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RowdyRags
Hey. Got your PM fogo, If you could add my profile to the OP, I would appreciate it.

Name: MrBlueSky/Brandon
Tel:903-934-0292
Mains: :random: / :rob:

Got a venue secured for a tournament, need to set up some dates and a rule-set. Im expecting to host a tournament in June.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Hey. Got your PM fogo, If you could add my profile to the OP, I would appreciate it.

Name: MrBlueSky/Brandon
Tel:
Mains: :random: / :rob:

Got a venue secured for a tournament, need to set up some dates and a rule-set. Im expecting to host a tournament in June.
Hey, I was at Phase X! My brother was your team mate; the Jigglypuff. Oh, and we'll totally make it out there!

Popertop

Smash Champion
I'm coming up the 6th for the choir, then I have a lesson at 11:00am on the 7th, so I'm probably not going to the opener. I'm down for smash after the choir concert, potentially. I still haven't found out if anyone is coming with me yet.

Forge

Smash Rookie
Fogo and I have finals the next week and we don't know if we're gonna go to Austin. We'd be down for a Smash Fest, and could prolly find a good party that night.

BioDG

Smash Ace
What the crap, Fogo? I JUST graduated from there last year and NOBODY played during my entire stay.

THANKS =P

Astrofallz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Astrofallz
3DS FC
4055-5220-2861
Hey everyone, Astro here and I'm currently at SFA trying to get a Smash scene going. If anyone is still in the area feel free to contact me here or on fbook so I can add you to the fbook group I have created.

Top Bottom