• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kentucky Social Thread

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I figured the players in and around the Kentucky area needed a place to go hang out and talk about whatever smash related or not. So here it is the new Kentucky social thread.

you can also come and chat with us at Xat.com/smashtucky

Can't wait to see what everyone's up to

Judo777

Smash Master
First! Good job Hael way to really take initiative. Lets get the community up and running again.

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Kentucky, wake up. This community isn't dead yet. Hilt and Crash may have quit, but that doesn't mean we should all just flop over and die. This community has plenty of amazing people in it, and therefore should not crumble this easily. So, all of you, get in here and talk. Revive this community. I don't care how shy you are or how you think this community will never revive. Not posting in here isn't going to help the latter, and I'm an example of why the former no longer applies at this moment. Seriously, get the hell in here. I know that this is a community worth saving, otherwise I would have left this community a long time ago. Every single player in Kentucky is an amazing person. Rarely do I say that about any community. So, once again, let's all get in here or the chat and revive this community!

On a much more important note, I prefer Snivy.

SugarNerd

Smash Cadet
I got a whole bunch of Zorua eggs if anyone wants one. I have some females as well. Let me know if your interested. :3

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Hey, if any of the B/W players want a japanese ditto, PM me because I have some loool.

Roller

Smash Legend

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
It's too bad xisin officially retired like forever but maybe he'll decide to come back one day, He's pretty deep in LoL atm though

SugarNerd

Smash Cadet
It's too bad xisin officially retired like forever but maybe he'll decide to come back one day, He's pretty deep in LoL atm though
hai phael, joey misses you...

also, Stage List:

Counterpicks

Battleship Halberd
Brinstar
Castle Siege
Frigate Orpheon
Pictochat
Pokemon Stadium 1
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise

dont tell me my counterpick is banned next time >.>