• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kel

Smash Master
Don't worry, everyone agrees that everyone is trying 100% of the time; regardless of character usage, or prize. BTW, this means that Earl has beaten me and is through inui logic, better than you, Ralph!

Congratulations, Earl!

Kel

Smash Master
:|

Thank god Kel isn't on the panel lol.

I'm not, but based on the previous logic, my tournament should count just as much as any other! You are ALWAYS expected to play 150%, regardless of character choice or prize. In fact, my tournament actually HAD a cash prize (which is more than can be said about Chi's and the Lexi tournament a couple months ago). My tournament is just as legit as any other. Earl is now amazing. GG all.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm not, but based on the previous logic, my tournament should count just as much as any other! You are ALWAYS expected to play 150%, regardless of character choice or prize. In fact, my tournament actually HAD a cash prize (which is more than can be said about Chi's and the Lexi tournament a couple months ago). My tournament is just as legit as any other. Earl is now amazing. GG all.
Nice try.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Okay well I've won a tournament at my friends place (Devi) who is someone who has a winning record over Thugz (seriously) being the primary competition, there were 9 of us, I think. It was a 50 cents fee and someone paid with a beer, which was nice because it was an IPA.

I played Random, didn't drop my 2nd stock except to Devi, who would be better if he wasn't an alcoholic who never shows up for games ever.

We didn't use it for the PR, but I did use it to try and get top 5 random slot.

GJ Judo, way to go random and win.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'm not sure who's trolling who anymore and I am just so glad I kept my hands entirely clean of this entire mess despite it being about myself.

That all being said I'm so amazing I actually recently got the time to do some solo practice and I've been working on some stuff y'all will love it. And I got that Will inspiration from WHOBO4!

I'll ask more clearly who all is going to be at S2D? Like I said, I'm very unsure if I care enough to go. I'd really like to hang out with Hilt/Crash again if they're there but otherwise I have little reason to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom