• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SALT 2 4/9/11 Results

Player-1

Smash Legend
Brawl Singles:

1. M2K :metaknight:
2. Reflex :wario:
3. Kismet :metaknight:
4. BigLou :diddy:
5. DRN :zerosuitsamus::lucario::metaknight: (for the record i only won w/ lucario and mk in one round lol)
5. Kadaj :marth::metaknight:
7. Billy :sheik:
7. Scatt :snake::olimar::luigi2:
9. Micaelis :metaknight::wario:
9. Player-1 :diddy:
9. Neo X :wario:
9. Miles :metaknight: :ness2:
13. Archer :toonlink::metaknight:
13. Iblis :fox:
13. Uncle :dk2: :bowser2: game and watch
17. Kill :yoshi2:
17. Link Queen :link2::lucas:
17. H1N1 :popo::falco:
17. Player-3 :metaknight::marth:
17. Sakul
17. Trips
17. Huggles :link2:
17. NoiD :falco:
25. Johnathan
25. Orange Mamba
25. Lucas
25. Eddy
25. Hero :peach::pikachu2::zerosuitsamus:
25. Zeke :snake:
25. Abdul
33. Michael

The bracket kind of got messed up so we had to recreate the whole thing so anyone from under the the 13th spot might be wrong, the bracket might be wrong in a couple of places, but for the majority of it, it is correct.

Doubles:

1. M2K and Kadaj
2. BigLou and Kismet
3. Micaelis and Reflex
4. Scatt and Neo-X
5. Billy and Turtl
5.?
?????

Random Rainbow Cruise Tournament

1. Reflex
2. BigLou
3. Kismet
4. Player-1
?????

Important Question, what date in May would be the best date for you guys to have another SALT tournament?

Another important question: Does anyone know who Danny, Edward, or the other guy who was with them? I think Danny and Eddy borrowed 2 controllers and never returned them.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Still wish I could have entered singles or the RC tourney =( Nonetheless, this was a good tourney, very nice turnout. I had fun playing friendlies with everyone :D Thanks to mercy for taking me and Richard out to the venue and bringing us back, he was a real help. I hope to see you all plus more @ BBC!

DRN

Smash Lord
@Player-1 U shouldnt troll part of ur own results lol

@Tin Man - Hes only in GA till after April. Iunno what hes doing here though.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Aww what happened to the doubles bracket/results? >.<

P.S. Wow I placed a lot higher than I originally thought!

Player-1

Smash Legend
@TurtL, this is what the tio bracket said so stfu.

@Iblis, someone tripped over my power chord to the laptop and it ran out of battery because no one noticed and all of the brackets got deleted, we had to recreate the singles ones based on the first bracket we had which was still wrong >.>

Player-1

Smash Legend
Important Question, what date in May would be the best date for you guys to have another SALT tournament?

Another important question: Does anyone know who Danny, Edward, or the other guy who was with them? I think Danny and Eddy borrowed 2 controllers and never returned them.

DRN

Smash Lord
@TurtL, this is what the tio bracket said so stfu.

@Iblis, someone tripped over my power chord to the laptop and it ran out of battery because no one noticed and all of the brackets got deleted, we had to recreate the singles ones based on the first bracket we had which was still wrong >.>
Woah i know that tio was being a ***** and that it wouldnt let u change around some things in the bracket but i just thought u'd change the written list once u made it. It looks messed up if u actually put Lounis in 49th. No one knows ur kiddin sides GA and other people actually like looking at results which is why when i put characters i used peoples real names that u changed <3. No hate man.

Edit: Awesome just noticed u changed it. My bad man.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Tourney was mad fun, first time playing Scatt in tourney. Should be the last time I ever play this game with texture hacks lololol

SHOUTOUTS:
SleepyK: Best driver ever, I'ma make it to that front seat one day
Trips: Glad I can help you make it to your first tourney, I'm so upset you have to leave I'd really like to see you more active in our community :(. Oh well you can visit us on your breaks from college haha
M2K: You're a pretty chill person lol. Thanks for the friendlies, it actually inspired me more than it like discouraged me from playing the character lol.
Kadaj: Sorry for following you and M2k lololol, but I had to like compare our gameplay to learn some things.
Player-1: The RC Tourney was a success I see lol. I still think Stamina mode would be better lol
Billy: I kept seeing your Sheik like random times during the day like ****** people lololol wtf
Micaelis: Those were great games, I'm glad I was able to play you again. I really saw some habits I may have.
Scatt: Gg's lol, I can't believe that first game though lol. So clutch, but like that stage was screwing me over. I almost had your Oli, I haven't played one in a while.
Link Queen: Why didn't you go Link? lol My Ness has gotten a lot better, Trips and I play Ness vs Lucas a lot and learn more about them everytime.
Neo-X: Really nice seeing you again, one of the people I'll need to talk to when it comes to that MU.
Dyno: Another person I'll have to talk to about the Wario MU lolol. BBC should be hype, I can't wait to go.
Chaz: Good **** getting 5th, lets hope BBC is the same and get more heads out here.
Thomas: Really excited about the organization you're gonna bring to our future events. You were a little lenient this time around, but I can imagine you enforce stuff in the future.
Tommy: Of course, I remember you lol. The kid who looks like Ness lol. You should've gone to Steak N' Shake to get another plushie for sleepy lol
Huggles: Gg's yo lol, you're Wario is good for someone who just picked him up. Ugh GA's getting so many Warios.
Ryan: Really good Pit, even had M2k tripping lolol gs
Kismet: It was fun watching you play, you're Mk's getting better.
BigLou: Keep your shirt on dude.
Reflex: Don't lose faith in your Wario it's so good. I hope you got your Brawl disc back D:

Had fun everyone sorry if I left anyone out

Player-1

Smash Legend
Next time, I think I'll enter people as the names we actually know them as so the thing that happened with Billy doesn't happen again >.>

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
This was so good! RC tourney was too fun! I had a great time, even though I didn't do so well. BUT I'LL GET EVERYBODY BACK AT BBC SO IT'S ALL GOOD.

GGs to everyone I played!

Trips707

Smash Apprentice
Yea, my first tourney was mad fun. It sucks that I have to move to Indiana for college but it was an opportunity I couldn't refuse.

Shoutouts to:

Miles: It was good seeing you again, glad to play you offline this time. Hope we can do some more Ness vs Lucas.
SleepK: If wasn't for you I would still be a wifi player, thanks for the rides man
M2K: It was cool meeting you man, I lol'd at those friendlies.
Kadaj: For being my first tourney match and wrecking me.
Link Queen: Those were some funny Link vs Toon Link friendlies.
Neo X: It was cool meeting you too, I'm still learning the wario MU
Scatt: Wish I could have played you in a 1 on 1 friendly
Big Lou: Those were good diddy vs lucas friendlies, now I just need to work on recovering better.
Dyno: Hope we can do some more money matches if we meet again and this time I'm throwin down 2 dollars.

It was good to meet you all, sorry if I miss anyone.

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
Hero is going to win the next tourney.
Yes. Yes I am.

I'm breaking out my pocket "No-naner" Diddy. I'll show you. I'll show you all.
Whaaat!?

Me Vs Hero GFs at BBC, everyone else can go suck some ****s
BBC Results:
1. Hero? :peach:
2. Player-1 :diddy:
3-∞. **** suckers :random:

Shoutouts:
Hero: You're pretty much the best, I don't know why anyone even thought they could beat you.

Everyone else: I told you guys...

DRN

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

Michael: Im sorry if i made you take our set not seriously. I really did want to beat you but just didnt want to do it with my normal 3. I feel really bad that i messed up your mentality when we went to game 3. I'm also sorry for all the time i spent between matches deciding on who i wanted to go. It was still really fun to hang out with you and hopefully i'll see you at another tourney soon.

Billy: It was really fun teaming with you especially since Luigi Falco was such a wierd team lol. I'm kind of salty we lost to Neo x and scatt and felt we could have won if we replayed them. Our singles set was soo amazing though and im glad i ended up playing you. I cant believe i lived from a dsmash at 150%+ on brinstar lol.

Lounis: Once i again i lose to you in losers. I'll figure out diddy kong soon and make sure the result is different next time. Also thanks for picking me up and letting me stay at ur house. Sentinel too good.

Vahe: Thanks for the ride man and im sorry i took so long. Also thanks for staying and letting me finish singles before leaving. I owe u 10 charmander eggs.

Calvin: Sad i didnt get to play you in tourney but it was fun hanging out with you man. Good **** on 3rd but im sure u wanted at least second which im sure u'll get next time ;]

Luis: Didnt get to hang out with you much but good stuff on ur placing. I'm kinda sad you didnt beat M2K like i was hoping but im sure u'll get him next time. Ur wario is amazing and still getting better

Player-1: Great tourney man besides the few mishaps here and there that couldnt have been prevented. Were def gonna win teams at BBC and good stuff on the rainbow cruise tourney lol

Kadaj: Maaaan i wanted to get revenge on you this tourney but i guess i'll have to wait for the next one haha. Good to see you man and fun playing friendlies with you.

NC: Good you see you all and fun hanging out with you at Lounis' house.

Scatt: Fun playing you but I really wish i wouldnt have sd'd first round and had brought our set to at least game 3. I'll get u next time ;]

NC: Fun hanging out with you all and i hope to play you guys more sometime.

Everyone Else: Good seein everyone who came out and hope to hang out with everyone again soon.

archer.

Smash Lord
Me (Archer) and H1N1 also got 5th in doubles.

It was nice playing with all you GA guys and big thanks to Lounis for housing us. I kind of got bracket ***** though (M2K 2nd fight yaaaaaaaay).

DRN

Smash Lord
O ya and i was dumb and forgot to give Miles a shoutout sooo

Miles- Super fun hangin out w/ ya man. It was also really fun to watch u get booty ***** by m2k using 1 hand xD. Good **** on ur placing and hopefully u'll be able to make it out to more events to continue to show ur stuff.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Just got back. Shoutouts later.

Could you put Bowser and G&W next to my name? I used them too.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
It was fun seeing everyone at this tournament. Thanks for all the friendlies guys and the MMs. Good **** to everyone, I had fun.

@Arch - Sorry again for accusing you about the money thing; I feel real bad about it.

This was prob my last tournament for awhile. Might not be true but I'm in a kind of weird place right now; I'm pretty apathetic and not enthusiastic about much these days, Brawl included. So thanks for the good times and I'm sure I'll see you guys again some time.

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
Me Vs Hero GFs at BBC, everyone else can go suck some ****s
You forget that I'll be there to knock you out of losers
or forward smash rather

Shoutouts:
BigLou: stop cheating damnit, I clearly beat you in those randy matches but your cheating powers took all my stocks
Dyno: 2 F-smashes = I'm da bess
Miles: It was good seeing you, we definitely gotta chill sometime soon
Hero: stop it, stop thinking just like I do, its making it impossible for you not to read everything I do
M2K: ....I wanna play metaknight now, also why are you so broken? 3v1 in melee? make it rain dawg
LinkQueen: ggs, always fun times playing you, that z-air is really ghey
Neo-X: toadstooling is really broken and brawl is a stupid game
BBQ: trollin that melee all day. I need to practice some more with my scrubby marth
Trips: that up smash is so ghey, but its so damn pretty that I have to get hit by it
Ryan: my Ike got ***** so hard for not knowing that MU, shame on me lol
Zatch: that Ike is lookin pretty good, just remember to momentum cancel with airdodge since Ike's aerials are slow as poop
Kadaj: I wanted to play your marth and maybe pick up on a few things I should try with my marth, but M2K was slowly transforming you into pure salt and I felt as thought I might die of salt poisoning.

to everyone else, it was great to see you all and finally be at another tournament, BBC is gonna be too good and I'll stop being rusty and show you all my true form
because I'm the best when M2K isn't around

Top Bottom