• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash...Hit? results, 4/9/11

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Doubles

1: Pierce + Ally ($126.00)
2: Malcolm + Inui ($63.00)
3: Delta + Allied ($21.00)
4: RJ + ADHD
5: Snakeee + Vinnie
5: Atomsk + Zucco
7: Doom + Pwii
7: Kai + Gunblade
9: Shadow + Diem
9: Chibo + Cheese
9: Jtails + D1
13: Phoenix Lord + Jewstrike

Singles

1: Ally ($145.00) :metaknight::falco::snake::wario::popo:
2: ADHD ($72.50) :diddy:
3: Atomsk ($43.50) :falco::metaknight::dedede:
4: Malcolm ($14.50) :wario:
5: Vinnie ($7.25) :gw::popo:
5: Inui ($7.25) :metaknight:
7: Pwii :metaknight:
7: Shadow :metaknight::marth:
9: Doom
9: Kai
9: vVv Cheese
9: Jtails
13: Snakeee
13: Gunblade
13: Pierce
13: vVv Chibo
17: RJ
17: Penta
17: DeltaCod
17: MechWarrior
17: JCS
17: Diem
17: Dark.Pch
17: Phoenix Lord
25: Gawk
25: PBBear
25: Lou
25: Sam
25: Ebo
25: BC
25: Josh
25: Xivk

This was a great time, thanks for coming out, everyone!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Them teams got Allied looking like baby Mario only Yoshi's back. YA DIGG?! jk jk Good job bro <3

Ally is the best in the world, stays beating the best while M2K is lost in the deep south with a community created off incest.

Zucco

Smash Master
Fun times were had. More people enter Marvel next time!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Get component cables for the TV, this was at a freicken game store, where component cables come from lol

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Did Ally go Snake vs Adhd or did he use one of those secondaries mentioned next to his name lol.
Good stuff Ally and Pierce, impressed by Allied and Delta placement in doubles too. Yoshi OP.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
There was no get together after the trney D; everyone left mad early real talk.

Fun trney, had fun, I felt sick but still had a good time.

The tvs were indeed laggy not like exaggerated but it was there, I can tell it cause it felt like the ones from the last play and trade I went to, it affects some ppl more than others, I really don't give a **** tho lol cause I play for fun but it would make a better experience, get some component cables baby.

I expect every single person that attend this event to be at next nj event, k thanks :]. BRAWL BABY?!

Shoutouts to diem,zucco,shadow,ally,doom,gunblade,malcom,atomsk,inui,vinnie,allied,allied's gf,delta and everyone else for making my day pleasant, won't get to c some faces for a while but seriously hit me up if u feel like hanging one day ;].

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Sucks i couldn't come.

I felt as if i could take Ally this time around.

Good job though *****.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Good job Vinnie!

wow.. this was a stacked *** tournament

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Btw Vinnie isn't too content btw brah.

lol 5th aint that good.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Kinda sucks I keep playing like **** all the time. I am like a god in frienldies yet in tournies I play like I just started this game. Idk what else to do anymore so I'll think I might just stick to friendlies. cause I had alot of fun on those and can actually play on point. So I am glad I showed up. I was not gonna enter but I felt I was playing amazing, so though maybe this would be my ticket. And if not, to also plrove I am just a different person in tournament.

After the tournament was the best part with me, D1, alex, Crismas and Xvik. Me and D1 was goin in on the are ride to NYC. Im not really gonna say good games for my tournament matches causes its the usual me playing like a moron. But GG to everyone else I play.

I might come out here again. but damm man. 14.25 for the train over there one way? Thats crazy. I an get to like MA with just 15 bucks one way on bus. And its 4.5 hours away.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
This tournament was fun, I just wish I was able to work up the nerve to do more friendlies than I did. Then again, not being so terrible would also help immensely. Also, what's up with Jewstrike and I getting 13th out of 12 in teams? I know we did bad, but I don't think we did that bad.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
This tournament was fun, I just wish I was able to work up the nerve to do more friendlies than I did. Then again, not being so terrible would also help immensely. Also, what's up with Jewstrike and I getting 13th out of 12 in teams? I know we did bad, but I don't think we did that bad.
Its a common error that happens in bracket. Its kind of hard to avoid sadly.

Basically in the round you lost in losers everyone else in losers had a bye.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Marvel was at this? If so post results, yall *****s gunna sidehost marvel all the time?

Keitaro

I heard top 3 for MVC3 was:

1st: Zucco
2nd: Diem
3rd: Jtails

At KTAR 5 the results will be similar but with my name somewhere between Zucco and first place.

Edit: Kai finally beat Gunblade?? Congrats!!

D1

This was really fun. I mainly came for more Marvel exp and I'm glad I came. Zucco and DM are definitely worth my trip. It was fun playing you guys :D! Proud of Jtails gettin 3rd as well he almost made it to Grand Finals, then Zucco made a good choice and switched his team up to clench WFs.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Ally's falco got lucky as ****! lol

And why is it that everyone's pocket falco is harder than the people that actually main him?

@ Kai, don't say that, you won.

AllyKnight

Ally's falco got lucky as ****! lol

And why is it that everyone's pocket falco is harder than the people that actually main him?

@ Kai, don't say that, you won.
I didn't get lucky, I ***** you ;)

YOU got lucky game one I froze on your last stock for 2 secs letting you edgeguard me haha. MM ME NEXT TIME THEN IF I'M SOOO LUCKY.

Top Bottom