• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl...IN AMERICA Hagerstown MD, April 9th RESULTS

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Singles
1. Lie: Metaknight $25
2. SSR (logic): Peach/Ike $7
3. Dilf: Pikachu $3
4. Yami: Zelda
5. Metalmonstar: Fox
5: Aeirow: Metaknight/Falco
7: Herf: Snake

Doubles
1: SSR team of Awesome ($35)
2: Many Kitty Beatdown (Waffle and Dilf): ($15)
3: Herf Time (Metalmonstar and Herfderf):
4: Flobby Fish (Aeirow and Yami)
5: Two Random guys:

Yugioh:
Never happened the Yugioh players didn't feel like entering a tournament and were only there to screw around and waste everyones time.

Shoutouts:
SSR: I didn't realize peach was so light, may have changed the results a bit. It was close though.
Yami: Stupid broken controller gave you a free win :( My Mario gives your Zelda trouble I should have beaten your ike. Second match was real close came down the last hit.
Herf: Dude we need to train.
Lie: Good job winning. Your Link is pretty good.
Aeirow: Your metaknight almost beat Dilf and you have never played him before.
Dilf: Good job getting third
Two random guys: Hope to see you again.

Hanamaru

Smash Rookie
It was good to see everyone who came to play, even if they just sat and watched or joined in friendlies. Would have been nice though if there were enough participants for Yugioh instead of just watching trades happen ~(O.o)~

But hopefully everyone who attended this event will set up May 20th and 21st in their calendars for Gamers' Paradise (^o^)/

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Not sure why Lie's not using his main, but I'm pretty sure that SSR (Peach player) was just going under Logic's name, LOL.
I used Ike along with peach. I would switch after first round :p

Shouts:
Good stuff guys that was pretty kool!
metal: dude I hate fox! lmao good stuff tho and yeah double check me but i think Usmash on peach is either 60 or 80 can't remember perfectly.
Waffles!: that was fun man hope to see you more around. I miss the waffle crazy comments lol.
And I think Dilf was the pika main?
well Dilf: dude good stuff with your pika... very hard to fight with ike lmao gotta learn that match up

D

Deleted member

lol I live in hagerstown and I didn't know about this. awesome.

Top Bottom