• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

German Brawl Power Ranking (April 2011)

Staco

Smash Champion
This list was created by the Brawl Back Room of the German Smash Boards (http://forum.germansmash.de)

Power Ranking October 2010: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=289882

Name - Character

1. Staco -
(0)
2. BluB -
(0)
3. Semifer -
(+3)
4. Light -
(+4)
5. Prinz -
(-2)
6. quiKsilver -
(+3)
7. Akuma -
(+3)
8. Bloody -
(new)
9. Biggad -
(-5)
10. TaY -
(-6)

Honorable Mentions:

Ravenlord -

reaper -

Muka -

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I love how T never has to post the trollface :troll: again.

It's all in his avatar.

:059:

Flayl

Smash Hero
T: Where da NL rankings at?

OP: Nice formatting, hope to see some of you at BBI2

Laem

Smash Champion

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You should start doing regular PR updates for Holland though, imo. I think it helped the german community to a lot.

Laem

Smash Champion
You should start doing regular PR updates for Holland though, imo. I think it helped the german community to a lot.

I 100% agree
but most ppl don't wanna cuz they don't wanna see people cry about their placing
so some1 made a pure results based PR that can be updated, but every1 agreed that it wasnt accurate at all and now it's pretty much ignored and/or forgotten.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You should do it by "who beats / loses to whom". We have worked with that for the german rankings ever since and most of us are quite happy with the results. If people cry about it that's all the more reason to poke them a little by showing them that they factually need to step it up.

Top Bottom