• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl: The Good, The Bad, and The Broken

MBmoney

Smash Cadet
Over the past few months my interest in brawl has severely dwindled. Between my declining interest and real life events I don't see myself playing Brawl for much longer. A month or so ago I decided to look at some of my replays. I thought it'd be a waste to let all the clips I had go to waste, so I went through my nearly 300 replays that cover the course of nearly the entire 3 years since brawl's release. I narrowed it down to the ones I thought had interesting clips and made this compilation video.

That said, this video contains bad players, good players, wifi, offline, and all sort of other **** that happened over the 3 years the game has been out. The video isn't meant to be me boasting, or anything else. It's simply intended for entertainment purposes and as a sort of swan song of mine. So yeah, I hope you all have as much fun watching it as I had making it. Tell me what you think.

PS- I tried to include a bunch of little jokes and stuff with how certain clips sync to the music. See if you guys can notice them all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP1BcBD5tHc

Song List:

Bazooka Fight 2 (inst.) - The Rza
Spaz Out - Army of the Pharaohs
Monkey Business - Danger Danger
Sturm and Kong - OC ReMix
Tension - Avenged Sevenfold
Organ Donor - DJ Shadow
Imaginary Places - Busdriver
Triumph and Agony Interlude - Army of the Pharaohs

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
It was nice, especially your DK. Music could've been better, but overall, I liked it.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Whatttt. I loved the music.

I have a favor MB. If I sent you some replays, would you be able to do something similar with them? Since I loved your product and do not have any recording/editing equipment I figured I would ask. I've been looking to do it for some time and I think it is time I found someone that can help me out. If it is not a problem, let me know by here or message (private message preferred).

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
*******!

I was going to use Organ Donor for my combo video!!!!

Oh well, nice stuff. :)

Top Bottom