• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TC's Smash Café # 3 . Ferndale MI, April 16th, 2011

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Doubles: 5 teams

1: Judge and Oblivion ($70.00) :metaknight: :wario: / :metaknight: :snake:
2: Sparta Kick and Mikey Lenetia ($30.00) :metaknight: :snake: / :peach:
3: Lain and Bowyer :metaknight: / :metaknight:
4: Lance Bass and Beyonce Live on Tour! (Gifts and TC) :marth: / :dedede: :random:
5: Apasher and LOE1 :marth: / :warioc:

- For some reason Tio refuses to let me save the bracket image for round robin type events. Otherwise I would put it up. The full details will be viewable on Allisbrawl when the results are confirmed on there.

Singles: 15 Entrants

1: Judge ($90.00) :metaknight: :wario:
2: Rebecca Black (Lain) ($45.00) :popo: :metaknight:
3: Christina Aguilera (Mikey Lenetia) ($15.00) :peach:
4: Lady Gaga (Sparta Kick) :snake:
5: Katy Perry (Roller) :popo: :pikachu2:
5: Beyonce (Tech_Chase) :dedede: :metaknight:
7: Zoa :ike: :rob:
7: Alice Glass (JonTheMesa) :metaknight:
9: Abe :snake: :ike:
9: Apasher :marth:
9: Oblivion :snake: :metaknight:
9: LOE1 :warioc:
13: Lance Bass (Gifts) :marth:
13: Diezel :lucario: :snake:
13: Cello :kirby2:

Just want to thank everyone who made it to the third TCSC. Small turnout unfortunately but we still had a lot of fun. Some great sets were had and some very unexpected close call matches and character choices.....(thanks Oblivion and Jon XD) Full shoutouts later.

ZTD | TECHnology

GIO.

THEY MADE ME GO METAKNIGHT.

Jon CPed me to Cruise and Oblvion CPed me to Brinstar and I had to go MK to win the sets ...

And I loved it.

So I secondary MK now. I have sold my soul.

:metaknight:

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo, real talk. I feel like I played Sparta like nonstop at this. lol, let the record show my pika has the lead vs SK in friendlies. :awesome:

Full shoutouts either mad late tonight or tomorrow. I actually had a good time considering the small turnout and the owner sending us into the one small corner of the shop again.

ZTD | TECHnology

I hate you all for doing this to me lol

I said I WOULD NEVER go :metaknight: in singles. LOL

Anyway..

SEXY SHOUTOUTS:

1: Judge ($90.00) - You **** baby.

2: Rebecca Black (Lain) ($45.00) - Always nice to see you.

3: Christina Aguilera (Mikey Lenetia) ($15.00) - Good games today. You really impressed me yet again with your performance. Next time I'll get you though ;) And always nice to hang out with you :D

4: Lady Gaga (Sparta Kick) - Another close set. Always fun playing and see you Dan. Salty you wouldn't fall for my DDDcide this time LOL. Man that guy at the table was so weird lol.

5: Katy Perry (Roller) - Fun MM. My bootylicious curves are too good ;) Good stuff today also.

5: Beyonce (Tech_Chase) YOU SOLD OUT YOU *******. Actually I'm starting to actually see an improvement. I'm pleased.

7: Zoa - GGs. Solid Ike. I forgot how to properly CG Ike Game 1..lol

7: Alice Glass (JonTheMesa) YOU MADE ME SELL OUT. LOL GGs again Jon. Slow your playstyle down a bit and you'll be doing even better. Good stuff though you have clearly stepped it up.

9: Abe - Nice to see you again!

9: Apasher - Good stuff not getting totally ***** :)

9: Oblivion - LOL I should not have won Game 2. GGs again though Alan our sets are always down to the wire.

9: LOE1 - GGs. :dedede: too gay. AND DUMBEST GAME 2 EVER!!!!!

13: Lance Bass (Gifts) If only you had played in tournament like you did against me this morning. You'll get em next time baby. Always nice to hang with you brother.

13: Diezel - GGs today.

13: Cello Nice to see you again :)

Bowyer: So chill. Like a hippie. I love it. GGs in dubs.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to me being free, Snake being the worst character in the game, me not having my poker face at all, me losing to Roller in one friendly, and Mikey ******.

Full shoutouts later...

4: Lady Gaga (Sparta Kick) - Man that guy at the table was so weird lol.
LMFAOOOOO. That guy was so creepy. I just wanted to get away. Sorry for leaving you with him LMAO.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Okay, good... I feel less dumb now lol. I have to wonder if that guy had a massive trollface going on in his mind as he was talking to us.

ZTD | TECHnology

Okay, good... I feel less dumb now lol. I have to wonder if that guy had a massive trollface going on in his mind as he was talking to us.
I don't know and I don't want to know lol. Let's just assume he was crazy :bee:

Also shoutouts to you SK for NOT playing Lain in tournament for the first time in like almost a year now LOL

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Even though the tourney didn’t have many people and we had to move to a small corner of the venue after like 7/8, it was still a lot of fun. I thought I was back in graveyard with the space the café left us at the end lmao. Didn’t he say he was going to give us more time though? A side event would have been cool too, but it wasn’t a big deal.

1: Judge ($90.00)- Good stuff winning. I was hoping your hate of Snake would get me a win :(
2: Rebecca Black (Lain) ($45.00)- You would have had a better chance winning if you didn’t go MK against Judge lmfao. Either way, good stuff and we’re playing all Rainbow Cruise next time we play in tourney.
3: Christina Aguilera (Mikey Lenetia) ($15.00)- Thanks for teaming, it was definitely interesting. And Snake in doubles… never again. Good stuff with 3rd, I was impressed. I’ll get you next time ;)
5: Katy Perry (Roller)- Reverse main MM with you was the highlight of the tourney for me. I hope you learned how free Snake is loll. And yeah, we played like nonstop here.
5: Beyonce (Tech_Chase)- Thanks for hosting, as always. Without you, our scene would be pretty nonexistent lol. Our set was a lot of fun, and I love how dumb **** always happens in the sets we play. I still can’t get over that guy with the joke. Too funny.
7: Alice Glass (JonTheMesa)- Your MK looked better than I last saw it. Good stuff, keep improving.
9: Abe- Fun doubles friendlies. Fsmash too good.
9: Apasher- Your hate for Peach was pretty amusing. ggs in pools and never come to a tourney on time again. It just doesn’t work.
9: Oblivion- Your MK is beyond sloppy in singles. This is where I say “I told you so”.
9: LOE1- Ganondorf causes FD. It’s proven.
13: Lance Bass (Gifts)- I think you have potential to place a lot higher. Just work on your reads and stick with a character lol.
13: Cello- ggs in pools.

ZTD | TECHnology

You two amuse me lol.

And Infern my D3 is so better than my Snake lol. A lot of my bad habits went away also but i still have things to work on. But i just feel and perform better as the penguin.

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Small tourney but fun.

1: Judge ($90.00) - I hate Wario, but damn you're good with him.
2: Rebecca Black (Lain) ($45.00) - fun chillin with ya as always and fun friendlies/pools
3: Christina Aguilera (Mikey Lenetia) ($15.00) - Since when did peach become a legit character in brawl?!
4: Lady Gaga (Sparta Kick) - Didn't get to play ya but it was cool talking to you.
5: Katy Perry (Roller) - Fun friendlies and thanks for the tips with MK and pika
5: Beyonce (Tech_Chase) - mad mad meh heh had salty about game 2, thought I had it. You straight up outplayed me game 3, simple as that. GGs
7: Zoa - Didn't get to play
7: Alice Glass (JonTheMesa) - Bleh
9: Abe - Every time we play in tourney we have the closest games ever. This is the second time now that I win game 1, you take game 2, and I barely win game 3.
9: Apasher - fun friendlies keep at it
9: Oblivion - Didn't play
9: LOE1 - fun matches as well
13: Lance Bass (Gifts) - fun pool matches, you had me scared when you took my first stock crazy early.
13: Diezel - Good bracket match
13: Cello - Didn't play

Boxxy

Smash Lord
infern aint got NOTHING on PIMP DADDY SUPREME!!!!!

good **** mikeyyyy!! and jon for being a **** mk like always

Roller

Smash Legend
It was good seeing everyone a last time before going home for the summer. I'll see you all next year!

1: Judge ($90.00) :metaknight: :wario: Good ****
2: Rebecca Black (Lain) ($45.00) :popo: :metaknight: You'll get 'em next time.
3: Christina Aguilera (Mikey Lenetia) ($15.00) :peach: Nice job Mikey, you ***** me. lol I'm more scared of playing you than almost any player in this state. Good seeing you!
4: Lady Gaga (Sparta Kick) :snake: So many games. I enjoyed them. =]
5: Katy Perry (Roller) :popo: :pikachu2: Not bad, placed where you should have for this event.
5: Beyonce (Tech_Chase) :dedede: :metaknight: Fun tourney Tech. You REALLY need to talk to the owner about not kicking us out of the main section so early. Fun games too. =]
7: Zoa :ike: :rob:
7: Alice Glass (JonTheMesa) :metaknight: You should have had Tech!!! You keep improving though, I look forward to seeing how much you **** when I get back next fall. Fun friendlies, and I hope you do wind up picking up pika as an alt. He can be mad useful in certain mu's.
9: Abe :snake: :ike: Fun friendlies man!
9: Apasher :marth: Definite improvement. Keep working at it! The IC's mu is all about spacing, just work a little more on that, and watch vids of top Marths in general to get some good ideas on tricks and matchup knowledge.
9: Oblivion :snake: :metaknight: You can do better than this! Fun friendlies, lol. Still uber scared of that Yoshi. xD
9: LOE1 :warioc: Fun games, you shouldn't go so out of your way worrying about cg's to pick up chars you don't use. Work on baiting people into grabbing and then punishing them for it.
13: Lance Bass (Gifts) :marth: Keep working over summer, I expect improvement at SiiS! Good seeing you as always, have a great summer! =D
13: Diezel :lucario: :snake: Fun games man!
13: Cello :kirby2: Sorry about our match. Kirby vs ICs may be one of the worst possible matchups in the entire game. :urg: Maybe pick up a secondary. But I hope you keep with it!

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
1: Judge ($90.00) :metaknight: :wario: - Good stuff man. Always fun to chill with you. :D
2: Rebecca Black (Lain) ($45.00) :popo: :metaknight: - Will whats happening?!?!?! :( haha fun pools matches and friendlies. That combo you had on me was sick nasty. Haha
3: Christina Aguilera (Mikey Lenetia) ($15.00) :peach: - Was fun hanging with you again Mikey. Good stuff getting 3rd. :)
4: Lady Gaga (Sparta Kick) :snake: - SK too free. Haha jk good stuff getting 4th. Keep up the good work man you got this.
5: Katy Perry (Roller) :popo: :pikachu2: - Roller we didn't get to play. :( This is the last tourny in MI you will be at till September right? If so hope you have a good summer. See you in September.
5: Beyonce (Tech_Chase) :dedede: :metaknight: - Wish I could play like I did this morning haha. Good stuff though even though you did use mk haha. Always fun to chill with you. :D
7: Zoa :ike: :rob: - Ike too good, good stuff.
7: Alice Glass (JonTheMesa) :metaknight: - OMGGG that first stock was like wtff haha. Good stuff comming back though. Thought I had it :(
9: Abe :snake: :ike: Fun seeing you again. Glad to kknow another person lives close to me haha. Fun pools matches.
9: Apasher :marth: - Your improving man just keep your mix ups, if you ahve any questions just lemme know since my marth is also improving a lot.
9: Oblivion :snake: :metaknight: Fun friendlies haha. I was soo tired and was doing so bad, lmaoo.
9: LOE1 :warioc: Fun friendlies man.
13: Lance Bass (Gifts) :marth: - U suck
13: Diezel :lucario: :snake: - That firendlies game I had with you was LOL. Haha keep comming to tournies.
13: Cello :kirby2: - Don't be afraid to ask people for friendlies. You are improving, ask others questions too I am sure they wont have any problems answering them for you.

Top Bottom