• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Ice Empire 2: Tin Man on Ice

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Doubles​

1. Ally+Swordgard (Mk/Snake) / (diddy/?)
2. Holy+Tin Man Mk/olimar
3. Guard+Techiyo fox/(marth/mk)
4. Darkshadow+KingKong Kirby/(Bowser/Mk)
5. Frr+Agora Gw/Rob
5. Hells+Nvm toonlink/Diddy

Single Pools

Pool 1
1. Ally
2. Swordgard
3. Hells
4. Balus

Pool 2
1. Holy
2. DarkShadow
3. Pappy
4. Patches
5. Dreecteur

Pool 3
1. Tin Man
2. Techiyo
3. KingKong
4. Nvm
5. Sheep

Pool 4
1. Stroumbert
2. Guard
3. Morks
4. Tarextherex
5. Frr

Single​

1. Ally (Snake/Mk)
2. Holynightmare (Mk)
3. Swordgard (Snake/diddy/falco)
4. Stroumbert (falco)
5. KingKong (bowser)
5. Tin Man (olimar)
7. Darkshadow (kirby)
7. Techiyo (marth/mk)
9. Guard (fox)
9. Sheep (mario)
9. Hells (toonlink)
9. Pappy (DK ? )
13. Tarextherex (yoshi)
13. Morks (snake)
13. Nvm (diddy)
13. Balus (Gw)
17. Frr (ZSS)
17. Patches (Gw)
17. Dreecteur (diddy)

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
1. Ally (Snake/Mk) - Thanks for the advice with Marth, I'll make sure to remember them.
2. Holynightmare (Mk) - I'll **** you next time.
3. Swordgard (Snake/diddy/falco) - No sheik?
4. Stroumbert (falco) - Good job beating tin man.
5. KingKong (bowser) - Good job beating tin man and thanks for organizing this. Hope you'll come back to us someday.
5. Tin Man (olimar) - Hope you enjoyed poutine.
7. Darkshadow (kirby) - ggs in doubles.
7. Techiyo (marth/mk) - whatever.
9. Guard (fox) - good games in doubles.
9. Sheep (mario) - Good ****, you really improved, keep it up.
9. Hells (toonlink) - You too, I got caught offguard. Non-training status.
9. Pappy (DK ? ) - didn't play.
13. Tarextherex (yoshi) - didn't play.
13. Morks (snake) - ggs, keep working on that snake.
13. Nvm (diddy) - good seeing you back man. Had a great time.
13. Balus (Gw) - o_o
17. Frr (ZSS) - Nice going in teams with agora.
17. Patches (Gw) - Hey nice to meat you buddy.
17. Dreecteur (diddy) - Didn't play.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Fun tourney, peeps. Sorry I left early. I enjoyed our friendlies, DarkShadows, Sheep and I think Patches?

To the owners of the recording Wiis: Are you going to post all that up on youtube sometime soon? : O

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Nice job, KK!

Tin Man, you should talk to SkyPirate.

swordgard

Smash Hero
1. Ally (Snake/Mk) - GGs in doubles, good call on going spam team. Thanks for the 42$
2. Holynightmare (Mk) - Somebody's salty. Seriously though, you played well, ggs as usual. Sorry for forfeiting in LF, diddy kills my fingers.
3. Swordgard (Snake/diddy/falco) - st3
4. Stroumbert (falco) - Should have done CF dittos. GJ beating tin man, i'm really proud of you, your an awesome player. Don't gamefaqs jump. Next time you'l probably win if you don't have a uber stressing match 5 minutes before.
PS: Keep that box small.
5. KingKong (bowser) - Getting there. GJ, placing 5th, beating tin in bracket, taking me to 3rd game, and choking like a boss.
5. Tin Man (olimar) - If you need spoilers for next tournament, I already have the whole year on a DVD collection, so hit me up if you want to know how well you'l do before each tourney. Hope you had fun over here, fun to hang out with.
7. Darkshadow (kirby) - Good improvement, sorry for being in your losers bracket >.< .
7. Techiyo (marth/mk) - GJ beating sheik, deserved to be above mar1.
9. Guard (fox) - You should stop being a sore loser. Its really not respectful at all and its holding you back.
9. Sheep (mario) - Fun seeing you again.
9. Hells (toonlink) - No training status. All day everyday, not training.
9. Pappy (DK ? ) - Had fun playing you.
13. Tarextherex (yoshi) - Had to improve vs you, crouching to dodge those aerial b's. Great yoshi, I just think you have an issue with managing kill moves.
13. Morks (snake) - Was fun seeing you again. Don't worry about losing to holy this hard, you should come to smashfest to learn more stuff to land.
13. Nvm (diddy) - Morph suit pics were good. 5/5
13. Balus (Gw) - Nice seeing you.
17. Frr (ZSS) - Haven't played this time.
17. Patches (Gw) - Hope you come back another time. Sleep johns.
17. Dreecteur (diddy) - Haven't played either.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I am laughing so hard irl.

Epic tourney was epic.

edit: To chibo: Swordgard does not care about placing anymore. He plays who he pleases.(mundo status)

swordgard

Smash Hero
Cared about doubles for sure though :troll: Me: Pick DIddy Kong.

After tourney..

SG: Thanks for teamign with me and that 42$ and good idea with Diddy Kong
Yeah I cared a lot about doubles. Only because of the money though.

edit: Though seeing holy lose was also priceless.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Fixed character list. + shoutout.
1. Ally :snake: :metaknight: - Thanks for commentating with me. Was great. But we didn't get to watch Fritz :(
2. Holynightmare :metaknight: - Your mood dropped so low after the doubles GF's lol.
3. Swordgard :snake: :diddy: :falco: - I ain't mad about playing you in losers brackets actually. I just need to learn to not always want to rep a character even though I can clearly counterpick. You clearly showed me I should counterpick whenever possible, so I ain't mad. :)
4. Stroumbert :falco: - Dat Falcon + Ganon. Really tight set in our bracket match. I am not salty that I lost to you however. Your clearly the better player so I got outplayed. Just gotta step it up for next time. Also, our Fox + Snake matches was so fun.
5. KingKong :bowser: - Dat Bowser... I was so happy when you became less free compared to the morning. In the morning you weren't playing well then when the afternoon came, you started ****** as usual. I am glad. Only thing is that you ain't use Pit at all :(.
5. Tin Man :olimar: - Dat Negromar. You're much more friendlier than I thought haha. That GTA hugs. Remember, if you and Patches do come back in the summer, I have to bring you guys to that Latino owned La Belle Pro. Trust me.... Their poutine is top tier.
7. DarkShadow :kirby: :snake: :falco: :rob: - I ain't salty nor mad. Just need to step it up.
7. Techiyo :marth: :metaknight: - Good Games in doubles.
9. Guard :fox: - ... Dat Chair Fall.
9. Sheep :mario: - Like I told you before, you haven't noticed but your actually getting better at the matchup.
9. Hells :toonlink: - Dat Brokeback mountain lmfao.
9. Pappy :lucario: :sheik: - Good games. But it gets really annoying when you start to rage.
13. Tarextherex :yoshi: - We didn't get to play today but I was happy to see your Yoshi in action again. It's all on my Wii bout to get posted on youtube.
13. Morks :snake: - Good games Morks. You really wanted to friendly me a lot haha.
13. Nvm :diddy: - Dat Morphsuit lmao. It's great to see a bunch of old school MTL players.
13. Balus :gw: - We didn't get to play.
17. Frr :zerosuitsamus: :gw: - Dude, you've gotten tons better compared to the last time we played. Just gotta practice those matchups and your good to go.
17. Patches :gw: - Great meeting you again and same identical thing as Negromar. Hope you do come back during the summer, we jam yo.
17. Dreecteur :diddy:

Oh yes, can the people give me a copy of the matches of King Kong vs SG losers bracket 2 and 3 and the one of Negromar + Stroumbert? Add them commentary dawgs.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Fixed character list. + shoutout.
1. Ally :snake: :metaknight: - Thanks for commentating with me. Was great. But we didn't get to watch Fritz :(
2. Holynightmare :metaknight: - Your mood dropped so low after the doubles GF's lol.
3. Swordgard :snake: :diddy: :falco: - I ain't mad about playing you in losers brackets actually. I just need to learn to not always want to rep a character even though I can clearly counterpick. You clearly showed me I should counterpick whenever possible, so I ain't mad. :)
4. Stroumbert :falco: - Dat Falcon + Ganon. Really tight set in our bracket match. I am not salty that I lost to you however. Your clearly the better player so I got outplayed. Just gotta step it up for next time. Also, our Fox + Snake matches was so fun.
5. KingKong :bowser: - Dat Bowser... I was so happy when you became less free compared to the morning. In the morning you weren't playing well then when the afternoon came, you started ****** as usual. I am glad. Only thing is that you ain't use Pit at all :(.
5. Tin Man :olimar: - Dat Negromar. You're much more friendlier than I thought haha. That GTA hugs. Remember, if you and Patches do come back in the summer, I have to bring you guys to that Latino owned La Belle Pro. Trust me.... Their poutine is top tier.
7. DarkShadow :kirby: :snake: :falco: :rob: - I ain't salty nor mad. Just need to step it up.
7. Techiyo :marth: :metaknight: - Good Games in doubles.
9. Guard :fox: - ... Dat Chair Fall.
9. Sheep :mario: - Like I told you before, you haven't noticed but your actually getting better at the matchup.
9. Hells :toonlink: - Dat Brokeback mountain lmfao.
9. Pappy :lucario: :sheik: - Good games. But it gets really annoying when you start to rage.
13. Tarextherex :yoshi: - We didn't get to play today but I was happy to see your Yoshi in action again. It's all on my Wii bout to get posted on youtube.
13. Morks :snake: - Good games Morks. You really wanted to friendly me a lot haha.
13. Nvm :diddy: - Dat Morphsuit lmao. It's great to see a bunch of old school MTL players.
13. Balus :gw: - We didn't get to play.
17. Frr :zerosuitsamus: :gw: - Dude, you've gotten tons better compared to the last time we played. Just gotta practice those matchups and your good to go.
17. Patches :gw: - Great meeting you again and same identical thing as Negromar. Hope you do come back during the summer, we jam yo.
17. Dreecteur :diddy:

Oh yes, can the people give me a copy of the matches of King Kong vs SG losers bracket 2 and 3 and the one of Negromar + Stroumbert? Add them commentary dawgs.
Hack notre 360 ou donne le a quelqun, $ for it.

Patches

Smash Master
Shoutouts when I get access to a computer. And any friendlies I have on my wii, ill upload to my personal channel, (will link later) and any pools/bracket matches I can upload to canadabrawl.

Edit: @meek: the poutine was ****ing amazing.

Also. **** sleep johns. Never going to a tournament without sleep again.

:phone:

Frr

Smash Rookie
I know, late shoutouts are late.

1. Ally - Didn't play
2. Holynightmare - Had fun even if it was a massacre. Only thing I really regret is screwing up the chain grab release, especially since I did it succesfully in friendlies against Guard later.
3. Swordgard - Didn't play
4. Stroumbert - First time I do friendlies with you. You're a fun guy and I had lots of fun playing against you.
5. KingKong - Nice matches in team and grats at placing 5th. Also, thanks for hosting this, was a fun tourney.
5. Tin Man - Didn't play
7. Darkshadow - Nice matches in team and thanks for the friendlies and for the compliment.
7. Techiyo - Good close matches in team, those were fun.
9. Guard - Good close matches in team and nice playing you in friendlies. Got to practice ZSS's grab release on MK and got a good workout for the MK and Marth matchups.
9. Sheep - Nice matches and very close. I thought I had you at the end cause I was positioned better, but you surprised me for the kill, nice going.
9. Hells - Didn't play
9. Pappy - Didn't play
13. Tarextherex - Always fun to see Yoshi in action.
13. Morks - I hate the Snake matchup, I really need more practice for it. Still, nice games.
13. Nvm - Didn't play
13. Balus - Didn't play
17. Frr - God I gotta to learn to stress less during a tourney, didn't feel I played my best cause of it. Still, not a worthy john, I gotta learn to cope with it and I'll do that by continuing to come to tourneys.
17. Patches - Nice games and nice G&W. I feel like I only won the matches cause the advantage goes to ZSS in the ZSS/G&W match-up.
17. Dreecteur - Had fun playing. Continue to practice and get better.

To Stroumbert, KingKong, DarkShadow and Guard: Thanks for telling me I'm improving, it's always good to know I'm not stalling.

Talking about improving, who do I have to poke to know the times and locations of smashfests? I want to improve more and those would be the perfect place for that.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
9. Guard (fox) - You should stop being a sore loser. Its really not respectful at all and its holding you back.
lets get one thing clear.....I don't want to argue this and I WILL ignore ANY further comments on this subject....

Weather you know why or not, weather you think it's johning or not, I don't care.
I hate your guts dude. I did for a while. The reasons "WHY" aren't important to me.....I just REALLY don't like you. I have my reasons for this, and reasons you'll ALWAYS disagree with obviously....I mean why agree with someone's reasons for hating you right???

Even if I would of KICKED YOUR *** this tourny.... I would just walk away WITHOUT shaking your hand. I wouldn't do this to anyone else....it's just you. (logical exceptions may occur)

and for anyone who gets my following reference.......PEOPLE, JE VEUX QUI SE TUE!!!!!!!!!

ps: for anyone willing to comment of this..... just please mind your own business......
oh and Swordgard, I will ignore any further comments if any as stated above. I will not be looking at this thread again.

Top Bottom