• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project64K7E (Update 04 April 2011)

Gaudy

Smash Rookie

Support Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
32 / 64 Bits
Compatible with K and KVE

Hi all, a few days ago I decided to work on this latest update of K7E, I explain below what changes. I hope you enjoy it.

Downloads:
PJ64K7E

You Can use Textures with Glide64 as well as with JaboD3D8 1.7

Fixed the "Please choose Another GFX" error Thanks to Henryxs87

Now possible to play without it then appears the error message when you first start the emulator, the message also appeared when emulator crash and have to re-select the plugins. Now it isn't trouble

Config Folder

I added the Config folder where you store all the files used by PJ64K7E (except for the dll) which has the RDX, RDB, RDN, CHT, LNG and Cache, in this way is kept clear our emulator directory .

Updated CHT adapted for Kaillera April 2011
Unlike the previous K7E, I removed all of SSB Cheats unsupported for 1.4, thereby eliminating loading times, either to enable or disable cheats.

Also, I have added almost all the cheats for more played games on Kaillera, I mean SSB, Mario Kart 64, Mario Party (1, 2, 3), GoldenEye 007, Conker Bad Fur Day, etc...
about 31 thousand code lines for Kaillera

Support of 300 Cheats for game? (Fix)
I left him at 300, since the previous K7E presented a major problem with increased support when we click on Check All and Uncheck All, if you press one of the 2 just dropped the emulator, but in certain sections of the CHT and were reduced , 90% of games played is SSB, the rest is Mario Kart, Mario Party (1,2,3), GoldenEye, Conker Bad Fur Day and other games. None of them exceed 300 Cheats, so there is no reason to increase support and if we did it, we leave inoperative 2 buttons, and we would cause crash. Now it isn't trouble

Adaptation of NRage for Kaillera

All users of this plugin, have had problems and worse if they are new entrepreneurs in the Kaillera world and is a headache of who do not know how to fix it. The Bug is "RAWDATA " which prevents the player to move during the game in online mode. Now you will not be a problem since I removed that option. And if you activate it in another instance, just press "Apply" to disable it even if you do not see the option to also off.
Menu Changes

• Disable "Show CPU usage%", this option impossible for the player to read the messages (chat) online mode in the lower section of the emulator.
  • Joined 2 options that lead to the same window, I mean the Contents and Index
F11 = Start Emulation
F12 =
Close game (the same function that Project64 1.6 and 1.7)
Ctrl + C =
To load your cheats
Ctrl + T =
To access the configuration (Before Ctrl + S)
Ctrl + S =
Save the game

Defaults Plugins
Graphic: Jabos Direct3D8 1.6
Audio:
Jabos Direct Sound 1.6 (for volume control)
Control:
1.61 NRage (Do not put higher versions, they have Bugs importants in Controls Modifiers, unable to move at certain times)

About

Oops, one of the Team of PJ64 forgot somepeople from his team (Marked in Red), so I attempted to re-edit the "About" to not miss anyone who has worked those who worked on the emulator as well as those who provided support for Kaillera and finally me and Henryxs87 who gave updates.

Updates from K7E 2010
EXE Update (18/08/2010)
Restriction was removed Plugin Load Default
added interface Manifest
Thanks to Ginzuhayate

Also increased the number of media cheats limit from 300 to 2000

Direct access to Cheats Windows Ctrl + C
Thanks to Gaudy

RDB Update (01/04/2010)

Now Recognizes 770 games -> approx 1023 games

Now recognizes more Games than before

Thanks to Henryxs87 to work on it as well as add DigitalSpider, Nekokabu and MASA works.

RDX Update (01/04/2010)

Now you can know which ROMs in your collection is Multiplayer and may know the genders of each race, fight, adventure, etc ... above the 1.4 did not permit it to your version RDB

Thanks to Henryxs87

CHT Update (Avance12 - 16/08/2010)

It contains the Cheats for All Games
Increased from 5000 lines of code to 24700 Line Code
Thanks to Gaudy

Kaillera Update DLL (n02 r17 - 24/06/2010)

Many improvements
Thanks to Ownasauru

NOTE: maybe Jabo's Direct3D8 1.7.0.46 will give you lag problems on Kaillera, if so, choose any other plugin

And these are the updates, I hope you like

Battlecow

Play to Win
Wow, that sounds GREAT!

I for one am downloading it ASAP and giving it a whirl. Good stuff!

malva00

Smash Master
I don't like how it goes fullscreen when you press ESC because I like to press ESC to cancel the ctrl+m typing during kaillera

Gaudy

Smash Rookie
I don't like how it goes fullscreen when you press ESC because I like to press ESC to cancel the ctrl+m typing during kaillera
EDIT: Sorry I undertand now, I didnt know about the ctrl + m on kaillera, it's pretty cool.
I Reuploaded without the ESC to Full Windows, Thx to advise.

malva00

Smash Master
i think you should take off the [!] from the Japanese SSB rom name in the RDB since all the Japanese play without the [!] xP

Battlecow

Play to Win
The new controller plugin means that I can't do my supercool dashdances for some reason :/

It's still great in a lot of ways though.

firo

Smash Ace
Thanks for sharing this. I haven't downloaded it yet, but I assume that the smash index should be updated with this new stuff.

Are you going to continue working on this project? Any plans for maybe opening up the source? There are still some cumbersome bugs like not being able to type numbers when you press control+m to chat. Ownasaurus' kaillera DLL is open source and has made a big impact.

Gaudy

Smash Rookie
EDIT: Sorry I undertand now, I didnt know about the ctrl + m on kaillera, it's pretty cool.

• I Reuploaded without the ESC to Full Windows.

i think you should take off the [!] from the Japanese SSB rom name in the RDB since all the Japanese play without the [!] xP
Is re-edited too. The problem isn't the Dump symbol, the Japanese Name is "Nintendo All-Star! Dairantou Smash Brothers (J) [!]", the "Nintendo" character is the problem for the 1.4. Thx to advises.

• was corrected the name too:
    0.13 Core 1.4 -- to -- 1.4 Core 0.13 ------ shame XD

Thanks for sharing this. I haven't downloaded it yet, but I assume that the smash index should be updated with this new stuff.

Are you going to continue working on this project? Any plans for maybe opening up the source?
Only there is the 1.4 source, we dont work from the source because not have VB C++ experience, only is based on reverse engineering on EXE, but we are noobs.
Perhaps also unlock the JaboDirect3D8 1.7.0.56, but it is very difficult since it has many protections. Henryxs87 studied from 0 to unlock the 1.7.0.46

The correction was updated recently, if anyone downloaded the emulator yesterday, maybe have problems to access SSB Japanese version, in this case u can correct so:

Open the RDB File with notepad and search "[67D20729-F696774C-C:4A]" and replace:

Code:
Good Name=Nintendo All-Star! Dairantou Smash Brothers (J) [!]
by
Good Name=All Star! Dairantou Smash Brothers (J) [!]
Later, press F5 in Emulator windows. That is all

PD: If someone finds a problem, tell me

Top Bottom