• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super N.E.S. Tournament '11

Communisthunter

Smash Cadet
Great turnout, especially considering Anime Boston was today.

Doubles!

1: Blue Balls (Dank + Tofum) ($96.00) :lucario: + :samus2: :snake:
2: Creamy Maerios (Fubudis + Yebak) ($48.00) :snake: :mario2: + :snake: :luigi2:
3: Marthy Marthas (Beans + John3) ($16.00) :marth: :peach: + :toonlink: :marth:
4: Miobi (Rich + GLHF)
5: Charlie Sheen (Punt + ****)
5: Sweat (**** + Toast)
7: Tortillas....Spicy! (Steven + Dan)
7: White+Yellow (Yellow + White)

Singles!

1: Dank ($88.00) :lucario:
2: Yebak ($40.00) :snake:
3: Tyler ($24.00) :snake: :rob:
4: Paul Wall ($8.00) :ness2: :yoshi2: :metaknight:
5: Beans :marth: :peach:
5: Fish :wolf:
7: GLHF
7: Chris
9: Eduardo
9: Zimo
9: Rich
9: DK
13: Mommy
13: ****
13: Steven
13: Ginge

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
Most of you guys will greatly benefit from going to the other the Mass. tournaments if you are serious about getting good at Brawl. An attendance of nearly 20 that hardly included any of the regular NE tournament players is quite the shock, even to even me.

Too bad I had to miss this one, probably my only chance of winning serious tournament cash in the near and likely far future.

Looked liked a pretty well run tournament. If you guys just hurried it up a bit there could have easily been a third event. Quite surprising there hasn't been a regular Boston tournament thing going on by now. It's a bit expensive sure but the turn out should be amazing everytime.

Top Bottom