• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in the Hall 4 Results!!! (NERDY VIRGINS)

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Guys this was a pretty great tournament for all involved. I enjoyed having you all, thank you for making my series successful. Characters will be up before long and sorry about the side events being cancelled. Here's what you really want.

Singles Results:
1: Count ($149.00) :diddy:
2: Y.b.M. ($68.00) :kirby2:,:zerosuitsamus:
3: Krystedez ($43.00) :pit:,:wario:
4: Kel ($25.00) :snake:,:metaknight:,:falco:
5: Judo ($12.50) :sheilda:,:snake:
5: KERO ($12.50) :olimar:
7: Soldier2 :dk2:,:zelda:
7: Hadesblade :yoshi2:
9: Shadow Phoenix :metaknight:
9: Infern Angelis :snake:, :mario2:
9: The Smile :falco:
9: Ralph Cecil :snake:
13: Slimjim :metaknight:,:kirby2:
13: Luminoth :wario:,:wolf:
13: Ttar :diddy:,:lucario:
13: SneakyTako :rob:
17: Jinx :zerosuitsamus:
17: Shyguy :luigi2:
17: Mister Eric :rob:
17: Forward Air Rage :fox:,:marth:,:yoshi2:
17: Garbo :
17: Sombra :diddy:
17: Kassandranova :peach:,:metaknight:
17: Hael Phael :mario2:, :falco:,:dk2:,:rob:,:ike:,:olimar:,:pikachu2:
25: Boof
25: Stray :kirby2:
25: Level Nine Snake :snake:,:snake:,:snake:
25: Corey
25: Eff :marth:
25: Shadobot :lucario:,:marth:
25: Level 9 cpu :random:

Doubles Results:

1: God Kais (YbM, Infern) ($132.00) :kirby2: :zerosuitsamus:, :snake:
2: Judo,Kel ($66.00) :sheik:, :metaknight:
3: scrambled eggs (count, hades) ($22.00) :diddy:,:wario: :yoshi2:
4: press b for more options (slim lumi) :metaknight:,:wario:
5: Kryz, SP :wario: :pit:,:metaknight:
5: Keroro Platoon (Hael Phael, KERO):pikachu2: :rob:,:olimar:
7: caniacs (kassandra, eric) :metaknight:,:rob:
7: Ralph Cecil,Sombra :snake:,:diddy:
9: Marvel of the Exuberant Presidents (Boof, Eff)
9: electric moccasins (alex, jackson)
13: garbo & stray

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
GOOD JOB KP

Kero gogogogogogogogogogo

Glad to see that count still has fiyah. Can't wait to play you again!

Good job Y.b.M. and Krys! Ya'll are awesome!

Hael Phael getting on up there! Good **** hosting this tournament man. Looks like it was good.

KP KP KP KP KP

:172:

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Might as well do these now. xD

1: Count - Nice seeing you man. Grats on first!
2: Y.b.M. - Good stuff in doubles! I completely forgot to ask you for one of your mix tapes today! >:(
3: Krystedez - KKRRRRREEEEEESTODEZZZ! I can't wait until my Wario starts looking like yours. :D We need to play more friendlies next time! Your Pit is really good.
4: Kel - My good friend, you gimped me soooo hard on Halberd. XD Congrats on your new, awesome job too! We're gonna miss you here though. :(
5: Judo - Good seeing you again man, next time I'll use Wolf haha. Ftilt is scary though. :X
5: KERO - Way to go Kero!
7: Hadesblade - I'm glad I didn't have to play you at this other than in doubles. XD Good stuff as always dude.
9: Shadow Phoenix - GGs man. Fun set in bracket.
9: Infern Angelis - So this is what you didn't want to talk about, eh? Seems like someone needs to implement the cipher metagame.
9: Ralph Cecil - Didn't get to play you this time around, but good stuff!
13: Slimjim - GET IT!
13: SneakyTako - Let's just drink man. XD
17: Shyguy - Your hair. O_O
17: Mister Eric - Awesome set in bracket man! I'm sure I'll see you again soon!
17: Forward Air Rage - You got a lot better from the last time I saw you. :O
17: Sombra - We didn't get to play here! Maybe I'll see you at the upcoming Columbus tournaments?
17: Kassandranova - Whether you liked it or not, we had an awesome, intense set in pools. :O We'll definitely work on the MK MU over wifi and such! Gah, gonna miss you around here too! :(
17: Hael Phael - Tournament was a lot of fun man. I enjoyed myself thoroughly even though I'm running on ~2 hours of sleep. XD GGs in pools as well, keep going Pika against me!
25: Stray - Keep at it man! You've definitely got potential to get really good at this game.
25: Shadobot - Nice talkin' to ya as always man. I wish we could've gotten some friendlies in!
25: Level 9 cpu - YEAHHH! Way to take that stock off of Hadesblade!

Lastly, thanks a ton Hael for the free food, drinks and organizing the tourney. I'm looking forward to BitH5!

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
1: Count - fun stuff, congrats
2: Y.b.M. - fun games as always
4: Kel - good stuff, looking forward to having you around Lexington
5: Judo - Eat more butter
5: KERO - Keep it up!
7: Soldier2 - Keep out of my pockets!
9: Shadow Phoenix - take it easy, bro!
9: Infern Angelis - always have a ton of fun playing you, ggs
9: The Smile - ggs, I need to learn to fight Falco
13: Slimjim - ggs
13: Ttar - learn Diddy's matchups, fool!
17: Jinx - Glad you could make it
17: Mister Eric - .....beep?
17: Sombra - really close games, ggs
17: Hael Phael - Thanks so much for running this, ggs
25: Level Nine Snake - you need a new counterpick
25: Corey - ggs

ggs to all, had tons of fun, can't wait to do it again!

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
1: Count: Good stuff bro, 2 in a row, had fun playing the night before, was fun having ya around
2: Y.b.M.: Good stuff
3: Krystedez: Had fun chilling and playing with ya dude
4: Kel: Good seeing ya again bro, welcome to kentucky here pretty soon
5: Judo: Hey look it's my favorite sheik makin' that money
5: KERO: best doubles partner/ken combo executor ever
7: Soldier2:Good seeing ya again, Enjoy that dollar
7: Hadesblade: It was cool seeing/hanging with you again, I promise next time I'll emphasize more thoroughly how important setups are
9: Shadow Phoenix:Good seeing ya again
9: Infern Angelis: Good games man, seeya again some time soon
9: The Smile:oh look it's greenup
9: Ralph Cecil :greenup in the top 12 is too good
13: Slimjim:I fell to the knees!!!! good seeing ya again slim
13: Luminoth: ggs in pools no more ROB for you
13: Ttar: ggs man, that mu is still really tough for me
13: SneakyTako :good seeing ya again bro
17: Jinx :nice to finally meet you, go to more tourneys
17: Shyguy :you live like 2 doors down from me, you don't need shoutouts
17: Mister Eric :beepo school keeps getting in the way, this summer's gonna be good
17: Forward Air Rage:ggs in pools good seeing ya again bro
17: Garbo: nice to meet you, hook up with greenup and go to more tourneys
17: Sombra:good seeing you again bro, thanks for bringing the setup as always
17: Kassandranova:ggs in pools
17: Hael Phael:man you so cool
25: Boof:nice to meet ya
25: Stray:nice to meet you as well
25: Level Nine Snake: dude you got way less upset than the guy that paid your entry fee
25: Eff :nice meeting you
25: Shadobot :stop sleeping lazy
25: Level 9 cpu :dude i'm so glad you filled in for that guy that left

Once again thank you to everyone for coming out, i appreciate all of the support

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
That was an incredibly fun tournament. It was great seeing all of you again! Hopefully tournaments will start becoming more frequent.

Shoutouts

1: Count: Amazing job getting first! Our set was kinda dumb, but Idc. You probably would have won anyway (I really hate Diddy, lol).
2: Y.b.M.: I didn't play you, but great job. Also, I think your yelling at me sort of backfired. It filled me with a ton of adrenaline, and at that point, I went super aggro and ken comboed Infern. If you hadn't done that (or if Hael hadn't tried to calm me down), I might not have won that match :x
3: Krystedez: That Wario is too good. Amazing Pit, too. It was great playing you.
4: Kel: Great job placing fourth.
5: Judo: Great job beating Krystedez's Pit and getting fifth. Lexington did really well at this tourney!
5: KERO: God you were so aw- Wait, you beat Infern? Crap, how the hell am I supposed to insult you? Well, you didn't get first, so you still suck D:<
7: Soldier2: You were actually... supportive of me? Well, w/e. Good job placing seventh. Lexington!
7: Hadesblade: Fun matches. Don't grab too much against me, though. I might just accidentally freeze the game ;x (good job placing seventh).
9: Shadow Phoenix: I didn't really see your games, but good job placing ninth. Lexington!
9: Infern Angelis: Our set was kind of silly. As usual, I had fun playing you. Sorry for helping put you in ninth :/
9: The Smile: Wow, you did really well against me, especially second game. Keep it up!
9: Ralph Cecil: Uhh... I don't know you. Good job placing ninth, though.
13: Slimjim: Hmm... Idk if I remember you. Were you the one that I played random friendlies with? If so, those were pretty fun.
13: Luminoth: I didn't really see you all that much....
13: Ttar: I think you're improving. I didn't watch you that much, though. Lexington!
13: SneakyTako: Your R.O.B. dittos with Eric were hilarious.
17: Jinx: I heard that you went pretty even with Krystedez in pools. Great job! Lexington!
17: Shyguy: We still need to have our shy money match :x Ggs. Btw, what happened to Falco?
17: Mister Eric: Yes, I really would rather fall over twice than get hugged :x I wasn't actually hurt (well, not badly at all at least), and if you couldn't tell, I was actually laughing afterward, lol. Your R.O.B. ditto set with Tako was hilarious (which I've already said). You placed rather low this time, though. Why is that?
17: Forward Air Rage: Don't know you, sorry.
17: Garbo: This was your first tourney, wasn't it? You did pretty decently for a first tourney. Ggs.
17: Sombra: Your Diddy is getting better! Ggs.
17: Kassandranova: Umm, if you really want to learn the Olimar match-up, talk to Judo about it. SP also knows it. Your MK is better than you think btw. It really is becoming rather good. Keep improving and learning match-ups, and you'll start placing really high. Oh, and no, you're never going to hug me ;P
17: Hael Phael: Amazing TOing. The tournament was simply incredible. Great job taking a game off of Infern btw. Remember, learn to finish games, and you'll start getting really good! Keroro Platoon!
25: Boof: Hmm? Never met you. Sorry.
25: Stray: Never met you, either. Sorry.
25: Level Nine Snake: You gotta stop sandbagging. I've seen you do some incredible **** even when sandbagging.
25: Corey: Didn't meet you. Sorry.
25: Eff: I saw you play a tiny bit, but I never met you. Sorry.
25: Shadobot: I didn't really see you play....
25: Level 9 cpu: Oh man, another Lv. 9. I'm scurred.

Lastly, Alex. I know that you'll never read this, but I must say something. You are the rudest person that I have ever seen. You came into this building thinking that you were hot **** when you didn't even know what an R or L button was. Then you proceeded to get wrecked because of your arrogance. Then, instead of wanting to learn how to get better, you insult all of us, call us nerds, and tell us, including me, a fifteen-year-old child, that we would never get laid. Really? On top of being rude, that's very immature of you. Not to mention you insulting me during our set, telling me to get a girl and questioning if playing Brawl is all I do (when it, in fact, is definitely not). I'm FIFTEEN YEARS OLD. Also, I seriously doubt that you got any ***** after leaving that building unless you paid for it. You did lose about thirty bucks after kicking that controller over the building and breaking it in half, though. Seriously, I hope that you and people like you never even come near Smash tournaments again. Our community is incredible, and we don't need *******s like you trying to insult or ruining it. Grow up. You looked about eighteen or nineteen years old physically, but you are around eleven years old mentally :/

/End rant

Anyway, once again, I really enjoyed the tournament. I hope to see you guys again soon. It was a lot of fun.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yo, I didn't realize Ol dude was being crazy like that toward you all. Someone should have told me and I would have dealt with the situation, literally. I thought you all knew him... Next time something like that happens get my attention please. I bet he wouldn't have said that to my face.....

Shout outs later.... Happy Easter everyone....

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
What YbM said, I was helping with brackets so I had no idea that happened. Also, I need a mario next to my Snake. Xero u know im repping it

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
It's all good, that guy had about as much swag as a hind tit on the back of a boar.

I'll post shoutouts when I'm not so desperately behind on a project. Laters

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I stood up to said guy. Sombra's gf and I already figured out what was wrong with that guy. Lol. I pretty much told him that there are people at this tournament getting laid ( and I pointed to kel, ybm, sombra, lumi, slim, ect ) and I told that guy that from the looks of it, he had probably never gotten laid, and sombras gf backed me up on that. No worries ybm, the smasher gfs assessed the situation. :p good stuff kero sticking up for us too. :D

:phone:

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
1: Count: Good job on first, two BTIHs in a row that you won. ^_^
3: Krystedez: It was fun in pools, wish I hadn't of suicided as much though. T_T
4: Kel it was fun in double, but I was against Judo for the most part in our matches. =D
5: Judo: It was fun playing in double. That was the worst i've been edgeguarded in a while. ^_^
5: KERO: Doubles was fun. ^_^ I think I was against Phael for the most part in our matches.
7: Soldier2: Fun sets in pool. I was so lost against your DK. o-o
7: Hadesblade: It was fun in bracket. ^_^ I feel so awkward against Yoshi, & that was a neat little trick with the b-reversal thing.
9: Shadow Phoenix:It was fun playing friendlies with you. Your MEta was really good. ^_^
9: Infern Angelis: It was fun playing friendlies with you, I need to learn the Snake ditto better. T_T
9: The Smile:=D
9: Ralph Cecil: Don't SD as much. >_<
13: SneakyTako: It was fun in Brackets, & pools, I got way too lucky against you.
17: Jinx: GGs in pools, I wish I could play the ZSS more.
17: Shyguy: D= You dropped Falco?
17: Mister Eric: >_< GGs in pools, even though you destroyed me.
17: Forward Air Rage:=D
17: Sombra:It was fun teaming with you in doubles, & it was fun in our bracket matches as well. ^_^
17: Hael Phael:It was fun in doubles, & bracket. Also great tourney man. ^_^
25: Level Nine Snake: I expected more out of you!
25: Eff: It was fun in pools. Your Marth is pretty good.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Quick shoutout to SP (Shadow Pheonix) before I go back to my studying/project;

good job in doubles, you were the one carrying me honestly. Most times you died it was because I wasn't there to save you, most times we lost was because I didn't let you take a stock or let you take a stock when it was clearly a 2v1 either way.

sorry to disappoint. if we team again ill do way better.

(also, I owe you ten bucks. i wonder why you never reminded me, but I think its cuz I was all over the place. let me know next time we're at tournament I'll personally spot your fee next time singles or doubles; hope you're going to SiiS! If not, I'll try to be out there more this summer, we'll see if I can get a ride from my dad or count again)

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Everyone, I had an enjoyable time at this.

Personally, I feel I should have done better. I'm so inconsistent with my playing (it irks me so); either I do really well or I choke and make dumb decisions. This is something I definitely need to work on. At times I feel like I played like a turd sandwich. :-/ eww.

Anyway, I am feel fortunate that I was able to actually talk to some smashers this time around. You guys are really cool. It makes going to tournaments more enjoyable when you can connect with people outside of the game.

Kero - Good job! I feel like I am improving against Olimar. He's a tough matchup for me personally. But someday I will get you. Nonetheless, good show!

Infern - I hope you really do get the chance to go to Peru. If you want any suggestions of things to do (I don't know why you would. I mean, you are a native) just ask me! I played better against you the first time we played (in 2009). Snake is just an intimidating character for me to face (it used to be Falco, but not so much anymore). Hopefully, I will be more of a challenge in the future.

Count - Congrats getting first. I watched you play some. I feel there is much I can learn just by watching people. I enjoyed our Diddy ditto, I should like someday to do it again. (I'm going to improve, expect more of a challenge next time!).

Ralph Cecil - the snafu concerning stage selection was lame, but I suppose such things happen. I feel like when we play the stage selection is a huge factor in who wins the match. Good job thwarting my comeback on Norfair, though (I was actually excited about it, but no, haha). When we play next I will learn how to better maneuver around stages when grenades (that I can't see) are blowing. Also, doubles was pretty fun!

Mister Eric - Yeah, I second what you said last night. I don't always play the best at this venue. But, it was nice to see you again. Good luck with whatever you decide to pursue, haha!!

Hadesblades - I had fun in our matches. You were really the first Yoshi I've faced. I hope we get the chance to play again in the future.

Luminoth - Yeah, we didn't get to play did we? Pools took awhile and I had to go before the tourney even concluded. We will play someday. But not next weekend, I'm going on a biking trip.

Smile - We played a few times, but every time we play I get valuable experience against Falco. Hope to play you some more at some point.

Kassandranova - I was wanting to play you more than I did, but maybe in the future I will. Don't give up on Peach! You Metaknight was greatly improved since the last time we played! Great job! Like I said before, I'll bring my A game next time!

Kel - I enjoyed our pools matches. Your Falco caught me off guard in the first match. But the second match was a lot of fun! I was hoping to play your MK at some point (but we only did that in doubles --doesn't really count, haha). I'm sure we'll meet again in a future tournament!

Finally, I almost peed my pants when that Alex guy threw his controller. He actually did that after our matches (I easily 3 stocked him). I'm all about community expansion, but I'm not sure sore losers and venom slinging idiots are the people we need. The kid obviously has no social skills or sense of decency. I'm willing to bet he did not get laid that night.

Hael - Thanks for running a great tourney again. I hope you do another one soon!

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
I almost forgot:

Sneaky Tako -Thanks for helping out on the ROB matchup. Like I said in my last post, sometimes I would do really well, but then I would just blow it! Anyway, it was fun playing you. You're a really chill guy to play with. I hope we can play again soon!

And Kassandra, yeah, haha, thanks for sticking for all of us at the tourney when that loser was spewing his idiocies! I know my girlfriend got a kick out of his abhorrent behavior, haha!

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
I stood up to said guy. Sombra's gf and I already figured out what was wrong with that guy. Lol. I pretty much told him that there are people at this tournament getting laid ( and I pointed to kel, ybm, sombra, lumi, slim, ect ) and I told that guy that from the looks of it, he had probably never gotten laid, and sombras gf backed me up on that. No worries ybm, the smasher gfs assessed the situation. :p good stuff kero sticking up for us too. :D

Haha, that's great. Too bad that I missed that. I'm glad that someone called him out on his bull****. Good stuff!

Also, lol at the new title. That should be the title of BitH5 actually.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
1: Count- Good job on first! I'll figure out the Diddy match-up someday, I was starting to understand it by the end of game 2. I don't think Diddy v DK is as bad as I said it was, it's just really frustrating. Thanks for the advice, can't wait to play you again.
2: Y.b.M.- Young black MAD! Good job on second, surprised you beat Kryz. Mix CDs everywhere!
3: Krystedez- You're too good, man! I really did think you were going to take the entire thing. Glad we got those friendlies in. I'm still a little mad about that pools match, but I'll Ook you next time. I believe I won our MM in the end, although Shadowbot and his late entrance might have caused some shenanigans.
4: Kel- Good games, I did so much better than I did in our past matches. The 9 wind and it's sweet spot are real, I'm serious! It was cool talking to you, you're a lot chiller than I thought at first.
5: Judo- Good job on 5th, I know you coulda done better but 5th is awesome too. We need to team sometime, get that doubles money haha. My hot chocolate at Denny's 3-stocked your entire meal. And no, this isn't a construction zone. Lexington!
5: KERO- I'll cheer for you in non-Lexington weeklies because you're Lexington. We're a... do I dare say family? Lexington needs to stick together yo. Awesome job beating Infern! I was so scared your father was going to come in and ruin everything like right after you beat Infern. Lexington!
7: Soldier2- Man that Zelda lookin awfully nice and better than Judo's next to that DK. 7th is awesome, good job S2! Lexington!
9: Shadow Phoenix- Good games, picking Brinstar was your demise. I had to pick scissors against you, who woulda expected that! And if I didn't say it before, I was so dedicated to tacking on percent on you whenever I had a lead, it was almost suicidal. Lexington!
9: Infern Angelis- One of these days I will bring $5 extra to specifically money match you.
13: Ttar- One of these days, I will be admitted to the gates of Valhalla. Pick a character, yo. Also, this kid is a wizard. That cup stacking in Denny's was the most illegal thing I've ever seen in the history of breakfast. Lexington!
13: SneakyTako- Good games. I was so scared you were going to comeback in all our matches, you just have so much explosive potential. lol@ROB, getting shield poked by DK u-smash. Sorry for stealing your opportunity at Count! You and Eric are the funniest dudes ever, you guys should room together and make it into a sitcom.
17: Jinx- I'm not mad at you! You were getting pretty sassy at Denny's, man.
17: Mister Eric- It always manages to surprise me how funny you are. Great seeing you, sorry for pulling out the :zelda:. You'll get it eventually. Sorry if my camera holding skills are sub-par.
17: Sombra- Thanks for coming again, you're making a lot of progress in the short time you've been playing.
17: Kassandranova- I really want to make a joke about butter. JK, nice seeing you and all. That DK drawing was too cute.
17: Hael Phael- Great job as a TO here! I understand what you mean by it's hard to TO and play in the same tournament. I fully support your decision to have dropped low tiers, the tourney ran great.
25: Level Nine Snake- Oh man I didn't even get to see you this tourney. Call me sometime!
25: Shadobot- Nice seeing you as always.

lol@the redneck ragequit. So much drama. I'ma go get laid!

Great performance by Lexington in general, keep on getting better. Our Denny's stop afterwards was the best thing ever. Best waitress ever too. Hot chocolate is the manliest drink ever! I swear! Earl staring at me seductively while I chaingrabbed and ate my burger was one of the best things I've ever seen. We gotta do this more often, at least for good ol' times sake.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
1: Count - We never got our money match in; but after our pools match, I can see it would have been a massacre. Great games though :D
2: Y.b.M. - Man, absolutely wrecked me. Why'd I ask for Kirby? D;
3: Krystedez - Teaming with you was great fun, we should do it again. I feel as though we'll do much better next time, knowing how the other plays now.
4: Kel - Good job on 4th. Can't wait to have you in Lex :D
5: Judo - I can't believe how great you are. Keep repping Lex :D
5: KERO - Same to you KERO. You put yourself down way too much. You're an incredible player.
7: Soldier2 - That set was great, at least until game 3. But still, you're really friggin good. Great games :D
7: Hadesblade - We didn't play at all I don't believe
9: Shadow Phoenix - Still not good yet, but improving. Keep it up, you'll get up there eventually.
9: Infern Angelis - Good games. I get a little closer each time we play. I'll get you eventually :p
9: The Smile - Great Falco.
9: Ralph Cecil - Your Snake is really good :)
13: Slimjim - Hey, sorry, I'm not great at giving advice. But you've improved a lot, keep it up.
13: Ttar - Your Diddy wasn't there yet. But keep working at him, you'll get it there soon. Diddy's a difficult character.
13: SneakyTako - We didn't play :(
17: Jinx - Hey, sorry about brackets, I know you didn't want to get knocked out by Lex :/
17: Mister Eric - Hey, good mm. :D
17: Kassandranova - It'll be good having you in Lex. Maybe then we'll all get butter :D
17: Hael Phael - Thanks for hosting, incredible tourney. Even with all of the nerdy virgins who never get laid. xD
25: Level Nine Snake - GODDAMMIT WHY DIDN'T YOU WIN.
25: Shadobot - We didn't get to play. That makes me sad.

All in all, an absolutely incredible tourney, especially considering how new you are to the community Hael. Keep it up!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path

Stupid diddy mains winnin all the money, time for a banana limit or ban, amirite? :D Good !@#$ at this bud, thanks for bringing me.

YOOOOOOOOOOU! I wanna MM your ZSS when my Pit gets out of his own hyperbolic time chamber next time. Otherwise, see you in the next bracket, with Wario pumpin' his arms! Ggs, sorry I was so salty, I felt discouraged playing Pit most of the day and everyone's like, WARIOOOOOO COME OOOOON. T_T

You douchebag, you use Pit and you're not banned yet gtfo and get laid
with a bike.

4: Kel ($25.00) :snake:,:metaknight:

We always have such close good matches, and I was glad you were taking my Pit seriously game 1 in bracket earlier, I appreciate that. I shoulda learnt my lesson tho :x... Thanks for coming, it was nice seeing/playing you again!

Wtf I think you made me saltier IN a match than I've ever been Judo, when I step back in with Wario next time you won't be asking "ARE YOU SURE?", you'll be asking "ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO PIT? PLEASE?" :awesome: Good games my friend, best Sheik ever. I look forward to next time. I hope my salt didn't get in your eyes while you were gimping me hardcore on PC. XD

Olimar just gets ****ed too hard sometimes, but man you've always had me on my toes everytime we've played. It was a great game, sir, thanks for coming!

I don't know what "MM" you're talking about ??? Sorry I lose track of things. I think your DK was really good though. Salelda is free, though. :3

You wanted Pit. YOU GOT !@#$! :pit: And next time I'll just stop wasting our time and let you kill me lolol. That was ********. EGGS! ARROWS! EGGS! ARROWS! Be assured, I woulda timed you out with less than 50 LGs with this ruleset if it was third game XD! Ggs, you ***** us in doubles you and count lol. Glad to have you with us, the ride was fun.

Already did your shoutout :glare:. lol j/k We gotta play more next time and if I don't have someone jumping on me to team I'll definitely keep ya on the top after anyone else I've said I wanted to team with.

Infern buddy. You know I woulda embarrassed your Snake with Pit right? :awesome: Nah, with my God Kai luck you probably woulda burnt me as hard as Y.b.M. did, lol. Nice seeing you again though.

You have a really good Falco! It was fun playing you.

You were really nice to talk to, I really liked you snake, it gave me quite a scare, I'm really good at the matchup with Pit. Sucky SD's for you though, damn... We'll play again one day hopefully! It was nice meeting you.

I don't think we played/met unfortunately. :(

Keep reppin the wolf/wario. You'll get there, Lumi. And I love how you guys make my name sound like a vampire or something. Be careful :scared:... Luuuminnaucht! (German sounding for moon night. Naucht is night I think in german. I think it fits you!)

* scratches head...* did...we play? I remember your name though. I don't think we did... Hm.

I love your Rob. nuffsaid. quit gimping meeehhhhh D: Sneaky******* is moarliekit. Anyways, sorry for "cheering" against you. I was trying to help Kass stop being down on herself so much tho. D:

I love that ZSS, our matches were really fun. Thanks for coming, I was glad to meet you.

Didn't get to play you I guess. Darn. I like facing Luigis.

Robs. ROBS. EVERYWHERE .... BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! Oh shi I think I ran over one. Oh good, it's batteries just fell out, no problems. :awesome:

F-air? Hum. Didn't get to play you.

"So you're name's garbo, huh? Sure hope you don't fight like one".
"STOP LECTURING ME AND SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!"

lol I don't know, I didn't meet you I guess :< Should really fix that next time I go to one of these, meet EVERYONE!

Another Diddy? Omg what will we do! :urg: (I didn't get to meet you. Damn.)

Kassy, quit being so hard on yourself. I really think you're good, and just because you lose to some "scrubs" every once in a while doesn't mean anything. It just means you're being inconsistent. It works to your advantage to really try the old school way of things. Be as predictable as you want with your actual combos when you're metaknight (u-air u-air u-air, d-air protection, f-air, out of shield n-air, and then there's always TORNADO! the safest damn move in the game (except against Pit, won't lie :awesome: )

It's when you just throw out stuff that will hurt you. That means don't be afraid to shuttle loop after you hit someone, but not when you in your shield or trying to gimp them randomly; that's what gets predictable! I'm sorry I'm not much of a help. I hope you don't take this as an offense.

Sorry for the jokes too.

Thanks for the tourney Hael, I'll be sure to plan on comin to the next one if I can! :)

25: Boof

All I was thinkin when ever I heard or seen this name was "Bidoof?" XD Sorry we didn't get to meet.

Hi. I don't believe we've met! What's your na- oh. >_<;

25: Level Nine Snake :snake:,:snake:,:snake:

Oh ffs, when you signed up for bracket I thought you were just pulling my leg. Can't believe you were serious. You should switch to Meta Knight. I heard he's good.

25: Corey

I not sure if I met you, I forget names quite easily. Sorry. . .

25: Eff :marth:

Eff that marth! It was too good! Great games in pools. Marth Pit is so fun!

25: Shadobot :lucario:,:marth:

Sorry we didn't get any more funzies, and sorry about the controller mix up. I'm fine with this one, whatever it is XD

25: Level 9 cpu :random:

No one mains random you noob lol. What'd you get first round, meta knight, and still lose? lololnoob. Go get laid.

Great tournament, I loved it, and you all made it worth it! sorry for holding up bracket so badly with my really slow Pit, it didn't help ... :(

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Excel I would link you to my latest $5 MM from Count from like a year ago, but I'm too lazy.

Also, Infern playing Mario is too good.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
But I haven't played in 4 months. I get better when I don't play, not even kidding.

EDIT: Although a couple of weeks ago I did start questioning why I never used crouching jab in Brawl. Then I realized it wasn't a fighting game. :p

Kel

Smash Master
I can officially admit this now;

I have a Wario problem

There, I said it.

Also, I used falco more than I used snake

Count

Smash Champion
Xero what's your record vs me? Like 1-8?

Ksizzle and others: Thanks for the props. Much appreciated.

Shoutoutz!

2: Y.b.M.-Good sets, I know playing a gay diddy like mine is really frustrating, and it doesn't help that your characters get stomped by mine. You'll figure it out though, and I'll be ready for a beating next time we play. Was great to see you.

3: Krystedez ($43.00)-So glad I didn't have to play you, I get tired of losing to you haha. At least I'm always losing to an awesome guy though. Thanks for keeping me entertained on the trip, I always have a blast. You're a ton of fun to be around. That pit is getting so good, but I always want wario!!

4: Kel ($25.00)-Would've been fun to play, but not so much fun to get bodied by a character you hardly even use. Great job at this having to play Kryz so early, then stomping through losers. And you are sooooooooo good in doubles. I swear you're impossible to hit on your last stock. Was cool to see you.

5: Judo ($12.50)-Would've liked to have played you, I swear you level up every time I see you. Your knowledge of the game surpasses everybody, once you get to reading people even harder we're all in for a rude awakening.

5: KERO-I got so lucky vs you. You outplayed me the whole set and I won because Olimar's recovery randomly screws him over. Great job at this, you've gotten way better despite not being too active. Was great seeing you!! Also, I don't think Y.b.M. was trying to be mean when you were playing Infern, he was just trying to help his bro out. Great job in that set!

7: Soldier2-Tough DK and Zelda. I really think Diddy destroys Zelda. DK is bad, but yeah, not as bad as you say it is. It is just a matchup you've really gotta practice and also you gotta keep that DI solid. Great job at seventh, Lexington is so legit.

7: Hadesblade-Best Yoshi everrrrr. Thanks for teaming with me. It was awesome. I'm sad I didn't get to get carried by you in LT teams. Sorry about the whole ride situation at the end, I was so dead though. GJ at this too, thought you coulda had Y.b.M. but he gotcha with that rock!

9: Shadow Phoenix-GGs in pools. Sorry if my advice on the matchup isn't good, I usually only think about it from Diddy's perspective, haha. Can't wait to play again. You definitely got better from the last time we played; also you adjust really well. Good stuff.

9: Infern Angelis-I really wanted to play you, would've been awesome. Tough luck in bracket, you'll bounce back next tournament though..it also stunk you had to play Kel so early in losers. Great seeing you again!!

9: The Smile-You've gotten so much better! GGs in pools, the Falco gets tougher every time I see you. Great seeing you again!!

9: Ralph Cecil-I think I was most impressed with how good you were out of anybody I played at this tournament. I definitely did not realize your Snake was that good until I watched you play a few matches. Great stuff, I was so nervous heading into our set, I got lucky that you sd'd some.

13: Slimjim-GGs man especially in doubles. You really did work at this! Sucks you didn't feel in control of your character, but you can definitely play more this summer. Knees have improved so much!!

13: Luminoth-Great placing despite a tough bracket. I think you've improved the most out of anybody, considering the first time I played you last year I stomped you, and now you are stomping on me in doubles. I'm definitely glad I didn't run into you in bracket.

13: Ttar-Nice Lucario, such a tough matchup for him. I loved watching your Diddy too, really tricky!

13: SneakyTako-Sneaky keep your head up! You're such a good player, I really think you just let nerves get to you in tournament play. Thanks for chatting a bunch with me, you crack me up. Btw, I avoided you again muhahahahahahah

17: Jinx-Impressive ZSS, I didn't know who you were and your ZSS was disgustingly good. Can't wait to play you sometime, that ZSS was nasty!!

17: Shyguy-I feel like I didn't see you at this, but its good to see you at a tournament again. Your Falco is great!

17: Mister Eric-Awesome seeing you. Why are you down here?!?!!? You're way too good to be down here. Wish we could've played, I love watching your ROB. Can't wait til next time.

17: Forward Air Rage-Nice Yoshi, really tricky!! Fun to watch.

17: Garbo-Nice toon link, hope you keep coming to tourneys!

17: Sombra-Your Diddy is really good, I feel like you could just use some MU help which I could definitely help you with. I love watching it though, you do a lot of cool stuff! I was really nervous about possibly having to ditto you. Can't wait to see you at a tourney again, we can talk more! Its cool you're already blending in with the community even though you don't really have a scene in your area.

17: Kassandranova-Kassy! I wish we could've played. It was nice talking to you for a minute, sorry I didn't stay long I was freaking out about having to play another set. Don't get discouraged, I can definitely see a lot of improvement. I'm nervous for next time.

17: Hael Phael-Great tournament, and thanks for the housing. Keep that competitive mindset and you will go places. Thanks for everything!!

25: Boof-GGs in pools, hope you keep making it out to tournaments!
25: Stray-Didn't talk but lets play!

25: Corey-GGs in pools, hope you stay interested in the scene!

25: Eff-GGs in bracket, don't get discouraged your Marth is good that spike on me was nasty!

25: Shadobot-Amazing games the night before, I always enjoy chatting!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Lmao at kryz's shout out to himself saying "get laid". Thanks for the advice kryz! Nah, your jokes didn't bother me at all. :)
I hope we get to play again.

I'm too lazy to do shout outs. @_@
But I'm still very salty about hadesblade's hair.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
@Count: Thanks man. :D Hopefully we get to play in tournament sometime soon!

@Krystedez: Nacht is night in German haha. I really like that too! XD KREEEESTODEZZZ!

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
You are correct, Count. I definitely could use matchup advice. At the next tournament in which we both attend, I would very much like to speak with you concerning this. It's the Snakes, man. They get me every time.

I actually really enjoyed the Diddy ditto. We should do it again! Between dittoing and watching you and AZ, I don't see how I can't get better (eventually).

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Great Job Count! I think it's your turn to beat me. I use to always beat you, now Karma is getting me back. You are an amazing player and very smart player. I literally am amazed on how good your Diddy is....Keep it up..

www.facebook.com/Y.b.M.music

You are too good. That Wario is sooooo tough. I think we're almost even in matches. Keep at it. The Black Order is suppose to be the God Kais Rivals... so get some members darn it.

4: Kel ($25.00) :snake:,:metaknight:,:falco:
We're doing something before you leave...no homo

Great matches, you are good company. Come to more tournaments. You will surprise a lot of players.

You did good. I always like to see you do well, I just rooted for Infern cause thats family. But good stuff

I'm not calling you a bad player or anything within the same context. You are good. Just wanted Sneaky to play Count that's all..

Next time we will get that match recorded.... I need some more videos of me up...:embarrass:

I play a lot of characters and I'm good with them. take notes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMt55fi7ZQQ

Surprisingly good.... Keep it up...

Haha Good stuff on beating Sneaky

play Kirby more... your MK is good, but your Kirby is more solid

Beat Infern next time

You have gotten better... keep it up.

Muahahaha, It's all good. Stick to your game plan and don't go back on your words...

Step it up

Nice to see you again pimp... *sigh* poor Falco

Who you finna try...who you finna try...

Step it up!

Step it up
Didnt realize who you were cause your name doesn't match your online name. Next time we'll play, I think you have a lot of potential... keep it up though.
You should Main Metaknight:mad:

Step it up...

25: Boof- Step it up
Step it up
Until next time... GOD KAIS!!!!

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
You did good. I always like to see you do well, I just rooted for Infern cause thats family. But good stuff
I understand completely. It's just that you kinda scared the crap out of me when you started yelling right behind me, lol.

Then again, what doesn't scare me? XD

Top Bottom