• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ozzfest 4 - Houston, TX 4/23/2011

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion

AiB Link

Singles:

1: Ultimate Razer :snake: :diddy: :zerosuitsamus:
2: Trela :lucario:
3: Jerm :toonlink: :zelda:
4: PJ :toonlink:
5: Denti :olimar:
5: Gnes (forfeitted to Jerm in Loser's Bracket) :metaknight:
7: Illmatic :peach:
7: Ozz :falco: :marth:
9: Bio :zerosuitsamus:
9: Tesh :sonic:
9: Redshadow :wario:
9: Leaf :pikachu2:
13: heytallman :lucas:
13: P4 :metaknight:
13: Problemo :metaknight:
13: CY :metaknight:
17: El Torero :marth:

Doubles:

1: Gnes :metaknight: :diddy: :snake: & Razer :diddy: :metaknight: :fox: :snake:
2: Trela :lucario: & Jerm :toonlink:
3: Denti :olimar: & Redshadow :wario:
4: Tesh :sonic: & Bio :zerosuitsamus:
5: P4 :metaknight: & Illmatic :peach:
5: Ozz :metaknight: & CY :wario: :metaknight:
7: Kilik :sheik: & Problemo :metaknight:
7: Batou :snake: & PJ :toonlink: :metaknight:
9: El Torero :marth: & Chris Meatbag :dedede:

Waseda Doubles:

1: PJ :metaknight: & Gnes :metaknight:
2: CY :wario: & Illmatic :metaknight:
3: Ozz :metaknight: & Tesh :sonic:
4: P4 :metaknight: & Bio :zerosuitsamus:
5: Jerm :marth: & Leaf :pikachu2:
5: Denti :falco: & Tallman :lucas:
7: Roar :falco: & Trela :pt:
7: Problemo :metaknight: & Razer :fox:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Quick shoutouts

KRD - I'm sorry, I had no idea I was coming until I left and JUST made singles.

Trela - For making me get home late

Ozz - For an amazing event

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
singles characters should be snake, diddy, zss in that order.
teams should be diddy, mk, fox, snake in that order.

had fun thanks for the tourney ozz :)

CY

Smash Ace
literally just got home 5 minutes ago, had to stop by dat young Mcdonald's cuz TACO BELL WAS ****ING CLOSED.

anyway i did ****ty in singles, played soooooooooooooooooooo bad but I still had a good time and did okay in doubles.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'm quitting for a while, parent issues, issues in my playstyle, and not understand this game at all.

Really good job Pj, I'm proud of you.

See everyone (hopefully) at HOBO 32.

Gnes

Smash Master
I need snake by my name in teams, my snake did work ^_^

And ally, my mk is growing, my set with trela was super fun and close. Me and him are 1-1 :)

sheikamaru

jive
trela - thanks for the friendlies mang :p 60/40 match up ain't that bad lol

pj - gj on 4th place haha you're lucky i didn't enter :p jk

ozz - our matches were intense lol when did ya pick up mk mang?

el torro - come to hobo and i promise you you'll get your intense sheik matches

problemo - it was fun doing dubz w/ ya lol i still wonder if i should have taken that last stock lololol :p

bio/tesh - GJJJJJJJJ DUDEZZZ! LOL bio we must play again.. you're zss.. i got beef wit it haha

heytallman - you're a real funny dood man :p

jerm - do i have ta run into ya in tourney just to get the best outta you? :C

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
PJ did a TON of work yesterday, no joke. His goofiness belies how good he really is...

BioDG

Smash Ace
I played badly at this tournament, but I had a lot of fun! It's great to see Houston getting stronger. Big props to pj and Tesh. :)

By Hobo 32, I'm going to see to it that I will have a better zero suit.

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter Sunday. Shoutouts later, dawgs.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
1: Ultimate Razer - Basketball was by far the best part of Ozzfest. We'll have to play on a 10ft goal with a ball with air next time lol :)
2: Trela - Hit him with that shiny aura sphere
3: Jerm - Zelda too good
4: PJ - Lemme even out your shoe for you homie
5: Denti - I died so early in our matches :(, ggs though :)
5: Gnes (forfeitted to Jerm in Loser's Bracket) - Ashley Van Court, best troll in existence?
7: Illmatic - Work on what we talked about :) we'll become super **** at dubs in no time
7: Ozz - Fun tourney once again, we should play some more sometime, I can remember the last time we played friendlies
9: Bio - "**** you guys... good luck Bio" Waseda was a lot of fun, we should team for regular dubs sometime :)
9: Tesh - Thanks for killing me on a trip then running all of game 3 ^_^
13: heytallman - "I'm going to upsmash you" :). My commentary da bess, hopefully it gets uploaded with matches.
13. P4 - Aw **** you boy you ain't tryin to get high
13: Problemo - GGs in dubs
13: CY - Basketball was where it was attt, we need to run dubs sometime, come to more events, I miss having tan and sexy around :)

Bouns shoutout to RT and his poopy computer

And shoutout to all the livestream ***s

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Damn, my bad ozz. I missed this =[. I got you a going away gift. Let me know whenever you are in the alief or sugarland fountains area and Ill give it to you. Glad everyone had fun and nice turnout.

Player 4/Tallman: You boys still aint ready for me. B.O.D.I.E.D.

heytallman

CTALL
Damn, my bad ozz. I missed this =[. I got you a going away gift. Let me know whenever you are in the alief or sugarland fountains area and Ill give it to you. Glad everyone had fun and nice turnout.
DAWWWWWGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOU MISSED THIS ****, DAWG, THIS **** WAS HYPE! It was TOO CRUCIAL that you showed up, and you didn't dawgggggg! You missed your boy JERM TEST HIS SKILLS with Zelda and straight up BODYING PJ's MK like he so free! He got GIEFED, dawgggg, it was like one hit he done! Sentinel gay as **** dawggggggg! Dawgggggg when we gonna money match, dawg? You got that Pokemon Black and White?

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
Ozz thanks for hostin a great tourni. im just starting off so i just want to send out a few shout outs. thankss for the Falco advice, it was worth the trip just to see you play him.

Trela sorry the drawing didnt work out in your favor in waseda doubles, thanks for giving it your all. I learned allot(we'll get them next time)

Jerm- sorry bout that ******** gimp in game 2 on sv in wasedas, but i gotta take what i can get man. XD
i enjoyed watching you play... and sorry about hesitating the after game handshakes, i wasnt tryin to be salty or nothing, i just havent had alot
of experience in tournaments and i forget how respectful and sportsmen like you ranked players can be. ill be sure to stick my hand out first the next
time we play

Shadow PJ- thanks for housing, and way to beat Denti XD, you should of beat jerm, if only i had another burrito to give you, hell you might of won the whole toruni.

Thanks to all of Huston! yall inspire me to be better XD

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
1: Ultimate Razer - you make it seem like i've got a lot worse, but really you just got a ****load better. I wish i had the same perception of the game that you and gnes have. good ****.
2: Trela - your matches are always the most exciting to watch because you have the most intimidating mindset out of any smasher ever
3: Jerm- you adapted really fast, good ****
4: PJ -you officially became a pro, but staying consistent will be the hardest part keep it up
5: Denti - glad you came down. and I think your phone is probably the most badass thing ever
5: Gnes (forfeitted to Jerm in Loser's Bracket) - i reallllly do not get how you have such a clear understanding of this game. i have been envious of this quality you possess since day 1
7: Illmatic -its always great to have you at a tournament man, you bring a lot of personality to the table.while peach is horrible and boring to watch, its gonna be interesting to see how much you will improve over the next few months since your motivation and drive will definetly take you there
9: Bio -you'll be top 5 in houston in no time
9: Tesh - i had lots of fun teaming, and thanks for bringing all that stuff because it helped a lot.
13: heytallman - thanks alllllooooooooot for the announcing and the hat usage
13: P4 - dankest mod
13: CY - lets team next hobo, we both rusty
17: El Torero - you have a lot of potential, just work on your mentality and perception of the game because those are the most important things
RT - thanks for all the help, but i really wish you wouldve played in a event or something so that you would've enjoyed the tournament a bit more.
Kilik - you are suprisingly good and i think you are a part of the new wave of houston smashers that are going to become super **** one day

very satisfied with this tournament, and i should be at hobo for my last tx tourney. Unfortunately I think my drive to become better has officialy gone, i just dont really care enough to be the best or place well and w/e. i'll still enter and stuff, but for fun and not to improve or place high. Brawl is a great game, until it is taken super seriously. thanks everyone for attending :)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dang Razer you can't carry a MK in Waseda? You trash like the Rockets bro.

:phone:

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
love not knowing how to operate this website yet, i just posted the same msg three times cause i couldnt see it LOL and
now i have no idea how to delete so im just making different msgs cause im a noob but hey ill get there you'll see XD

CY

Smash Ace
1: Ultimate Razer - dat basketball was hype
2: Trela - for some reason when you were like i'm gonna commentate and you just go up and say "sweet" then walked off was funny as hell to me.
3: Jerm - funeral > the suburbs
4: PJ - TL is so gay to play O_O
5: Denti - Olimar is so gay to play O_O
5: Gnes - (forfeitted to Jerm in Loser's Bracket) you got lucky illmatic had to leave for waseda finals ;) nah you're too good, like scary good. wtf
7: Illmatic - Waseda was hype and it was really awesome talking about music and **** with you. we should team for regular teams sometime yo.
7: Ozz - thanks for running the tourney, it was really fun. we both know we could of done a lot better in teams but **** happens. **** be rusty.
9: Bio - cool to see some new Houston players that are good, glad to see new players still joining the scene. fun doubles in regular and Waseda
9: Tesh - same as Bio^^ also my 90% combo on you was hype :D :D :D pictochat ftw
9: Redshadow - dat Redshadow, dat teams
9: Leaf - good stuff in our set, for some reason I just wasn't feeling singles and I was just auto piloting and doing ******** stuff /johns. but good job, next time i'll go Wario for sure
13: heytallman - good talking and seeing you again, i was laughing so hard when you were talking **** about RT's laptop and he got pissed. also all that midnight running is paying off, you definitely lost a lot of weight. :D good ****!
13: P4 - bball was hype as hell and dat *** got waxed in HORSE. good **** chilling and talking with you. also you've improved a lot, good stuff.

RT: you should enter some stuff or at least play a friendly wtf. also your laptop sucks.
neobatou: basketball was hype lol you were going all Kobe towards the end.

proly forgot a few, some dude looked like Hylian that was from Dallas. HYPE for Hylian reincarnation.

diegot143

Smash Cadet
5: Denti thanks for that money match and the olimar information about the white pikamin
7: Illmatic thanks for the freindlies and good luck in your decisions
7: Ozz im sorry to hear about what your deciding i hope you renew your drive bc i believe you are important to the houston brawl scene
9: Bio good stuff and yeah i guess my predictions where wrong dead wrong
9: Tesh good seeing you again and congrats on your placement my man, atleast getting some wins in, is always a good thing.
9: Redshadow good tourney match
9: Leaf wow you are now my rival lol
13: heytallman good freindlies they were intense
13: Problemo my c stick
13: CY did i freindly your mk and warrio?

Tesh

Smash Hero
1: Ultimate Razer : You and Gnes have some true skill, being able to play so many characters at top level. Good stuff.
2: Trela :awesome:
3: Jerm-ggs,
4: PJ-lol, amazing work in doubles and bringing it back vs illmatic
5: Denti :awesome:
5: Gnes :awesome:
7: Illmatic good stuff and ggs in doubles
7: Ozz fun event and glad i got to team with you
9: Bio-good stuff and ggs, keep working at it, you still have much to learn
9: Tesh :urg:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps&t=4m56s
9: Redshadow :awesome: I wanted to time out one of you Warios in friendlies, but maybe next time
9: Leaf :awesome:
13: heytallman :awesome:
13: P4-:cool: Brawl is a 9 to 5 job. do a little bit of work, count to 8 and hope someone else screws up worse than you do.
13: Problemo- lol @ the timeout friendly we had. if we play again i'll show you my not so campy pokemon trainer.
13: CY- lol @ that wall ****, when that line pops up, you know great things will happen
17: El Torero-diego? ggs bro hope to see u next time

batou-black doubles

if you didnt enter singles, i 100% forgot your name already.

BioDG

Smash Ace
1: Ultimate Razer - Why are you guyz so good? I just...don't get it. :o
2: Trela - I always like to watch your lucario. Great job in doubles.
3: Jerm - Thanks for that money match. I have a lot to learn.
4: PJ - I reeally enjoyed our set. You wrecked so hard at this tourney, too. Congrats!
5: Denti - OLIMARRRGGGHH
5: Gnes - The reverse mains doubles blew my mind because of how well you and razer played the characters. The skill level of this area is ridiculous.
7: Illmatic - Sorry I played so bad in our mm. I still have some things to learn it seems. I give you props for taking a backseat on brawl for awhile. Family, education, and other things are always going to be more important and we can't wait to have you back. Great commentating too.
7: Ozz - Thanks again for hosting such a great tournament. And in a garage of all places. I should've used someone else against falco lol. Finally, I really appreciate your shoutout. :]
9: Bio - Brush it off, man. You know why you played bad so keep getting better.
9: Tesh - I TOLD YOU YOU WOULD OWN IN DOUBLES :D
9: Redshadow - You have one incredible Wario
9: Leaf - Pika pika
13: heytallman - Nice lucas and amazing commentating. That was the first time I was on livestream and it felt so hype with you and Ill chatting next to me. lol
13: P4 - We held it down on that waseda doubles. :D
13: CY - Nice to finally meet the great CY
17: El Torero - Get a new controller lol. Once you have the basic techniques and strategies down, your marf's potential will start to show itself.

Bonus shoutouts:

Batou - You always make these tourneys so much more fun.
Kilik - That shiek is so good. Yeah, we'll definitely get more friendlies in when I'm using zss.
Livestream pplz - Thanks for the tourney support.
Waseda Doubles - <3
Deflated Basketball - lol
Guile's theme - LOL
Rockettrainer's Laptop - wahahahahahahaha
Tesh's wii - You are banned from livestream setup forever

Tesh

Smash Hero
tesh, can you upload me vs illmatic?
i will upload everything that was saved. should all be up by wednesday.

Bio if you are serious about getting your pika as good as your ZSS, you have alot of work to do.

Tesh

Smash Hero
sorry bro, shoulda enterred singles. I did see you do some pretty cool stuff though. You need to go practice your grab release though. Bio too.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Ah, so thats the Zelda vs MK match saved on my wii.

Top Bottom