• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Non-Stop Infinite Climax! - April 23, 2011 - Austin TX - Wobbles, Axe, Xelic, DoH

UT Smash Club

Smash Cadet
April 23, 2011
Austin, TX
Results Thread

Subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/user/UTsmashclub
http://www.youtube.com/user/ATVSmash

Singles

Doubles

Thread in progress

MT_

Smash Ace
Sorry DoH, I just realized I missed it because you guys didn't use the random stage selection thing to stage strike. It's getting uploaded right now.

garrR

Smash Apprentice
that fox/samus vs sheik video is me vs rage. me choking hard in 1st and 3rd round =(

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
that's what I thought. with d-throw upsmashes and grabbing so much. but I though, why'd he lose. happens to all of us, I suppose.

you guys trolling me with the consecutive posting.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Yeah, it's basically all my fault that Dallas players are carless and I have real life obligations.

You are such a sprepper

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
DoH you really have no excuse you are the carpool mom for Dallas

speaking of which you did not have my packed lunch ready when I got down to Fort Worth. And the last time you did not cut my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches into triangles OR cut off the crust you know I hate the crust

MT_

Smash Ace
And not only that, went and threw the first match in losers' with a "oh I'm so desperate that I'm gonna use Sheik" facade.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
But in reality he was still just trolling me that I had hope for making losers finals

:phone:

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
lol
you are a tricky one, jordan

i'll get the vids up eventually.... i'm pretty busy

MT_

Smash Ace
You're in your last semester of high school. There's no such thing a busy for you.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Tai actually does work in school.

Sad as he may be that he hasn't ever beaten me in tournament, that kid can always console himself with the fact that he is going to make A LOT more money than me.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Tai actually does work in school.

Sad as he may be that he hasn't ever beaten me in tournament, that kid can always console himself with the fact that he is going to make A LOT more money than me.
I'm not saying I would win (i'm rather confident i'd get *****), but....

Have we ever actually *played* in tournament? In singles, that is. I think we might have managed to completely avoid each other in bracket for the two years we have been going to tourneys together.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
You're in your last semester of high school. There's no such thing a busy for you.
lol, I'm with Tai on this one, my last semester of high school was borderline miserable.
I was taking 5 AP courses, and my English Lit teacher didn't give a **** it was the 2nd semester of our Senior year.

Top Bottom