• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K9 & Yoshiken's Round Robin - Mesa, AZ - 4/22/11

Anjila

Smash Cadet

ROUND ROBIN
Entrants: 9
Buy In: $5
Pay Out: (see below)

1. K9 :falco::metaknight::toonlink:
2. Stevo :dk2::mario2:
3. Yoshiken :yoshi2::fox:
4. Anjila :lucario: (Tie)
4. Jar'd :marth::kirby2: (Tie)
6. Pozo :kirby2:
7. Cheese :gw:
8. Dongle :pit:
9. Bard :snake:

[collapse=Round Robin Bracket]
[/collapse]

ROUND ROBIN TOP 4
Pay Out: 60/30/10

1. K9 :falco::metaknight:
2. Stevo :dk2::mario2:
3. Yoshiken :yoshi2::fox:
4. Anjila :lucario:
**Jar'd was not in the bracket because he had to leave early

[collapse=Top 4 Bracket]
[/collapse]​

Anjila

Smash Cadet
Thanks to everyone who showed up to our little shindig! We hope you had fun!

Special thanks to newest smashers Pozo, Cheese, Dongle, and Bard. We hope you guys show up to the upcoming tournament on the 14th! Same time, same place, a great way to improve your smashing. Oh, and more Storytime With Kurtis :cool:

Good job tearin' it up to K9, Stevo, and Yoshiken!

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Man, this tournament was so fun! I just want to say thanks to Pozo, Cheese, Dongle, and Bard for coming and saving our butts by bringing set ups. Sorry for taking so long with the finals and making you wait so long. This tournament was so fun though. However, I do wish that we had time to play some draft crews, and some doubles money matches especially!

I also want to scold K9 for NOT bringing a copy of Brawl, and NOT telling us beforehand. I also want to scold Prime for having too much of an aggressive argument about Bleach vs. One Piece, hahaha.

Oh, and having Alex in the trunk of my car was the funniest thing in the world, even if he did keep talking while we were at the drive-through window for Burger King, lol. I totally thought the lady could hear you and that she was going to call the cops.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
Who is this Cheese fella? Is he any good?

Kinda funny, I use the tag "Queso"...cheese...queso...we both use G&W...kinda funny.

M man

Smash Rookie
That was a great tournament guys, my friends and I had a blast. We learned a lot and can't wait for the next one.

@-Ominous- I'm Cheese and I guess my results speak to my skill level, if your wondering how good I am.

Top Bottom