• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecow

Play to Win
We already have the G64 ladder

You really should have brought this up before just asking the dude to use it.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I brought it up with people on "another board."

I see this ladder as a way to setup online matches on there/host tournaments more than anything.

Edit: there was an old ladder before so it wasn't much to reset it anyway.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
We need the entire community backing a single ladder/rating system, that's the only way any of these things are going to survive more than a couple months. I know you mean well Koro but this thread isn't helping much.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I brought it up with people on "another board."
Very sneaky. They'll never figure out what you mean. You are a master of subtlety, my friend.

Anyways, why did you make a thread about this? Do you think your individual support will cause the AIB ladder to explode in popularity or something?

Like Sheer said, we need the community backing this. You didn't even bother asking the forum if they'd be interested in this.

Koro making strange decisions like usual.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
if people wish to use it, they can use it. You don't have to use this. You don't have to use Surri's Ladder. No one is forcing anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom