• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara City College Gamefest [Tourney +LAN Party] (This Saturday)

DanteFox

Smash Champion

I know this is short notice as heck, but enough people have expressed interest that I will be holding a melee tournament at this, assuming we have enough people. If not, we'll still have a really awesome smashfest.

Location: Santa Barbara City College Cafeteria. 721 Cliff Drive, Santa Barbara, CA

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...119.699736&spn=0.018801,0.038581&z=15&iwloc=A

DIRECTIONS:
If coming FROM the NORTH (SLO, Santa Maria, San Fransisco, Goleta, Santa Ynez) ON the 101-SOUTH, get off at Castillo, turn right onto Castillo. Then you can either turn right at the light onto Montecito Street (which turns into Cliff Drive) to enter parking areas on campus from Cliff drive, or you can continue straight at the light on Castillo to turn right into other parking areas at Pershing Park.

If coming FROM the SOUTH (LA, Ventura, OC, San Diego) ON the 101-NORTH, get off at Bath, turn left at the light onto Haley, turn left at the light onto Castillo, then either turn right at the light onto Montecito Street (which turns into Cliff Drive) to enter parking areas on campus from Cliff drive, or you can continue straight at the light on Castillo to turn right into other parking areas at Pershing Park.

Noon - 9 pm (?).

There will be melee, as well as other games. last time there was TvC, Street Fighter 4, and starcraft I believe. I'd imagine this time there will be a similar game selection.

I'll probably set entry fee at $2. No venue fee! But please bring setups if you are able. I'll be bringing mine.

Top Bottom