• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink, Don't Care Results! (4-30-11)

Arty

Smash Lord
Singles - 28 Entrants - $10 Entry

Bracket!

1. Marshall ($168) - :metaknight:
2. Arty ($84) - :falco: / :gw:
3. Kain ($28) - :wolf:
4. Tai'rel cutedweeb shugo gets boners when he poops (Hunger) ($14) - :warioc:
5. Ook - :dk2:
5. Tano the Tonic Toxic (Akashi) - :marth:
7. Grimace - :snake:
7. SS Normandy (Norm) - :snake:
9. Quik - :wario:
9. DLA - :metaknight: / :ganondorf:
9. Sago - :metaknight:
9. EagleEye - :ness2:
13. Meneil - :ike:
13. Scythe - :lucario:
13. Kappy - :kirby2:
13. Aerox - :lucario:
17. Dajayman - :ness2:
17. Borys - :marth:
17. Oro - :marth:
17. Destroy.exe - :marth:
17. Shazy - :toonlink:
17. RedRyu - :lucario:
17. Zwarm - :peach:
17. Shade - :falco:
25. SpongeJordan - :lucas:
25. SlimpyMan - :yoshi2:
25. Dosuu - :marth:
25. Spoon - :samus2:

Teams - 10 Entrants - $5 Entry

Bracket!

1. Wafles gets Hardons when he excretes (Marshall + Grimace)
2. Aint nobody Dope as me. I'm just SO Fresh and clean (Kain + Sago)
3. DLA gets ***** by Arty's Snake (Arty + DLA)
4. Kappy + Ook
5. Wafles gets boners when he poops (Quik + Hunger)
5. Guranteed Top 20 (Meneil + Akashi)
7. Norm + Scythe
7. We Suck at Melee (Oro + Zwarm)
9. Dosuu + Wave of Babies
9. We **** at Chess Tournaments (Dajayman +EagleEye)

Project:M - 15 Entrants - FREE

1. Scythe
2. Oro
3. Slimpyman
4. Sago
5. Norm
5. Quik
7. Zwarm
7. Destroy.exe
9. Kappy
9. Spoon
9. Ook
9. Dajayman
13. Arty
13. DLA
13. Aerox

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hopefully I'll make it to one of these someday.

Sago baby what happened :(
Klappy and Zwarm, you disappoint me. Oro on the other hand was destined for failure - Code Geass R2 sucked.
Way to go Makunormouchi!
OOOOOOOOK! Oh and I guess T- err Akashi also :D 5th place lookin mighty fine.
Amused at Hunger's name.
Arty beat Kain for once! Good job.
Fatboy comin from deep.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
was a fun tournament thanks for hosting. might do shoutouts tomorrow or something.
also i think you're talking about me chi so thanks. lol

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
lol didn't realize till you said that... you're the first person i've streetpassed. C:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Who the **** is Marshall?

Edit: Fatboy? Is he from Illinois? I forget, but remember his name.

Arty

Smash Lord
Yah that's Fatboy and he's from Wisconsin.

And someone left a Black Gamecube Controller at the venue.

If you're missing one, let me know and we'll find some way to get it back to you.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Hopefully I'll make it to one of these someday.

Sago baby what happened :(
Klappy and Zwarm, you disappoint me. Oro on the other hand was destined for failure - Code Geass R2 sucked.
Way to go Makunormouchi!
OOOOOOOOK! Oh and I guess T- err Akashi also :D 5th place lookin mighty fine.
Amused at Hunger's name.
Arty beat Kain for once! Good job.
Fatboy comin from deep.
Burn in a fire Chi, LOL!

Shoutouts

Quik- Get styled on in everything. Guess you gotta quit now. Not like you ever go to anything. Eagleye status.

Norm- Norm is some scrub who uses Fox. I don't recall ever losing to him. I lost to NOOOORRRRMMM of the SS Normandy.

Artyyy- If you want me to run your tournaments from now on just let me know in advance lol. Good stuff in Brawl until you got 6-0ed by mah dude Marshall.

Kain- That Frigate game is an example why I have never practiced or tried to be good at this game since early 09. Game is dumb.

Ook- Nice job Ook. You and Norm put in work. Oldschool IL represent.

DLA- You should pay me for that controller before you spike it anymore and it breaks.;)

Sago- You got overwhelmed by the grease potential of PM. Falcon doesn't get any greasier though lol.

Eagleye- How you gonna let my ZSS do the most damage to your Ness. DLA and Arty are better than me lol. Thanks for the 5$ and I hope you learned a thing or 2. :colorful:

Scythe- You are always 1 placing ahead of me in every event of every game. This guy is really startin to tick me off!

Hope everyone enjoyed my comedy stylings during the day. See everyone next month.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
I'M SO SORRY CHI. :(:(:( I could've done a lot better at this thing, I guess I should actually practice for the next one, instead of ignoring the game for almost 2 months. :p

Random shout-out to Nooooorm aka SS Normandy for being unstoppable.

Full shoutouts tomorrow... maybe.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Yo man our team name was...Ain't Nobody Dope as Me I'm Just SO Fresh and Clean....due to Sago's haircut

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
From what I understand Dosuu used Falco not Marth.

1. Marshall ($168) - Good **** getting first, WI took this. :D

2. Arty ($84) - Dang I forgot our MM, crap. You were either TOing or playing tournament, my bad. I'll remember dat MM though and do it another time.

3. Kain ($28) - I haven't seen you get less than 1st in a whie, it happens though, still like lol your amazing at MvC3, can we MM next tourny also?

4. Tai'rel cutedweeb shugo gets boners when he poops (Hunger) - F your MK, yours is mad hard. I'll take playing against your Wario any day over that guy.

5. Ook - Man I loved out set, even when I got two stocked on Brinstar it's fun to play against your DK, with the tie and the packer shirt your keeping the snazzy look Ook. :cool:

5. Tano the Tonic Toxic (Akashi) - Didn't talk much

7. Grimace - ...Did I really look like I was high or something? Lol.

7. SS Normandy (Norm) - Woah Norm getting up here well with Snake good job.

9. Quik - F sentinel, he was so dumb, glad to play though slowly learning MvC3 and I think I'll buy it when PSN gets back online.

9. DLA - First time I won a set against you, I probably won't get there as well next time since it seems you'll focus on learning the MK v Luc MU better, you'll get it there no worries.

9. Sago - I was told what happened, Ook pulled off magic. More snaz is required.

9. EagleEye - Man when I went through Delfino to recover and didn't grab the ledge I was like, "Man that didn't just happen" Still my fault for not recovering correctly on that game, good job getting ninth with Ness, tell the Ness boards btw.

13. Meneil - I talked less this tournament due to my cold but otherwise good seeing ya, also Harvest moon is a game my friend is addicted to, he runs playthroughs of it a lot.

13. Scythe - I forgot our ditto MM, crap. Why did I forget these this time? Next time though, next time.

13. Kappy - Your better with the Ash hat, imo.

13. Aerox - Oh my Aerox we should play again, I haven't played against you in ages.

17. Dajayman - Fox vs Lucario is dumb, ib4uthrowCGstakingforever.

17. Borys - Hello there, seems like Marth is popular in IL. We should play sometime.

17. Oro - Don't be down Oro, also Melee MM please? I wanna learn how to not lose to Falcon, or how to not lose with Roy all the time.

17. Destroy.exe - I love the name, and another Marth? Surprised he is that popular.

17. Shazy - I didn't see ya bro, we should play.

17. RedRyu - :lucario::roymelee:

17. Zwarm - We gotta do that MM, it must be done, I will bring my Wii that time and we will do that MM, no if ands or buts, Super Mario world Speed run MM must be done.

17. Shade - Yo, didn't see ya much, we should play more.

25. SpongeJordan - Teach me MvC3 please, I wanna learn it now.

25. SlimpyMan - A Yoshi, didn't see ya, still Yoshi tis cool.

25. Dosuu - When you get up close to me you tended to do unsafe things like Fsmash and Usmash on my shield, try more Short Hop Lazer to Grab or other mix-ups. Nice Falco though.

25. Spoon - I never saw your Samsu, we should play.

~

Thanks to Arty and Oro TOing, I do appreciate it since WI is lacking in tournaments sometimes, and it's great coming down here.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
It was great seeing everyone again! :) I'm glad I made it out; will probably not be doing anything Brawl-related 'til school's done. Come summer, I'm makin' dat Top 5! I'll never place 13th again! :colorful:

1. Marshall ($168) - Congrats on winning, Marshall! You deserved your win the way you were playing MK during GF's.

2. Arty ($84) - Grats on your win over Kain, but being 6-0'd by Marshall? Step that Falco up, yo! And next time I'm there, prepare to be wrecked by Oro and I in Random 2v1 :awesome: Oh, and thanks for the pizza and drinks!

3. Kain ($28) - This is disappointing. But Mahvel johns are legit. Was fun talkin' with you'n'WI!

4. Tai'rel cutedweeb shugo gets boners when he poops (Hunger) ($14) - Besides ****ing LOL at the name, thanks for the tips! It's always fun talking with you, bro, but lay off the swirlies. LOL!

5. Ook - Fun games, Ook! And good **** on beating Sago! I'm gunning for that win on Green Greens next time, for sure!

5. Tano the Tonic Toxic (Akashi) - Fun train rides, and good **** on 5th and beating Sago!

7. Grimace - You may need to upgrade the Nestea flavored **** to Brisk, yo.

7. SS Normandy (Norm) - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORM. What a beast! Stay Snake, bro! It's legendary!

9. Quik - I'm glad the one tourney I went to you were there! It was awesome talking with you, and remember those tricks I told you about trolling in co-op :colorful:

9. DLA - Those breadsticks looked soooooooo bad at 8 PM. LOL.

9. Sago - Everyone's got their one bad tourney. Shake it off and get back up to dat top 3! BTW, that haircut looked real fresh. LOL

9. EagleEye - If you end up going to another tourney, I'll MM you for sure! It's still $10, yo!

13. Meneil - Fun train rides, and you had Arty mad scared! You got him next time, for sure!

13. Scythe - I'm gonna start having nightmares of being poked like Arty! LOL.

13. Kappy - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

13. Aerox - GG's! That Lucario's lookin' good for a dubs-only player!

17. Dajayman - Get the **** outta here, my Ash Hat looked mad sexy. LOL.

17. Borys - Your Marth is really good. A little fine-tuning and I think it'll be great! And awesome name, bro. LOL

17. Oro - NOOOOOOOOOOOOORM.

17. Shazy - GG's! I liked your TL.

17. RedRyu - I totally thought you had Ook on Brinstar. Good **** beating DLA!

17. Zwarm - One day, you will overcome Lucario!

25. SpongeJordan - It was fun talking to you again, as always! Why play Brawl when you can play a game on Steam? LOL.

TO's were great, too! Tourney ran mega-fast, even with the longish breaks. I hope we keep using this venue; it's mad good. LOL.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm so mad at myself for this tournament.

It was a wakeup call for me in more ways than one lol. I need to stop going into autopilot and using MK like he's some sort of invincible god.

My autopilot is soooo bad lol. It basically consists of me running up to my opponent and approaching with aerials.

I was doing this all day against players I always beat, but today I kept losing for it.

The funny part is, I played some of the best matches of my life in my toughest matches of the tournament (Ook, hunger, most of my doubles games)... and it's because I didn't let myself go into autopilot at all. Like, I know that if I go into autopilot against Ook, he 3 stocks me lol.

So I just want to apologize to my opponents for underestimating them and thinking that my autopilot would be enough to beat them. Next time you get to fight DLA instead of Dweeb LA

shoutouts later maybe.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Yeah, this tourney was good. xD

I don't know why I made the last few $MMs that I did... I wasn't playing well late. The DLA $MM was legit, so was the one with Arty. Not saying that any of you are bad, because you're all GREAT. Srsly, a good group of smashers in both kindness and ability in the game.

Shoutouts:

Kain -- Your wolf... insane! I only played you in pools, but you rocked me.
Grimace -- Really good games, dude. The pools you rocked me, but I (sort of) put up a fight for the brackets. Hopefully I'll get to vs. you again someday. Good guy!
Hunger -- Your Ness beat mine... :( I will avenge myself later.... If I get to another tourney. I'm not too confident in that anymore. Also, thanks for the support, Eaglé.
Dajayman -- Great to see you again. xD As always, good guy and good stuff. USE MORE PK-JUMP AND DTILT! GOSH! (I know you've been perma-banned, but you'll still see this, right?)
Akashi -- Good Marth! Now I've gotta practice that MU a million times more. You rocked me in that $MM. Another reason for me to practice...
DLA -- GREAT games. You destroyed me the first two. I knew that you'd beat me in the end though.
Arty -- GAH! SO CLOSE! My johns mean nothing now! :( Great games, thanks for organizing this. I hope I can make it to another in the future.
Ook -- I didn't get to play you or talk to you much at all, but always good to see ook! xD
Shade -- Thanks for bringing the TV for the setup. Got a good Falco there! Maybe a little more work, but still really good.
SpooN -- Good Samus! Nice guy, too.
Sago -- Also a good samus! I need to redeem myself later.... You just rocked me there in that $MM. I've gotta practice...
EDIT: RedRyu -- I forgot you earlier when making shoutouts... I don't know why. Really good Lucario. I was afraid I was going to lose after that first game in brackets. Looking forward to seeing you again; you're a nice dood.
Boris(?) -- Good stuff! Get some practice with that Marth! Looking forward to potentially seeing you at a tourney in the future.
Norm -- Good to see you again. I didn't brawl you, but nice to see you. xD

@anyone else I forgot: AWESOME SEEING YOU! I really hope to go to another tourney and see you all again. Nice meeting you all.

now to do homework/work on my ness....

Yeah, reposting this b/c.

@Oro: .... yeah, I seriously don't know. I must've been doing something wrong. Normally I play well against ZSS. I guess I might need to practice. GGs though. xD

@AeroX: Good lucario, dood! Hopefully I'll get to play you again sometime. Nice dood. Also, try and practice a tiny bit for singles play; if you're good at doubles, singles shouldn't be too much of a stretch for ya.

Akashi

Smash Lord
1. Marshall ($168) - Amazing work at the tourney. I don't feel so bad SDing to you, because you went on to beat Kain and 6-0 Arty. I'm very proud that you didn't decide to split or anything either, so mad props for that. See you next month!
2. Arty ($84) - :falco: / :gw: - Lol, our matches were a lot laid back than I thought they would be :). I'm glad my Marth got closer to beating your Falco than last time, and tbh I don't mind the GnW MU either... I just need to learn it :D.
3. Kain ($28) - :wolf: - We all have bad days. Hopefully this will inspire you to play more! The Frigate thing sucked, but Marshall did beat you the 1st 2 matches legit.
4. Tai'rel cutedweeb shugo gets boners when he poops (Hunger) ($14) - :warioc: - It was soooo much fun talking to you xD. I always enjoy spectating your matches before, during, and after your tourney matches. F*ck Brawl talk, the sheer randomness you portrayed at this tourney made me lol harder than anything. I'm looking forward to seeing you next month.
5. Ook - :dk2: - Nice $MM at the end, and grats on 5th and taking out Sago! I'm glad I got my vengeance on Lylat, I'm soooo salty :c. I don't think that MU is unwinnable, so I'm going to keep trying against you lol.
5. Tano the Tonic Toxic (Akashi) - :marth: - woot
7. Grimace - :snake: - GRIMACCEEEEEE :D. You curly as f*ck step-brother of mine LOL, thanks for entertaining me so much, and thanks for all those random matches. Remember what I said about Ook, seriously... it works. You got it next time ;)
7. SS Normandy (Norm) - :snake: - Our $MM was CLOSE! You did work this tourney, and tbh I would have been super scared to have fought you in brackets. I may need to whip out the Snake for some ditto action ;o let's go! Not saying I would win though
9. Quik - :wario: - ANDREW ;D;D;D;D;D;D, why did you have to eliminate Melinda? ;-; Good work though, and PLEASE come to more tourneys <3
9. DLA - :metaknight: / :ganondorf: - Sucks that you went into autopilot man, tbh I've been doing the same, and only lately have I learned how to counter it as Marth (sad right?). We need to play more wifi friendlies! Also grats on the $10 MM :p
9. Sago - :metaknight: - I really mean this when I say you're one of the most respected players to me. Your playstyle is smart, eccentric, and just a pinch of style... I definitely take a lot of inspiration from you. I know you got me next time, but I'll never let you outright beat me ^^;. Come to Melinda's place so I can cook for you, alright? Also, we'll play Brawl :D
9. EagleEye - :ness2: - I'm so glad you made it. You're such a nice guy irl, and you're one of the few people I know where your online persona completely matches your offline (which is good). I enjoyed our $1 MM, and your $10 one with DLA was HYPED!!! Come to more tourneys!
13. Meneil - :ike: - I love you, sweetheart <3. Stop playing Marth in pools, you're going to make yours look better than mine! Jk jk, I know you've been playing him longer than I have ;). Good work in tourney too, and AMAZING job against Arty!
13. Scythe - :lucario: - I clutched, lol! My only word of advice for those matches is: tilt your ftilt up against Marth's fair. If Marth doesn't perfectly space himself, it'll poke him and cause a reset in spacing. The ending lag is also great for abusing the move too. It was nice seeing you like always, and you can keep poking me... I guess :c
13. Kappy - :kirby2: - Those penny mindgames were too good LOL. Thanks for chilling out with Melinda and I on the train, and also sticking with us after the tourney. You depaul brats are by far the chillest people to hang with, so thank you for considering me part of your crew :p.
13. Aerox - :lucario: - Were you the lucario in my pool? If so, great job getting 13th. Also ggs in pools!
17. Dajayman - :ness2: - This man needs Fox next to his name, it's pretty legit ;)
17. Borys - :marth: - Coolest name ever, but I thought it was "Boris"? You did well against Meneil, but she has a pretty good Marth sparring partner ;p
17. Oro - :marth: - Failure is YOUR destiny, not Marths! Also lol @ "How did I lose to this ******?" LOOL seriously that's too f*cking good. All Marth or ----->, we need to practice more with each other :)
17. Destroy.exe - :marth: - idk who you are, but you played Marth so AWESOME
17. Shazy - :toonlink: - I heard your TL was pretty good from Hunger
17. RedRyu - :lucario: - You should be higher than this :( but nice seeing you!
17. Zwarm - :peach: - You gotta practice if you want to get better with Peachy-Keen. I normally throw in 30mins of wifi every day or every other day, and try out new strats. Then again, I don't play other games tbh so I can understand if you're distracted with (more fun) stuff
17. Shade - :falco: - GG's, your playstyle ***** mine. Idk why but I couldn't get passed some of your stuff. Kain was looking at me like I was an idiot, but your style is... interesting. I like it
25. SpongeJordan - :lucas: - STEEEEEAAAMMMM ;D
25. SlimpyMan - :yoshi2: - idk who you are. sorry
25. Dosuu - :marth: - Another Marth player, wewt
25. Spoon - :samus2: - idk who you are. sorry

Additional notes: The venue was simply amazing, so thank you to Mike, Arty, and Kyle for hosting it. Also the small venue fee, pizza, and drinks made this EXTREMELY cheap and fun! I wasn't having fun with Brawl for awhile now, but the last week and this tourney has made me think otherwise. I need to enjoy the game more, and care less about tourney performance. I also learned, the less I'm critical about myself = the more clutch I become. You'll see me more in the future guys

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman
25. SlimpyMan - :yoshi2: - idk who you are. sorry
dude its all good. i think we played some aib ladder matches, but i really got to familiarize myself with a few faces yesterday... i dont know who you are either >_< had a good time... seriously, brawl cracks me up... i really havnt booted that game up in 2 years. i got stomped, still had fun though. i kept on trying to follow up on everything and kept getting killed :)

oro- you cracked me up, i was hoping you were gonna take out sythe
sythe- your mario made mine look like an idiot and that cracks me up
sago- haha wavedash f-smash across the stage cracked me up lol
norm- haha awesome to see ya after 2 years, the pm matches cracked me up
ook- after 2 years, you crack me up.
arty - your a good guy
quik- you cracked me up
dla - bwahaha your "you gotta be patient with brawl" cracks me up
spoon- haha youre an idiot and crack me up ;-)
destroyexe- gotta come along next tourney

all in all. i was laughin most the day and almost peed my pants. good f'in time. hopefully i can come to quite a few more future tournaments and meet some more people. i had a blast. even though brawl is so wtf, you guys made it awesome.

Quik17

Smash Ace
1. Marshall ($168) – Good job man. I love you dude. Nice on finally taking me out in tourney. You just gotta be a little more consistent and you’ll be wreckin tournies.
3. Kain ($28) – Nooooo :( That’s your gf’s shoe money that Arty and Marshall are holding! Always fun talking to you at the venue and during car rides. Taskmaster aint in Brawl dude! You gotta start practicing!
4. Hunger ($14) – Fun talking to you as usual and hyping up Borys!! Sucks what happened in doubles. I was really rusty and inconsistent after not playing for like 6 months. We were going off on teams at times and then there were times were I was dying like crazy. Next time man (hopefully)
5. Ook – Nice job ****** people today. GGs in doubles. Sucks we didn’t get to play.
5. Tano the Tonic Toxic (Akashi) – GJ on the placing man. I always love seeing you at tournies. Keep being awesome.
7. Grimace – GGs buddy. I see you’re still a beast. It would have been nice if you died a little earlier in our tourney games ;) Always fun talking to you. Keep it up!
7. SS Normandy (Norm) – Fun times in pools. If I can’t beat the regular Norm, what chance would I have had against NORM. Awesome seeing you again. Nice placing.
9. DLA – I didn’t get to play you much today. I think just one friendly? Either way, ggs. You still have a smart MK. About what you said above… Autopilot is reserved for friendlies and pool matches, wtf you doing that **** in tourney for? ESPECIALLY if you get taken to game 3, that should show you right there that they’re good enough to compete.
9. Sago – I didn’t get to talk much with you but always good seeing you again. I’m sad I derped my chance at playing you guys in doubles. Next time. I’ll be awaiting the “I told you so” lol
9. EagleEye – I was expecting you to be annoying IRL because of how you act online, but you were very chill. Sucks I didn’t get to play you. Good stuff hyping the tourney up with some of your sets. You should come more often.
13. Meneil – GGs in everything. It was fun talking/playing with you. I’m not much of a theory player so I suck at giving advice, but against Wario I believe you just have to keep throwing out your aerials and pivot grabbing to halt my approaches. Everytime you strayed away from that strategy and started sitting in your shield it started going downhill. GGs nonetheless.
13. Scythe - THUNDER ;)
13. Kappy – Nice seeing you buddy. Always fun talking to you. GGs getting us in doubles. I think I might have a mental block against you lol. Portal 2! :)
13. Aerox – Your Lucario is still really good. Fun friendlies. Nice seeing you again after so long. I actually forgot what your tag was for a couple of minutes since I believe it’s been over a year since I last saw you.
17. Dajayman – I don’t know if you read these anymore, but ggs sinvce we played like 34 times in tourney yesterday. Stop fapping to AiB avatars….
17. Borys - <3
17. Oro – ummmm….Wtf is with the hate shoutout? We were having a good time at the venue and then you go home and call me out? I don’t even know how to respond……Good job with your usual terrible placings in singles and doubles? Guess you gotta just continue filling the pot every weekend and then acting tough online. KenniSpam status.
17. Destroy.exe – Were you the black guy I was playing Melee with for a while? If so, I was the Ganon player. It was fun, Falcon dittos were legit.
17. RedRyu – Fun MvC friendlies. I was hoping to get some Brawl matches in with you since a lot of people were telling me you got better. Next time.
17. Zwarm – Awesome to see we both agree on what the best DKC game is. You’re a beast in BitTrip lol. Thanks for entertaining our group right before we left. Mario Party next time :) Fun talking to you as usual.
25. SpongeJordan – Fun times in Melee. Like I said before, your Ganon just needs to play faster and space better. And the only way to get there is simply, play more, but that’s tough, especially with all the amazing Steam games coming out ;) (Not Brink LOL)
25. SlimpyMan – GGs in Brawl and Project: M. You’re a cool guy, hopefully to see you at the next one.

Edit: The D&D guys never went hard like I was promised they would. :(

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
Wow no Olimars went to this tourny at all. I'll be at the next one. With determination. >.>

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
@AeroX: Good lucario, dood! Hopefully I'll get to play you again sometime. Nice dood. Also, try and practice a tiny bit for singles play; if you're good at doubles, singles shouldn't be too much of a stretch for ya.
Singles are gay yo! Inconsistency is my name in singles.

Shoutouts yedigg?

1. Marshall ($168) - Damn son, you so sexy, winning and **** good **** yo!

2. Arty ($84) - Yo dawg, sorry for not splitting <3 ya dweeb!

3. Kain ($28) -I finally beat you! Ft. Frigate

4. Tai'rel cutedweeb shugo gets boners when he poops (Hunger) ($14) -
I don't want to think of shugo pooping, but ggs as usual.
* cough cough grab cancel fsmash cough cough*

5. Ook - I didn't get to play you dawg! long time no see tho!

5. Tano the Tonic Toxic (Akashi) - That marth gave me **** first game dude, keep it up!:reverse:

7. Grimace - GURRRRRMPZ! This *** is sexy as all hell and ****

7. SS Normandy (Norm) - I am the ice berg to SS normandy being the titanic.

9. Quik - Long time no see! Had me on the ropes too!

9. DLA - Silly pokemon MK!

9. Sago - I ****ING FORGOT TO GET THE PICTURES NO!!!!!:mad:

9. EagleEye - I didn't get free money from you!

13. Meneil - GGs as usual, falco snake ftw!

13. Scythe - Sabretooth represent!

13. Kappy - LOL!

13. Aerox - OH **** WHATITDO!

17. Borys - BOOOORRRIIISSS!

17. Oro - Sexy humorous stylings as usual

No shout out means i was too lazy

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
7. SS Normandy (Norm) - I am the ice berg to SS normandy being the titanic.
the titanic was a british ship so it was hms, not ss, your joke loses 13% humor

and lol at kennispam status

:phone:

Top Bottom